Scrying Mirrors

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Hi everybody I have a Question for some time now I have wanted to learn how to use a Scrying Mirror has anyone every worked with one because everybody I talk to about Scrying mirrors tell me Oh don't fool around with them . their bad you will invite something Evil In to your home that will hurt you and your Family leave it alone Also when I looked online to see . What I can learn about them all that pops up is Scrying Mirror dangers that I should use a circle for protection but even then this may not work as for keeping something from coming though the mirror that could hurt me .. so can you guys tell me if anyone has used a Scrying Mirror ' right now my mother lives in the home with me and . she is coming around as for accepting my path but its slow and if I let something in the house and she finds out about it I might as well Say goodbye to everybody here . because my mother is going to pick up her Bible and throw it at me then she's going to kill me .so anything I can find out will help thanks
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

velle wrote:Hi everybody I have a Question for some time now I have wanted to learn how to use a Scrying Mirror has anyone every worked with one because everybody I talk to about Scrying mirrors tell me Oh don't fool around with them . their bad you will invite something Evil In to your home that will hurt you and your Family leave it alone Also when I looked online to see . What I can learn about them all that pops up is Scrying Mirror dangers that I should use a circle for protection but even then this may not work as for keeping something from coming though the mirror that could hurt me .. so can you guys tell me if anyone has used a Scrying Mirror ' right now my mother lives in the home with me and . she is coming around as for accepting my path but its slow and if I let something in the house and she finds out about it I might as well Say goodbye to everybody here . because my mother is going to pick up her Bible and throw it at me then she's going to kill me .so anything I can find out will help thanks
I would suggest reading about them first and foremost, before you delve into actually working with one. and dont google witch, get a book. you can download one in ebook version on your device.

Im using links from my current country's amazon, but you can find the same or similar in your country's amazon.
I recommend these books:
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(im not usually a fan of anything Llewelyns but this is decent enough)

For those that have to be on the downlow with their mirrors these are a great idea, I have one and they can double as a "perfume" bottle stand. Put your perfume bottles on it when not in use, then it just looks "pretty" and no one needs to know its obsidian. Obsidian is also excellent (and recommended) as a medium for mirror scrying.

There are many horror stories about it but primarily it all boils down to your own shielding and protections. you should never undertake any form of magick or divination without having a proper foundation of personal shielding, protection, and knowledge on what to do if something goes wrong. This is where many fall flat. They go in, kamikaze without any personal protections or spiritual foundations and get in trouble. With the proper foundations, black mirror scrying is perfectly safe and can be a rewarding experience.

I always keep a black mirror on my altars. I find this is a great way for the Demon im working with at the time to "make an appearance" so to speak. I can honestly say Ive never had a problem. That being said, my personal shields are pretty solid, my personal protections are strong and i do know how to get out of the shit if i ever find myself in it. This lessens any risk exponentially. Its true what they say, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Its worth more than you can imagine to build that foundation.
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

I have one black obsidian mirror on my altar too. I m not really good with scrying. but the mirror is a "detector" for me.
As I work with spirits, I can see something "move" or just a flash vision appear, I m not really using it for divination, as I can't really "focus" on picking up one detail vision, but as a detector or "meeting" place, but its always good to have one in hand. but as if using it for gazing and divination, you are pretty much "open" yourself to receive whatever comes through, and you might lose yourself into it if you are not ground enough to "stick" to the ground.
O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

Anatel wrote:
velle wrote:Hi everybody I have a Question for some time now I have wanted to learn how to use a Scrying Mirror has anyone every worked with one because everybody I talk to about Scrying mirrors tell me Oh don't fool around with them . their bad you will invite something Evil In to your home that will hurt you and your Family leave it alone Also when I looked online to see . What I can learn about them all that pops up is Scrying Mirror dangers that I should use a circle for protection but even then this may not work as for keeping something from coming though the mirror that could hurt me .. so can you guys tell me if anyone has used a Scrying Mirror ' right now my mother lives in the home with me and . she is coming around as for accepting my path but its slow and if I let something in the house and she finds out about it I might as well Say goodbye to everybody here . because my mother is going to pick up her Bible and throw it at me then she's going to kill me .so anything I can find out will help thanks
I would suggest reading about them first and foremost, before you delve into actually working with one. and dont google witch, get a book. you can download one in ebook version on your device.

Im using links from my current country's amazon, but you can find the same or similar in your country's amazon.
I recommend these books:
(im not usually a fan of anything Llewelyns but this is decent enough)

For those that have to be on the downlow with their mirrors these are a great idea, I have one and they can double as a "perfume" bottle stand. Put your perfume bottles on it when not in use, then it just looks "pretty" and no one needs to know its obsidian. Obsidian is also excellent (and recommended) as a medium for mirror scrying.

There are many horror stories about it but primarily it all boils down to your own shielding and protections. you should never undertake any form of magick or divination without having a proper foundation of personal shielding, protection, and knowledge on what to do if something goes wrong. This is where many fall flat. They go in, kamikaze without any personal protections or spiritual foundations and get in trouble. With the proper foundations, black mirror scrying is perfectly safe and can be a rewarding experience.

I always keep a black mirror on my altars. I find this is a great way for the Demon im working with at the time to "make an appearance" so to speak. I can honestly say Ive never had a problem. That being said, my personal shields are pretty solid, my personal protections are strong and i do know how to get out of the shit if i ever find myself in it. This lessens any risk exponentially. Its true what they say, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Its worth more than you can imagine to build that foundation.
Thank you I will order some books on learning how to use a ' Scrying Mirror I do protection shielding everyday I wanted to learn how to use one because I thought working with my demon companions with it would be something good '' everything I hear about it has been bad but I will do as you pointed out here read books study learn more about Scrying before jumping right in to it .Its good also that you have one and things are going great with it . I am happy to hear that thank you so much for answering this question for me :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
user1876

Carvel wrote:I have one black obsidian mirror on my altar too. I m not really good with scrying. but the mirror is a "detector" for me.
As I work with spirits, I can see something "move" or just a flash vision appear, I m not really using it for divination, as I can't really "focus" on picking up one detail vision, but as a detector or "meeting" place, but its always good to have one in hand. but as if using it for gazing and divination, you are pretty much "open" yourself to receive whatever comes through, and you might lose yourself into it if you are not ground enough to "stick" to the ground.
Yes thank you that's my worry here that I will be opening up myself for anything that can ' and will come though so I will leave it alone for now learn some more about what I am doing before messing around with something that . may not end well in my case thank you
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Carvel wrote: but as if using it for gazing and divination, you are pretty much "open" yourself to receive whatever comes through, and you might lose yourself into it if you are not ground enough to "stick" to the ground.
This is what i mean here. If you have proper knowledge of how to use one, proper spiritual foundations and know what you are doing, this is not an issue. I dont get "whatever comes through" because it is something i work with regularly and have casted on to only bring through what i allow. Again, this is why you research anything before you get involved with it.
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
user1876

Anatel wrote:
Carvel wrote: but as if using it for gazing and divination, you are pretty much "open" yourself to receive whatever comes through, and you might lose yourself into it if you are not ground enough to "stick" to the ground.
This is what i mean here. If you have proper knowledge of how to use one, proper spiritual foundations and know what you are doing, this is not an issue. I dont get "whatever comes through" because it is something i work with regularly and have casted on to only bring through what i allow. Again, this is why you research anything before you get involved with it.
Yes That's why Anatel I agree that I need to study more make sure that I do have the proper spiritual foundation I don't think that I am their ' just yet so I still have some work to do own my part I am no were near where your at on this so I know now is not the time for me to be messing around with Scrying mirrors ;)
user1876

Carvel wrote:Image
Wow this is Lovely it really is very nice I like it thanks for sharing it
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

DISCLAIMER: I haven't done much in the way of scrying, but I have done some initial background research into it and have been advised in the past that this is something I should pursue. So, I've done a little research and some reading....

First, yes, Anatel makes excellent points (as always). And her educational links are a GREAT place to start. You really never can read too much if you're walking this path and trying to learn as much as possible.

Something else you can consider when it comes to scrying - you really don't even need a mirror to do it. A pool of water, a crystal ball, really anything with a shiny and/or reflective surface can be used. Hell, there is even an app for it to utilize on an iPad. And would it work? Why not?! It's a reflective surface and you're essentially doing the same thing no matter the medium that you seek to utilize. If you're drawn to scrying mirrors, use them. If you're drawn to reflective pools, use them. If you wanna try out the app.... Use it!

Let us know how this progresses the further you get into it. I look forward to what you're able to see.

Personally, I've seen some pretty cool images of demons come through in incense smoke in the reflection of scrying mirror already! :devilthumbs:
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”