Dark and lights Spirits

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Nefer wrote:
velle wrote:Working with my little Gargoyle will begin again This Week things have been going really Well with my Bonding Ritual with him so ' that's always good News because He's coming around more each Time that We work . I Just have to keep Working with him his energy feels much Stronger now then its been in . The past

That's what . I Want for him to Connect with me more and Start talking because that's Something that ' I am really pushing for hearing his Voice for the first time Can't wait to See how it sounds because again he's my only Companion who's :cloud: never said anything to so Working with him so that he will is my Goal for him >:)
That's great he is starting to open up more to you. Just keep working with him. Soon enough you will begin communicating verbally. He seems to be responding well to what you guys have been doing, the bonding. So it shouldn't be much longer.
Yes he is starting to open up more to me each Time that We work together its helping him with us doing . The 21 day bonding this Ritual is something that he's taking a liking to and that's great because she is now opening up more :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Awww I'm happy for you. Let us know when he speaks :)
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

Nefer wrote:Awww I'm happy for you. Let us know when he speaks :)
Thanks Nefer . I Will post about it when Baby. I. Do speak to me our binding Ritual is Working out Well its been a Week now since . I Begin Working with him his energy is not as Strong as demons are but Feeling it is much better now so we will keep Working on . the Bonding Ritual until he speaks to me :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
user524
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel

velle wrote:
ChaosDevour wrote:
velle wrote:Hi I wanted to ask if anyone here has both Light and Dark spirits companions why I am asking is all my Spirits are Dark Art spirits ... I have been thinking of maybe bringing in a spirit that's not Dark Nature but Also I am wondering if that in its self .. is a good ideal because I would not want a Spirit of light nature to be uncomfortable being around so many spirits that . is of Dark nature so . if anyone has both for companions it really would be Great to hear how that's working out for you .thanks :)
I have light spirits. Not many at all, but they know I work on the darker side and they are comfortable with that. I do think it is important to keep at least some light spirits, as it gives you a needed balance.

If you want, you can always let the conjurer know that you keep demonics and you are looking for a light spirit that would be comfortable with that.
thank you Chaos Devour that is true having balance is very important witch is why right now . I am working with both light and dark spirits so that way its not just all dark >:)
Great to hear it is working out well for you! :devilclap: I apologise, I didn't read the entirety of this thread and I see you have a baby gargoyle! We need a little gargoyle icon, gargies are awesome :devillove:
Improvidus,
Apto, quad
Victum
user1876

ChaosDevour wrote:
velle wrote:
ChaosDevour wrote:
velle wrote:Hi I wanted to ask if anyone here has both Light and Dark spirits companions why I am asking is all my Spirits are Dark Art spirits ... I have been thinking of maybe bringing in a spirit that's not Dark Nature but Also I am wondering if that in its self .. is a good ideal because I would not want a Spirit of light nature to be uncomfortable being around so many spirits that . is of Dark nature so . if anyone has both for companions it really would be Great to hear how that's working out for you .thanks :)
I have light spirits. Not many at all, but they know I work on the darker side and they are comfortable with that. I do think it is important to keep at least some light spirits, as it gives you a needed balance.

If you want, you can always let the conjurer know that you keep demonics and you are looking for a light spirit that would be comfortable with that.
thank you Chaos Devour that is true having balance is very important witch is why right now . I am working with both light and dark spirits so that way its not just all dark >:)
Great to hear it is working out well for you! :devilclap: I apologise, I didn't read the entirety of this thread and I see you have a baby gargoyle! We need a little gargoyle icon, gargies are awesome :devillove:
' Thank you ChaosDevour yes things are Working out well with .The bonding Ritual that we are doing Together its taking longer because he's Still so young his energy is not like My demons but ' things are Moving along Nicely ' I Was thinking about a baby Gargoyle Icon :P sounds Great to me
user1876

I Had a really good Bonding session this morning with ,My baby Gargoyle I. He is coming along well with Working with me in this Bonding Ritual His energy is feeling more in to . The Ritual now at first what it could have been is Him Trying to put Together what is going on . I Think being how this is my first

time Every really Working with him with any kind of Ritual but being how, Akelta's Rituals Can be used with all your Companions its Something that ' I Wanted to try With My Gargoyle his energy is Connecting with mines Well now he's making more contact with me so that's ' a good thing We will keep Working with this Ritual :D
user1876

Things have been Going very Well with Penny Wise over this past Week since ' I added in Some plug in lights that Run by battery's that He's been told its okay to turn them Off and on just leave My lights along that ' I Have to pay a monthly bill for He agreed to be Good and pay with just my Plug in lights at

Night not every Night as He was told but its Okay for him to have Fun :ghost: With the plug in lights witch he's been doing Good with leaving ' The real lights along Today . I Offered him a Red Candle he loves Colors Red and black so having Candles left over from my last Spell ' I Offered them to Penny wise for doing what was

Asked of him by me that's leaving my lights along he's a Very Active spirit that Much was told to me before ' I agreed to take him so nothing that's going on should be Nothing new to me but he's Coming round Nicely doing more of what is asked of him so . I Have no real problems with him at all right now he's enjoying the

new Plug in lights and my Bill is going down so Every body is Happy right now he is my Demons are So are my ' Other Companions so keeping these plug in lights is on my List of things to keep for good because they are helping my little odd Spirit to be Good and keep . away from my lights that's running up my energy bill he's

Do that so all is Well at home with Mr Penny Wise :D
user1876

My 21 day Bonding Sessions with my little Gargoyle are going Well We have been Working Together every Other day he has improved a great deal Since We first started working on . The Bonding Ritual He Spoke to me Yesterday his little Voice sounds like a child's Voice it's amazing he's been talking a lot since

Yesterday . I Asked him why he never said anything to me before He told me because ' I Never asked him to talk to me and He is Right that's Something that . I Never did because For One thing . The Seller never Said that He could speak She listed all other things that He can assist with but never once Said that he could talk

Like more Spirits can and . I Never thought to ask her With him being So young his age played a big Part in me Not asking her Can he Speak any words come to Find out he's been waiting on Me for him to Open up More and start making Real Contact with me . like ALL My other Spirits do now that He can Speak its

something that We have been working on it feels Great to also Connect with him on Deeper Levels that ' I am happy to have Started working with him on this 21 day Bonding Ritual because its not just helping him to Connect to me but his energy also feels . a lot more Stronger now then it has been before working with this

Bonding Ritual that has helped . I . To open up more now so its Something that We are going to keep working on Together ' I Wanted to hear his Voice now its moving on to Other things that well help him out also this bonding Ritual is helping ' To connect him with me he's Enjoying taking part in this Ritual so . I just

wanted to update how things are going with my Little guy with . The 21 day bonding its works not just with Demonic Companions but with all spirits it seems this bonding Ritual is awesome for :P So its is Something that all my companions can take part in . The Demonic ones and none Demonic spiritual companions can also :ghost:
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

awww he spoke!!! and that is cute and a little comical that he said because you did not ask him. Ask and ye shall receive. LOL please tell me I did not just quote the bible. I am not positive where that quote came from. LOLOI I did. I just looked it up. Well at least my father's hard earned money didn't go to waste. aside from normal education I took with me some biblical verses that were embedded in my brain.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
user1876

Nefer wrote:awww he spoke!!! and that is cute and a little comical that he said because you did not ask him. Ask and ye shall receive. LOL please tell me I did not just quote the bible. I am not positive where that quote came from. LOLOI I did. I just looked it up. Well at least my father's hard earned money didn't go to waste. aside from normal education I took with me some biblical verses that were embedded in my brain.
' Yes LOL You did just quote . the bible :lol: I have always been told that you have not because you ask not :lol: but Yes he did speak to me in One of our Rituals that We've been Working on he just said that

why, He never Said anything to me is because it wasn't Something that . I asked him to do and he's Right because again with this Seller not saying anything about him talking are being able to speak it wasn't Something that ' I asked him to do but now that he can with no problems talking is something he's been doing a lot of

around me over . the past few Days his Voice reminds me of a child so its a joy hearing him talk to me after working with him on . this Bonding Ritual for about two Weeks now its all worth it :D

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”