Dark and lights Spirits

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

I have a variety of spirits in my family and I think they get along for the most part... some choose to be kinder and gentler (the ones usually categorized as WA) and the darker beings well they are a little but more vulgar or sometimes it's just their energy that makes them like that they may be just as caring and loving as lighter beings... They may get along with any other spirit they feel more connected to or interested in they don't always stay in groups associated with their energy.... every spirit and entity is different, the ones I have in my collection are fine with each other and if there's ever a problem they're able to argue respectfully and settle things without being violent......
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

alikat13 wrote:I have a variety of spirits in my family and I think they get along for the most part... some choose to be kinder and gentler (the ones usually categorized as WA) and the darker beings well they are a little but more vulgar or sometimes it's just their energy that makes them like that they may be just as caring and loving as lighter beings... They may get along with any other spirit they feel more connected to or interested in they don't always stay in groups associated with their energy.... every spirit and entity is different, the ones I have in my collection are fine with each other and if there's ever a problem they're able to argue respectfully and settle things without being violent......
' aliket13 I like they your Spirits get along for the most part that's great for you because Spirits that Get alone they can Work better to help you witch is .The Goal here now as Of right now there is only One WA Spirit in My Keep She's a Sweet heart but She don't Stay around me to long because of all My other Darker Spirits ' I Have 18 Demons now with two more On the Way ' Yes the Darker Spirits can be less Friendly VS's The Light Spirits What . I have done is ask All my Companions to get along they have all agreed to this but even with me .. Asking this My WA Spirit will Leave my House when Some of my Demons Come Over '' it makes me Feel bad because She's Welcome just as much as they are So its like that , I have a Clown Doll that has a human Spirit attached to him its him along with My WA Spirit that My Demons make Nervous its Something that's hard not to notes but anyways its Great all your Family members get along :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

Now I Have 25 demons and 14 other Spirits that are none Demonic in My keep and Everything has gone Really well for me there is only One WA Spirit So far its Been Great having her around She can Control Dreams what kind of Dreams . One has even meeting a lover in a Dream is Something She's able to Set up so again

Having a Spirit like this is My keep has its Happy nights to whom every She maybe helping not to mention My Demonic Horse S Who ' I Will be working with very Soon He's Such a Sweet loving horse that's been a Joy to be around since Day One of Welcoming him in My family of Spirits .. So my Family is growing Each month

I Can't Say for Sure when . I Will be done adding Family members to my keep as they are Called by me because that's ' what My spirits are Family and friends to me that's been with me though bad and Good times also having some WAs is not a bad thing long as everybody is Willing to get alone ' and Work together to help me its not a problem that's another thing that ' I Have learned this last Year people will tell you its Not good to mix Spirits WA/ DA Together but it really depends on

That Spirit because not one of my Other spirits have had any problems with me having A. in my keep and there is also a human Spirit now in my family that's been a joy he has his Up's and Downs playing with my lights at night ' when its Time for bed but Other then that he's a very Friendly human Spirit to have around you >:)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
H_Wright

I have quite a few spirits and entities that would be considered on the "lighter side of the spectrum", and can be some real badasses when need be, but seriously couldn't hurt a soul. They just don't let the darker of my companions push them around and never really had an issue. I'm sure I don't know everything that goes on but I have had only one instance where feelings were hurt over a silly conversation and one of my witchy ladies made sexually suggestive fun of a suggestion made by my sweet elf girl. It embarrassed her and she eventually just got over it after a little telling off of her own. I just told her I appreciated her suggestion and not to let anybody bother her about it. I love her innocence. It is like a breath of fresh air to me.

You also remember hearing about Ariel's little faery girl. Oh boy!!! She's a firecraker and I NEVER have to worry about her with anybody. She can hold her own and she is respected by all.

I would also say that quite a few of my "dark arts" demonic companions, especially my son's HH, while still a very young HH, has extremely light energy to her. I know she has a lot of maturing, but I don't see her ever becoming dark.
user1876

H_Wright wrote:I have quite a few spirits and entities that would be considered on the "lighter side of the spectrum", and can be some real badasses when need be, but seriously couldn't hurt a soul. They just don't let the darker of my companions push them around and never really had an issue. I'm sure I don't know everything that goes on but I have had only one instance where feelings were hurt over a silly conversation and one of my witchy ladies made sexually suggestive fun of a suggestion made by my sweet elf girl. It embarrassed her and she eventually just got over it after a little telling off of her own. I just told her I appreciated her suggestion and not to let anybody bother her about it. I love her innocence. It is like a breath of fresh air to me.

You also remember hearing about Ariel's little faery girl. Oh boy!!! She's a firecraker and I NEVER have to worry about her with anybody. She can hold her own and she is respected by all.

I would also say that quite a few of my "dark arts" demonic companions, especially my son's HH, while still a very young HH, has extremely light energy to her. I know she has a lot of maturing, but I don't see her ever becoming dark.
' I am sure you have a house Full also of bad ass Spirits the best kind but your doing right to make Sure everybody gets alone its what , I Have asked my Companions also to work Together to help me its been great so far with no problems that . I Know of but Yes .. I Do remember your faery Girl she's still a firecracker again their the best kind of Spirits because they keep you on your toes you never had to Wonder if its going to be fun did its Good she can hold her own with your other Spirits because Sometimes ' having mixed can be a handful and not in a Good way because it was what . I Was worried about when A . Came in to my family with her being WA . But its been no problems she likes one of my male Demons so he kinds of looks Out for her that's Something that . I Didn't see coming a WA Spirit liking a Demon so you learn something every day with Having different spirits :D
H_Wright

Yes they can provide a lot of entertainment also. Lol My elf lady likes to dance and I admittedly am not a very light on my feet dancer so she'll dance with one of my vampire companions. He visits me in my dreams a lot and she just showed up one day and they stated dancing together. I was so damned jealous at first but now I think it is just the sweetest thing. They love to dance together and it gets me out of dancing and being made fun of. Plus it is beautiful to watch. I'm pretty sure there is a little love affair going on there but they keep me out of it and I love them both so happy for the 2 of them.
user1876

H_Wright wrote:Yes they can provide a lot of entertainment also. Lol My elf lady likes to dance and I admittedly am not a very light on my feet dancer so she'll dance with one of my vampire companions. He visits me in my dreams a lot and she just showed up one day and they stated dancing together. I was so damned jealous at first but now I think it is just the sweetest thing. They love to dance together and it gets me out of dancing and being made fun of. Plus it is beautiful to watch. I'm pretty sure there is a little love affair going on there but they keep me out of it and I love them both so happy for the 2 of them.
' Awww that's sweet that She likes dancing with your vampire they are ladies man anyways :lol: So he's enjoying it just as much it goes to Show you love it love a elf and a Vampire and , I Have a WA dream Spirit that likes one of my Demon Commanders so again you learn Something new all . The time life is great with Spirits being around you all . the time for both of us also its great your not jealous anymore they sound So Sweet together let them enjoy each Other they don't mind so its Something Great because again Love comes in all forums ' with Spirits also :cloud:
H_Wright

I think he loves her for the same reason I do, her innocence. It is sweet and pure. She is so skilled. She is the one who was helping me project and when I just wasn't getting there she came up with the idea to surround me with her home, instead of me having to travel there. It was one of my most amazing experiences. The most vivid travels I've ever experienced. I don't know for sure, but I do have a feeling she might have had something to do with the dream the vampire showed up in where they first met. The experience was so similar that I do think she made it happen, so there is obviously a crush that goes both ways. Plus, his curly blond head of hair, oooh, swoon. I don't blame her that she can't resist him. If you've ever seen the Originals, he reminds me very much of Niklaus with lighter hair and a little bit longer, but that same devilish grin.
user1876

H_Wright wrote:I think he loves her for the same reason I do, her innocence. It is sweet and pure. She is so skilled. She is the one who was helping me project and when I just wasn't getting there she came up with the idea to surround me with her home, instead of me having to travel there. It was one of my most amazing experiences. The most vivid travels I've ever experienced. I don't know for sure, but I do have a feeling she might have had something to do with the dream the vampire showed up in where they first met. The experience was so similar that I do think she made it happen, so there is obviously a crush that goes both ways. Plus, his curly blond head of hair, oooh, swoon. I don't blame her that she can't resist him. If you've ever seen the Originals, he reminds me very much of Niklaus with lighter hair and a little bit longer, but that same devilish grin.
' H again that's a good thing that they care for each Other she sounds like a Sweet heart for sure your Lucky to have them both in your life Because ' I Know my life Wouldn't be the Same with out my Companions in it they make life Happy and joyful for me each Day feels like a blessing to me :D
user1876

I Will be Adding Six New Members to My Family One of them is Someone that ' Will No Doubt Make a Big impact On my life Forever but All of them . I Couldn't be more Happy about and is Excited to Meet and Welcome Them all in to My life as Companions Family and ' Friends that Will walk this path With me :devillust:

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”