Skeletons

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I am currently in the process of a kundalini awakening, and had a very interesting dream last night that is definitely related to it.

THE DREAM:

I was in a dungeon and had encountered a horde of skeletons. Hitting them did nothing, and the only way to defeat them was to strain a specific connecting point on them till it snapped. I got one down and another I didn't quite break the point. While I was wrestling with that one, another sketon came from behind and clamped its jaw on my butt. In fear of being overwhelmed, I called for help. My ally came over and placed her scissors over the skeleton's bone that was covering my neck, and my blood ran cold when she pushed the scissors farther in, open to my neck. I looked at her, horrified that she would kill me, and demanded the scissors from her, which I grabbed and proceeded to cut the skeleton. It collapsed and I then took the one on my butt off and dispatched it. We then went forward into the boss room.

I'm still pondering the meanings behind the events of the dream, as most of the goings on in the dream are very rare in my normal sleeping adventures.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
4dropsofwater
Patron Deities: none
Your favourite Demon?: Samael, Lucifer,Asmodeus
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

You can try looking up the symbolisms behind the scissor and skeletons for furthur insight. Which may help uncover what it was trying to tell you.
"The dance between darkness and light will always remain-- the stars and the moon will always need the darkness to be seen, the darkness will just not be worth having without the moon and the stars."

C. Joybell C.
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Kitsune wrote:I am currently in the process of a kundalini awakening, and had a very interesting dream last night that is definitely related to it.

THE DREAM:

I was in a dungeon and had encountered a horde of skeletons. Hitting them did nothing, and the only way to defeat them was to strain a specific connecting point on them till it snapped. I got one down and another I didn't quite break the point. While I was wrestling with that one, another sketon came from behind and clamped its jaw on my butt. In fear of being overwhelmed, I called for help. My ally came over and placed her scissors over the skeleton's bone that was covering my neck, and my blood ran cold when she pushed the scissors farther in, open to my neck. I looked at her, horrified that she would kill me, and demanded the scissors from her, which I grabbed and proceeded to cut the skeleton. It collapsed and I then took the one on my butt off and dispatched it. We then went forward into the boss room.

I'm still pondering the meanings behind the events of the dream, as most of the goings on in the dream are very rare in my normal sleeping adventures.
I could be competely off the mark here but I'll have a stab at it.
Bearing in mind this is only what came to me when i was reading it. interpretations can vary depending on whos reading it.

I see the dungeon as your subconscious. a hoard of skeletons could symbolize issues you are holding on to that weigh you down. Problems affecting you that you have to face. Maybe some shadow work to do there. When i do workings on helping people to disconnect from situations or other people, i see the connecting points between them and the person/thing/incident that keeps it real and alive and an issue in their lives. Severing these will in essence "defeat" what is plaguing them concerning whatever the "skeleton" is. This sounds very similar to what you are describing here. The only way you could "defeat" the skeletons was by severing the connection point.

Next, you said you called an "ally" to help you , you didnt say friend, you said ally, this terminology to me indicates a lack of trust on your part, which is further validated by the fact that when you asked for help, you saw her taking the scissors to your neck and thought she would kill you, thus you demanded the scissors from her. You then proceeded to take care of the issue yourself. This tells me that you have trust issues with those in your life that you see are on your side but maybe you dont feel they would have your back enough to help you sort through any issues or fears/concerns you have. Maybe you've had some serious betrayals by those claiming to be allies or friends in your life and its manifesting itself in this way.

But on a more positive note, the dream tells me that you have an inner strength, regardless of where it stemmed from (ie mistrust) and that you were able to take care of the skeletons yourself to proceed to your next level, ie the Boss room. This dream goes hand in hand really with the conversation we had when I was telling you about the "resting period" between spiritual "levelling up" that you posted about not long ago :) read that again and then apply it to this dream and you may see what i mean! :)
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”