Blue Fire Artisan Girl (first try)

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

It's not very great, firstly I don't have photographic memory and then I couldn't find any stock image that would be close enough and thirdly her eyes was really captivating and I just didn't pay enough attention to anything else. But I just had to show the world those amazing eyes. I'll make it better next time :shiftydevil:
p.s. It's not my drawing, I just photoshoped somebody else's work (I lost the link though, oh well)
ii3000.jpg
ii3000.jpg (44.62 KiB) Viewed 1642 times
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Well, I think she turned out great! :) The eyes are captivating, but I think maybe the rest of the face could be changed. Just a feeling. The mouth doesn't seem to fit those eyes. My own Artisan says you can ALWAYS do better! (on any project).
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
elena.rose
Your favourite Demon?: hmm i dont have any yet
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

:crazy: Those eyes are something to see, Love the art
Work, cant wait to see what you do next?
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

Yes, it was a bit rushed work. Its just took us a while to get to this level when she finally came out of the shadows and I was a bit overexcited and just had to make at least something lol

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”