Banshee - Halloween 2018 Winning

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

judiss
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Ronove, Beelzebub
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Not sure if I get to post this here since I didn't buy this companion (won her in a draw), but it is a product of S&S and I would like to share my testimonial/experiences. I originally considered posting this on my private blog, but I thought maybe other people could benefit from my testimonial.

I don't know exactly where I should start, so I'll just give some context: 1) The description for my banshee companion mentioned that her abilities include warning the dead of their time (in the form of some terrible sound) - among other things. 2) I consider myself a skeptic of the occult because 50% of me thinks it's all completely bogus and impossible; everything "supernatural" has a scientific explanation blah blah blah but then the other 50% of me really believes and I have experienced happenings/synchronicities in my exploration of the LHP that I CANNOT rationally explain. Yeah, it's a pretty rough time.

After receiving my banshee friend's vessel in the mail, I strung it on a string and started wearing it as a necklace just to invite them to tag along during my day and get used to each other's energies. I didn't expect much on the first days at all but man, were my expectations dashed. I volunteer a hospital, playing music to the elderly. I made the mistake of wearing this vessel with me there. Note, I have been playing here for 3 years with only positive feedback from the elders and this day, one old man approaches me - clearly agitated - and tells me to stop playing because the music, to him, sounded horrible. This was the first time anyone had negative feedback for my music. I know this was his personal opinion but did find the coincidence interesting (I wear a banshee vessel, a dying old man can't stand the sound). Thinking nothing of it, I wear the vessel with me again the next time I go in. Incredibly, a woman approaches me halfway through and asks me to maybe play quieter (I had been playing at a moderate volume, as far as I could tell) because her mother found the music too loud and unbearable. Similarly, this was the first time anyone had complaints about the volume. For experiment's sake, I didn't wear the vessel with me the next time and I received no complaints (I have stopped wearing it with me to the hospital and have only continued receiving positive feedback). While these experiences can't prove anything, the coincidence is remarkable. I have considered wearing the vessel again one more time, but I figure IF indeed the presence of a banshee (or at least her energies) causes discomfort for the seniors, it would be unethical for me to experiment on them regarding this. This is only the most relevant experience that I feel comfortable sharing, which can attest to the quality of S&S's conjures.

All in all, my experiences with S&S companions (even though I have not bought them directly from the store) make me inclined to believe that the priests/priestesses here are extremely legitimate. They have my confidence regarding the soundness and power of the companions they conjure. I would be very comfortable purchasing more companions from them in the future (once I get my life together lol).
ᛚᛇᚲᚾᚨᚱᛁ:ᚹᛟᚱᛞ
Mabooka of the Iiopotto

Image: "Faust in his Study" - oil on canvas - by Philipp Winterwerb
Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Wow this is intense to read. I'm curious as to what other experiences you will have as you keep working with her.

Thank you for sharing!
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”