MAMMON'S BLOCK BASHING, GOAL ENHANCING, GROUP CASTING!

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Eilana, Yllidra, Satyra

darkknymph

Please include me into this as well thank you.. (:
marygrayz

Please add me thank you.
13eyes

Does anyone know if this casting has been done? :cloud:
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Hi Everyone, Update!

The MAMMON'S BLOCK BASHING, GOAL ENHANCING, GROUP CASTING! will be cast Friday September 6th at 11PM :witch2: We have some preparation work for you to do within the casting window (24 hours from about 11AM Friday to 11AM Sat, PST). Full directions with step by stepp instructions on what you need to do to prepare and get the most out of this casting are in a scroll which we have put in a new password protected area of the forum, which you will see at the bottom of the index page, or click here viewforum.php?f=56" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Everyone who has signed up will receive a PM tonight with the password to the new section where you can get the scroll, which should give you enough time to follow through the directions and prepare for the spell.

This spell has been a long time coming and we are very excited for this casting, both for ourselves and for all those who are participating to experience the incredible honour and joy or working with Lord Mammon.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
hfas

Can I be part of the casting?

Thank you.
Bryrose

Is it too late? Just saw your post on fb and figured I would head on over and see!

Either way, thanks for offering such a great service!
Bryrose

Thanks so much! Looking forward to this! Noticed that I did sign up for this on the first or second page! lol ok I'm done, need sleep obviously!
TensoWSC

Hope it is ok for a newbie to join :devilgrin:
Sleepy

Sounds interesting, may I participate?
Thank you.
Devilzkiss

I would love to be included , my life is an utter mess right now and has been for a while , anything that can help me push forward im up for! , just hope im not too late

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”