Demons for physical healing and development of trance abilities?

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

manticlight
Patron Deities: Murugan, Durga
Your favourite Demon?: Ayperos, Buer, Dantalion
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I'm mostly trying to get myself into good fit shape for doing more within my own power at this point.

But I was wondering, does anyone have some experience working with Foras or Stolas to decrease physical pain and increase vitality? Are there any demons that may be able to help with psychic development? I feel that I have more difficulty with even basic trance than most people.
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

As for psychic development and trances, meditation is the best thing you can do. I still have difficulties sometimes but that does not mean I just give up on it.

Set a goal to meditate for 5 minutes then work your way up. Their are some guided meditation apps that are helpful for getting into the feel of meditating.

Also a pro tip is to not try and block things out of your mind, let them come and go freely and try not to dwell on them.
manticlight

Hm, yeah that's pretty much what I'm doing. But thanks! Working up from 5 minutes was definitely the way to get started.

Maybe I'm just being a little impatient, I seem to run across a lot of people that can easily have visions in a trance state but really have very little interest in doing inner work with it or using it and it's kind of frustrating to see that.
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

I get what you are saying.

It took me 6 years to get to a point where I would see things and actually get into a trance. I'm not good at it cuz it's not a gift I am good with.

Everyone is different so don't let others successes (or failings) get to you, you'll just end up hurting yourself and slowing down your own progress.
manticlight

Ah, that is a long time. You're right about that, I shouldn't compare like that, I guess I just had it in my head somehow that maybe there was some kind of block that didn't need to be making it so difficult and I should maybe aim at that first :devilchain: ..Maybe even if there is, there is a very good reason I have to work hard to get there. I will keep in mind what I'm really trying to do and how worthwhile it'd be if I could and keep at it then.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”