Scroll - Mammon Block Busting Goal Getting Group Spell

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

tadroja
Number of Demon Familiars: 20

Thank You
13eyes

i dont have any lucky oils, what else can i use?

Perhaps apple cider vinegar?
Sleepy

13eyes wrote:i dont have any lucky oils, what else can i use?

Perhaps apple cider vinegar?
It says in the scroll "just plain olive oil works too".
Galadraal
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

I asked my Divine King for inspiration before bed last night because I was having difficulty with the Obstacle as well.

When I meditate on blocks, I usually say, "whatever is fighting me on this" or fighting against this happening, I uncreate, delete transmute and destroy immediately and permenantly" because I usually do not know what is blocking me.

I had come up with something before bed but wasn't really sure of it. I was getting ready to to sleep when I had the flash of insight I'd requested. I got out of bed to write it down to be sure I didn't forget.

I can't say enough how grateful I am to the A Ladies, their Demons and Magickals
Galadraal

Texas Mexican
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Finally the day is here, haha been waiting since day 1. i also got bummed out when the delay happened. Anyways i just finished the preparations i just got to burn the papers, oil the square & meditate. Good luck to everyone.
When we played softball, I'd steal second base, feel guilty and go back- Woody Allen

I feel nobody's understanding me, the outcast from both sides of the family, low life is what they branded me so i'm living the fantasy, iv'e been given the chance to be the man to use profanity to carry out my plan & make a stand against insanity- Me...Thinking Out Loud

I came through the door, I said it before, i'll never let my mind mesmerize me the most- Same Thug Song
melemaliki

Much appreciated, thank you :devilclap:

melemaliki
Galadraal

oh no! I feel like an idiot! I mis-read the time or just AssUMed it was EST so I did my preparation too early :-( I did it around 12:20 EST which is only 9:20 PST

Am I totally screwed?

I did meditate on my square around 6 am or so this morning.

I knew something didn't seem right; I just wasn't sure what.
Galadraal

I even used the small and large squares. I put the larger one in my wallet and the smaller one in my pillow case. I thought about Mammon often during the day and also before bed. It was just the preparation with the burning of the papers and anointing of the square I did too early.

PLEASE tell me it'll be okay . . .
guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

Galadraal wrote:oh no! I feel like an idiot! I mis-read the time or just AssUMed it was EST so I did my preparation too early :-( I did it around 12:20 EST which is only 9:20 PST

Am I totally screwed?

I did meditate on my square around 6 am or so this morning.

I knew something didn't seem right; I just wasn't sure what.
Is this 12:20 p.m EST which would be 9:20 a.m PST or 12:20 a.m. EST which would be 9:20 p.m. PST? This clarification may help to better answer your concern, Galadraal. :hug:
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”