Scroll - Mammon Block Busting Goal Getting Group Spell

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

Galadraal
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

the first 12:20pm EST is 9:20am. I thought I was clear since we had a 24 hour window from 11am to 11am. I had errands yesterday and knew I was going to be out and about today also.

I'm hoping I didn't totally F up and hopefully just weakened it.

I'm a newbie to the dark side so to speak and am only just learning about Lord Mammon but I am hoping to get to know him so much better.
guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

Galadraal wrote:the first 12:20pm EST is 9:20am. I thought I was clear since we had a 24 hour window from 11am to 11am. I had errands yesterday and knew I was going to be out and about today also.

I'm hoping I didn't totally F up and hopefully just weakened it.

I'm a newbie to the dark side so to speak and am only just learning about Lord Mammon but I am hoping to get to know him so much better.
:hug: You were not off by too much and you did meditate afterwards in the 24hr window. :hug:

But you did not totally F up, the papers and squares were meant to complement the Group Casting. We would all benefit greatly even if we weren't able to put in the extra credit effort of writing down the block, goal and anoiting the magic square. You made an extra,extra effort, I see. I wouldn't have even thought of doing two squares, one for the wallet and the other for my pillow! :hug: You are doing excellent for a newbie :devilthumbs:
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
Galadraal

thank you! You made me feel SO much better!
Galadraal

My custom Divine has Mammon ties and I've been asking him to help with the magickal and this morning during the bonding/ meditation, I held the smaller square that I'd put in my pillow case and the gouty that is linked to him. I also did a guided meditation (two actually) that have a place for you to think of your desire in one and your goal (like they speak about for this) Kelly Howell is awesome and her tapes have various brain wave frequencies that help you reach a deeper state.

I got inspiration on my block from him as well :-) he's amazing and I really am getting better every day at being mindful of my intuition and messages.
Galadraal

I think spell check changed goety
darkstarfyre

Thank you a ladies and mammon for the spell.
Galadraal

Thank you so much; I feel so much better :-)

I really appreciate you, Akelta and of course, Lord Mammon himself, for doing this for us.
Galadraal

:devilclap: I just saw this listing in the shop and bought the entire year!!! Thank you THANK you THANK YOU :devilclap:
BravoOmega8

I was not able to do this because at the time of the casting I was living in a hostel wherein we were 6 in a room and there is no place in the hostel to do this. I also could not find a place outside where there will be no disturbance. I am now renting my own little room. I decided to do it anyway and asked the help of my DC. I did it with all the concentration and intent that I can muster. I forgot to print the square provided. I made my own using blank paper and followed the instructions on what to put where and which one to add, and which one to deduct. I followed instruction 1 until 3. The interesting part was, I felt lightheaded after I did step 3. I also noticed that the candle burned brightly. THANK YOU LORD MAMMON and THANK YOU SUPER A LADIES!
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

I am sorry that . I missed this Group spell casting for lord Mammon busting Goal spell ''it sounds like it was very powerful ' the energies from it must have been really great so I know it helped many people that took part in , the spell :shedevil:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”