Akelta's Interview

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Here it is, sooo excited to listen to it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjlvb7iwZK0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Satyra

Thank you for posting this interview! We are so proud of our Akelta and all her hard work and willingness to educate :devillove:
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Thank you so much for posting this DD :)
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

DoubleD wrote:Here it is, sooo excited to listen to it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjlvb7iwZK0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
'' I really to being able to Listen to all of Akelta's ' interviews , I can't Wait until She gives a New one but All of them are great to listen to you learn a great deal about different Demons things you didn't know '' are understand she expands it very Well in detail :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Marosey

velle wrote:

'' I really to being able to Listen to all of Akelta's ' interviews , I can't Wait until She gives a New one but All of them are great to listen to you learn a great deal about different Demons things you didn't know '' are understand she expands it very Well in detail :)

Yep they are excellent interviews!
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

[quote="Marosey"][quote="velle"][quote="DoubleD"]Here it is, sooo excited to listen to it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjlvb7iwZK0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/quote] '' I really to being able to Listen to all of Akelta's ' interviews , I can't Wait until She gives a New one but All of them are great to listen to you learn a great deal about different Demons things you didn't know '' are understand she expands it very Well in detail :)[/quote]

Yep they are excellent interviews![/quote] They are indeed ' Akelta is so Right on point about everything She talks about
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Upsidedown

Loved the interview. It was actually an interview with Adelphia some years ago that made me realise demons weren't all evil like they were portrayed to be. I came across it on the CH forum, and as I read it, it was like a switch was being turned in my head, and I started to get curious about them.

Funny to think an interview can mean so much.
A for Adventure.
user1876

Marosey wrote:
velle wrote:

Yep they are excellent interviews!
'' Yes it Was Akelta has a new one out ' That I watched last night its really Good but then again all her interviews are Good She gets right to the point to the heart of the matter really enjoyed it ;)

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”