Beyond the Dark Veil- Post Mortem Mourning Photography

Have a book that you love, give it a review here and recommend it to others. Knowledge is power and when we share, we all win.
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Eilana wrote:*sneaks into Anatel's house, hides in the corner and reads the book.... then kidnaps Anatel and drags her to the Mutter museum*

Thank you for sharing this, actually it just gave me an idea...

What you said about this changing the way you looked at death I can relate as going to the Mutter museum of medical oddities did the same thing for me LOL which is why I want to drag you there now :lol:

I am really interested in this book and will have to find a copy for myself. Thank you Anatel for writing this up. It really was a different time then and people have become so disconnected from a lot of things.
LOL the Mutter Museum is on my bucket list!! You dont want to take me there.... you'd need to drag me out by my ankles kicking and screaming ....
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Another book for my book list! As a nurse I have seen my share of death. In some cases, where it is inevitable, it is not to be feared, but welcomed as a relief from pain and extended sorrows. Death has become so impersonal, that people are clearly bewildered and confused. I have seen people with wide painful eyes, simply refuse to believe that their child, their mom and dad, their mate, are dead and gone for them. In this, I must say, the Jewish community has traditions of great wisdom. It is traditionally the family's job to wash the body, to dress them for the funeral. Wise because the person can see and feel that the spirit is gone, and what is left is not the person they knew. Harsh, but important knowledge! I had a young nurse go with me to pronounce a death in the nursing home. She whispered "Do they always look so different?! I just helped feed this man yesterday...it does not even look like the same person!" That was so. When a soul animates a body, there is magick. There just IS. Only a person who has ever seen a death can know the change in a person that occurs when the soul that animates them leaves a body. Death is an ultimate change. Caring for a dying person is a privilege. I sing to them, whisper to them that they are loved, that they are okay! I hold the watch over them as much as I am allowed by my duties. I cry for them and their families. It is a loss to our whole community. I see the pictures and tokens of their lives, see books they have written, their accomplishments. It never fails to amaze me...the love in a single life...no matter how small the child. I lost my baby at three months...and I cried every day for three years. I had no other way to express the love and honor the life he had, to honor our bond. Selah. Peace!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Anatel I have added some more Books to my Library so its not as nice as yours is ' but its worth me taking a picture down . The road maybe a few more Months I, would say to show you . they are mostly more Daemonlatry books some are on Different spells but they are worth studying ' so I wanted to Share this in your post about books ' I love your books again you have some really good ones :P
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

velle wrote:Anatel I have added some more Books to my Library so its not as nice as yours is ' but its worth me taking a picture down . The road maybe a few more Months I, would say to show you . they are mostly more Daemonlatry books some are on Different spells but they are worth studying ' so I wanted to Share this in your post about books ' I love your books again you have some really good ones :P
awww velle! :hug: i think this is wonderful news and cannot wait to see your collection!! It doesnt matter the size of one's collection- size of collection does not equal nice- it only matters that you get something out of it and youre passionate about it! This particular book is on a ship to the good old usa as we speak! I can't wait to see it again <3
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

[quote="Anatel"][quote="velle"]Anatel I have added some more Books to my Library so its not as nice as yours is ' but its worth me taking a picture down . The road maybe a few more Months I, would say to show you . they are mostly more Daemonlatry books some are on Different spells but they are worth studying ' so I wanted to Share this in your post about books ' I love your books again you have some really good ones :P[/quote]
awww velle! :hug: i think this is wonderful news and cannot wait to see your collection!! It doesnt matter the size of one's collection- size of collection does not equal nice- it only matters that you get something out of it and youre passionate about it! This particular book is on a ship to the good old usa as we speak! I can't wait to see it again <3[/quote] '' Hi Anatel thank you ' I can't wait to share it with you ' I have always enjoyed having a good book to read ' having books at one time in my life ' was The only good thing , I had going for me reading was something that ' took my mind off ' the Hell . I was in but '' I think its really awesome news ' that your moving back to your home town' May you and your Family have a Safe & happy movie back home :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Book Reviews and Recommendations”