Shadow Work Course

Have a book that you love, give it a review here and recommend it to others. Knowledge is power and when we share, we all win.
Pwnie

So I know its not a book, but I found that apprently their is a 12-week course on Jungs Shadow Working.

http://appliedjung.com/workshops/fb-nigredo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Interesting, thanks for sharing.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
Marosey

Thanks PW, let me see what this shadow work is all about.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Pwnie Do share how your Shadow work Course goes ' I have a book on doing Shadow work and my DC .E this is One of the Areas He is very Good with So ' I'll be having him Work with me on mines because it helps you a lot , especially is you have anger are hurt your trying to release are anything you feel is Holding you back Shadow is the way to go' Good luck :P
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Pwnie

velle wrote:Pwnie Do share how your Shadow work Course goes ' I have a book on doing Shadow work and my DC .E this is One of the Areas He is very Good with So ' I'll be having him Work with me on mines because it helps you a lot , especially is you have anger are hurt your trying to release are anything you feel is Holding you back Shadow is the way to go' Good luck :P
whats the book called?

Also Im not ordering this course yet
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

Pwnie wrote:
velle wrote:Pwnie Do share how your Shadow work Course goes ' I have a book on doing Shadow work and my DC .E this is One of the Areas He is very Good with So ' I'll be having him Work with me on mines because it helps you a lot , especially is you have anger are hurt your trying to release are anything you feel is Holding you back Shadow is the way to go' Good luck :P
whats the book called?

Also Im not ordering this course yet
' Pwnie The Book I have is Called Goth Craft Magickal Side of Dark Culture ' there are many books you Can find on Shadow Work this is one , I really like but you can look though them Amazon always have Good deals going on ;)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
alex6
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Satan,Paimon,Tahuti,Rosier,Astarte,,My demon companions commander b,incubus s and healer d
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I checked the course it seems to be good .It is worth taking it.You will certainly get something out of it .Working with our shadow self is important and demons know a lot on how to balance this aspect.Ok not all demons but S&S ones and the demon lords do and of course more that I don't know lol..
user1876

alex6 wrote:I checked the course it seems to be good .It is worth taking it.You will certainly get something out of it .Working with our shadow self is important and demons know a lot on how to balance this aspect.Ok not all demons but S&S ones and the demon lords do and of course more that I don't know lol..
' Alex6 Yes agree with you about how important Shadow work is its something that ' I cant wait to begin doing myself having balance in One's life is a must also
Upsidedown

Thanks for sharing this, I'll take a note of it to look into further at a later time.
A for Adventure.
user1876

Pwine don't forget that amazon has a Big sale going on Right on for all 'items Books that you are Looing for Will be on Sale as Well So if you haven't Had a chance to Go see what they Have you Should because ' I picked up Some nice Books today Nice books that wasn't a lot of Money :)

Return to “Book Reviews and Recommendations”