7 Occult Money Rituals

Have a book that you love, give it a review here and recommend it to others. Knowledge is power and when we share, we all win.
Pwnie

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(Not an affiliate Link)

I know I have been the guy who has been going through shit about money, but this book; amazing.

This book isnt only about money magick; on the contrary. This book PREPARES YOU FOR MONEY MAGICK!

It kills your sense of worry and dread about money and has rituals outlined for it.

Personal Example: I only have $8 left, yet Im not worried or scared or stomach cramping about it. I did the 1st ritual a few days ago and this shit works.

Recommend the fuck out of it and should be the first book to read before pursuing money magick in general.
badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

Pwnie wrote:

(Not an affiliate Link)

I know I have been the guy who has been going through shit about money, but this book; amazing.

This book isnt only about money magick; on the contrary. This book PREPARES YOU FOR MONEY MAGICK!

It kills your sense of worry and dread about money and has rituals outlined for it.

Personal Example: I only have $8 left, yet Im not worried or scared or stomach cramping about it. I did the 1st ritual a few days ago and this shit works.

Recommend the fuck out of it and should be the first book to read before pursuing money magick in general.
I fucking clicked the buy button immediately. I saw this book pops up at least THIRD time and I was wondering should I buy it. and just read your sharing, I immediately push the fucking buy button.
Thanks for sharing <3
O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus

Return to “Book Reviews and Recommendations”