New Book I Am Reading.

Have a book that you love, give it a review here and recommend it to others. Knowledge is power and when we share, we all win.
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

Oceanos wrote: Oh wow, how did you find out about your past life? Ive always been curious myself, itd be great if we could visit other realms using our physical, ah one can dream ~
I believe sometimes fragments can resurface in the form of dreams. For example I had one, so vivid it didn't feel like a dream but more like short movie clip. I'm in some wooden castle, standing in some balcony with other girls (I was female) and we are watching down in the yard soldiers rushing, running in full armor with their weapons, they're preparing for an attack. We don't know what's going on, but probably an enemy of our lord preparing for an assault on our castle. All girls are distressed. I'm hopeful but worried. I feel like if we lose it's the end for us. We will be "fed to the dogs", for the soldiers to play with and when they are done then we'll be fed for their dogs without "" this time. Quick death seemed better option. It wasn't a good time to be a female, at least not on the loosing side..
I'm guessing we didn't win. :devilgrin:
klaudia.l
Patron Deities: Ancestors and Spirit Guides

An ARCHON is an INORGANIC being that pretty much mimics organic life. it shape shifts and its main intention is to DESTROY ALL ORGANIC LIFE... it has caused a lot of hurt and pain and loss of life and even planets and yes i am saying it that unfortunately it is here on our planet .......... many politicians and celebrities are archons in human suits ... i know it sounds ridiculous but it is true, Chela Cooley speaks of it more, she is on YouTube
Darth Moronius

klaudia.l wrote:An ARCHON is an INORGANIC being that pretty much mimics organic life. it shape shifts and its main intention is to DESTROY ALL ORGANIC LIFE... it has caused a lot of hurt and pain and loss of life and even planets and yes i am saying it that unfortunately it is here on our planet .......... many politicians and celebrities are archons in human suits ... i know it sounds ridiculous but it is true, Chela Cooley speaks of it more, she is on YouTube
no, different belief use same term to description diferent thing. see the book first :devilread:
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

klaudia.l wrote:An ARCHON is an INORGANIC being that pretty much mimics organic life. it shape shifts and its main intention is to DESTROY ALL ORGANIC LIFE... it has caused a lot of hurt and pain and loss of life and even planets and yes i am saying it that unfortunately it is here on our planet .......... many politicians and celebrities are archons in human suits ... i know it sounds ridiculous but it is true, Chela Cooley speaks of it more, she is on YouTube
Interesting! I will certainly research it.
Darth Moronius wrote:
no, different belief use same term to description diferent thing. see the book first :devilread:
It may be different in this book, but that does not mean that klaudia.I's version of an Archon does not exist! I haven't gotten to that part of the book yet. :p I am a slow reader because I am reading about 50 books simultaneously. Thanks, Darth! I guess you are further ahead in the book than I am, so i cannot make any judgements yet.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Darth Moronius

Satan's Hellcat wrote: It may be different in this book, but that does not mean that klaudia.I's version of an Archon does not exist! I haven't gotten to that part of the book yet. :p I am a slow reader because I am reading about 50 books simultaneously. Thanks, Darth! I guess you are further ahead in the book than I am, so i cannot make any judgements yet.
oh yes, for archon is bad alien, see books about naghamadi, like not in his image by john lash :)devil:
my friend the one that have lot of book. he said if i believe it, dont call them archon, because it mean leader or lord, call them parasite or feeder, like dont see them up but down :ideadevil:
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

Darth Moronius wrote: oh yes, for archon is bad alien, see books about naghamadi, like not in his image by john lash :)devil:
Oh I got that book, I've read it many years ago.. Can't remember a single thing what was it about..
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I looked up the person you referenced. From what I've seen and remember of her videos in the past, I highly recommend taking it with a couple gallons of salt. It's all conspiracy theories, aliens, government rumors, etc, etc.
I've encountered these kinds of people before, and this one is another of those "crazies" living in fantasyland. My two cents.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
klaudia.l
Patron Deities: Ancestors and Spirit Guides

Kitsune wrote:

I looked up the person you referenced. From what I've seen and remember of her videos in the past, I highly recommend taking it with a couple gallons of salt. It's all conspiracy theories, aliens, government rumors, etc, etc.
I've encountered these kinds of people before, and this one is another of those "crazies" living in fantasyland. My two cents.

I get ya, but that doesn't mean she is wrong about archons. I only stated my opinion and recommend her as a point of reference.

Return to “Book Reviews and Recommendations”