New Book I Am Reading.

Have a book that you love, give it a review here and recommend it to others. Knowledge is power and when we share, we all win.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

The title of the book is: "Overcoming The Archon through Alchemy" By John Kreiter. Wow! That's my first thought. I am not even halfway through this book, and the realizations and information are just astounding to me! It is teaching me about energy, time manipulations, and mental alchemy. I am not sure what the Archon is yet, but I have to thank the man for the insights he has given me thus far! For instance, on the Abyss. Our physical world is in actuality a churning sea of energies. We are awash in a changing, moving, churning sea of energy, which includes our most basic physical reality, our emotions, our thoughts, and yes, even TIME. THAT is the Abyss! THAT is the most dangerous of the deeps, over which Leviathan rules, and demonic dragons roam! Awesome. To say that I am enjoying this book is an understatement. Both Leviathan AND Mammon are reading it with me. The author does not write at a grade school level, either! This book is a keeper for the personal library. I was a bit surprised when Mammon joined with me to read it, but when Leviathan joined, too, it blew my mind. you cannot get a better recommendation. It is advancing my k knowledge of mental mastery quite a bit, and I am enjoying it! :)
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
User3246
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel

Quote from the book to tiltillate people: "An Alchemist sees the world as a churning sea of energy. He or she perceives the world as a Great Dark Sea, a deep and turbulent energetic unknown that both entices the Alchemist, and scares them to their core. From this energetic perspective, human beings are only small bubbles of aware energy, caught within the tides of a Great Dark Unknown.

Kreiter, John. Overcoming the Archon Through Alchemy (pp. 37-38). Kindle Edition."
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

user524
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel

You’ve picked my interest! I really like the quote you posted. Thanks for sharing this SH, I’ll make a note of it.
Improvidus,
Apto, quad
Victum
Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

The book sounds fascinating.
You definitely got my attention, especially with the quote. :drool:
Adding this one to my list.
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Satan's Hellcat wrote:The title of the book is: "Overcoming The Archon through Alchemy" By John Kreiter. Wow! That's my first thought. I am not even halfway through this book, and the realizations and information are just astounding to me! It is teaching me about energy, time manipulations, and mental alchemy. I am not sure what the Archon is yet, but I have to thank the man for the insights he has given me thus far! For instance, on the Abyss. Our physical world is in actuality a churning sea of energies. We are awash in a changing, moving, churning sea of energy, which includes our most basic physical reality, our emotions, our thoughts, and yes, even TIME. THAT is the Abyss! THAT is the most dangerous of the deeps, over which Leviathan rules, and demonic dragons roam! Awesome. To say that I am enjoying this book is an understatement. Both Leviathan AND Mammon are reading it with me. The author does not write at a grade school level, either! This book is a keeper for the personal library. I was a bit surprised when Mammon joined with me to read it, but when Leviathan joined, too, it blew my mind. you cannot get a better recommendation. It is advancing my k knowledge of mental mastery quite a bit, and I am enjoying it! :)
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I'm sorry for this being a separate post, I meant it for the above post, but, s**t happened. :shock:

This is a very important point about the Material Plane. Our thoughts are things. Our thoughts, and dreams, have a physical existence. Our memories have a physical existence as do all of our emotions. As a species we have taken only the smallest baby steps toward comprehending the potential of what that means. Scientists work at it's edges, but refuse to go beyond self-imposed limits of what they are willing to accept as "real"
But even this is beginning to change. Slowly, more and more people are "waking up" to the reality that pretty much nothing is what it seems to be. At that point, people start seeking, they stop believing in "Holy Writ" They see it for the bulls*t it is.

The pioneers, so to speak, into this Brave New Reality (Which isn't actually new) are...people like us. Which is, in my opinion, the biggest reason so many react with fear to anything they cannot sense with their bodily senses. "Devil worshipers" "Satanists" "The Bible warns us about these "evil" things." What cannot be understood is feared. But I do not believe that this is our instinctive reaction to The Unknown, to the Great Darkness that hides bogeymen, ghosts and spooks. We are taught to fear those things, or, to deny that they even exist (for all the Materialists out there)

The number of people who actively seek to pierce the Vail of Maya has always been small. But this too is changing. The fact that this board exists, that S+S exists and we are not being burned at the stake for being members, is a sign that our evolution, as a species, is accelerating. We are an integral part of the thread in the tapestry of human existence that makes it possible for all the new "seekers" to seek without fear.

If anyone really wants to be an explorer, they gotta lose the fear.

All those who seek to control others for their own ends have only one tool available to them...fear. Without it, dictators fall, dogma becomes literature, (and not very good literature at that) "The Rules" are exposed for what they are, tools in the hands of tyrants who shun Love and True Knowledge. Who shun Connection with all those on other Planes who are evolving by aiding us in our spiritual evolution. Who forget to mention the fact that the banner hanging over The Gates Of Hell is..."Welcome Home"
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
User3246

Good to see others are interested. Please do not be put off by the 'alien conspiracy theory' parts of the book. We have been taught to disregard such things, but let me tell you, a lot of them are TRUE. I have contacted quite a few alien races, and been on numerous planes of existence while out of body. Our dreams are nothing less than alternate realities or exotic parts of this reality that we are experiencing! The book has great value, so keep an open mind.

Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Good to see others are interested. Please do not be put off by the 'alien conspiracy theory' parts of the book. We have been taught to disregard such things, but let me tell you, a lot of them are TRUE. I have contacted quite a few alien races, and been on numerous planes of existence while out of body. Our dreams are nothing less than alternate realities or exotic parts of this reality that we are experiencing! The book has great value, so keep an open mind.
I had a past life as some kind of alien girl. So yeah aliens are out there somewhere.

I picked up the book the other day and am trying to make time to read, so far it's pretty good, thank you for posting about it.
Oceanos
Patron Deities: Tiamat, Lucifer, Danu
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Red6joker wrote:
Satan's Hellcat wrote:Good to see others are interested. Please do not be put off by the 'alien conspiracy theory' parts of the book. We have been taught to disregard such things, but let me tell you, a lot of them are TRUE. I have contacted quite a few alien races, and been on numerous planes of existence while out of body. Our dreams are nothing less than alternate realities or exotic parts of this reality that we are experiencing! The book has great value, so keep an open mind.
I had a past life as some kind of alien girl. So yeah aliens are out there somewhere.

I picked up the book the other day and am trying to make time to read, so far it's pretty good, thank you for posting about it.
Oh wow, how did you find out about your past life? Ive always been curious myself, itd be great if we could visit other realms using our physical, ah one can dream ~
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

Oceanos wrote:
Red6joker wrote:

Oh wow, how did you find out about your past life? Ive always been curious myself, itd be great if we could visit other realms using our physical, ah one can dream ~
I did a guided past life regression meditation. It was an hour long but time flew by. Over all it was a pretty cool experience.

Return to “Book Reviews and Recommendations”