Warning for those that use material from EA Koetting

Have a book that you love, give it a review here and recommend it to others. Knowledge is power and when we share, we all win.
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

I was thumbing through The Book of Azazel and what I noticed was that the sigils I was seeing bothered me when i was looking at them. Something seemed not quite right. Turns out,in the singular released book of Azazel the sigils listed do not match up with the correct names listed for them. Also, i spent so much time looking at staring at them my hands had heated up the pages more than you would normally just reading a book.
It seems there are hidden sigils,symbols, and what i am interpretting as..specific times for rituals or invoking? After playing with the pages i ran a black light over it. It seems they are written ans drawn with invisible ink but there is no key to explain the symbols.
Anyways after hitting tweaker status of compulsion, i googled my findings. Turns out the publisher mispublished the single copies,but the complete work has them corrected. Just a heads up on what i stumbled into..i tend to stumble into the most fascinating things.((whoever read my tarot that said something to that effect on here--that was extremely accurate))
Also, i know EA is a controversial source,especially with his ties to the website accused of stealing and selling other's work-- but i separate the quality of the author from the quality of the work.
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Return to “Book Reviews and Recommendations”