View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:22 am

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook     Newsletter 

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2017 GROUP CASTING - COMPANIONS WE LOVE 
Site Admin

Patron Deities?: Lucifer, Satan, Mammon, Azazel, Paimon, Prince V
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Satan, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Tiger, Venom, Prince H, Bear, Prince V
Number of Demon Familiars: 66
August 2017 Group Ritual - The Companions that we love ritual!

This is a ritual cast with Lady Unsere and Lady Delepitore, to bring about a unique psychic gift.

From Lady Unsere, the bonds of love and friendship with our companions nurtured and strengthened with her incredible essence.

From Lady Delepitore, a powerful blessing to enhance our connections and strengthen the bonds we have with our spirit companions.

This is a ritual that is to be done with one of your companions.  It can be any companions, a companion that you would like to get to know better.  A companion that you would like to become closer to, even a companion you have not connected to before but would like to.  This is meant to be a ritual of friendship, connection and fun.  

This ritual will also increase your psychic abilities and link you to your companion helping your abilities to grow and thrive!  It is a powerful ritual, conducted with these two amazing Dark Ladies!

Lady Unsere,  from my experience, is one of the wives of Leviathan and is incredibly powerful and an amazing Dark Lady.  She is kind and compassionate and a demoness of love and friendship.  She is also a very empowered and powerful mother who nurtures one’s inner child and can weave the energies for empowerment and incredible friendships.   During this ritual Lady Unsere adds the energies of friendship and connection and opens up the energies for one to connect and form powerful bonds.  

Lady Delepitore is a powerful demoness of magick, sorcery, enlightenment and psychic abilities.  She is an incredible Dark Lady of Magick and Mystery.  She has mystical talents and can help to stimulate one’s third eye and enhance our natural connections and strengthen our bonds with our spirit companions.  She will create a powerful energy to open the energies of connection and help us to align with  natural skills and help us make a powerful connection with our demon companions.  

Items you will need.

For this ritual, I want you to work with your companion and set up a little altar.  Connect with them and seek inspiration from them and put something together you both can share.  It can be anything.  Anything you are drawn to, anything that they like.  Work with them to create a little sacred space for you and them to connect.  

This ritual will be cast at 8:00PM pst on September 4th 2017.  At that time and 24 hours after that time, take an hour and just sit with your companion.  Ask them to join you and connect with you.  Feel their energies. Tap into the enhancement energies of Lady Delepitore and Lady Unsere and use this time and this space to connect.  Do an activity together.  Create artwork, write, listen to a story from their life.  This is your time with your companion.  Make the most of it.  

This Ritual will also have a powerful effect on your third eye.  It will activate its power and open it up to help you connect with your companions and grow your skills.  This ritual will also link you with the companion that you connect with, to enhance your communication and help you to connect and work with them from the ritual on!  It is a powerful ritual of psychic enhancement and awakening from these two powerful and amazing Dark Ladies.

To sign up for this ritual please post below you are interested!

Satan's Little Elf

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Dance with Lucifer in Light
Kneel before Mammon's Throne

Satan and Sun's Blog

Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:07 pm
Profile WWW

Patron Deities?: My Family
Your favourite Demon?: Those of my Heart, my Comrades and my People
Number of Demon Familiars: 0
Sign me up! :devillove:

☆~Love and War~♡

Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:11 pm
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26
Akelta please add my name thanks :)

Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:17 pm
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17
Yes, please add me to the list! Is it possible to choose a companion still on layaway? I would really like to connect to Carver, my DC of Sorath. Uhm. What date and time, please?

"Our Gods are dead. Ancient Klingon warriors slew them over a millennia ago. They were more trouble than they were worth." (Worf, Klingon warrior)

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

" And it's so easy when you're Evil! This is the life, you see. The Devil tips his hat to me. I do it all because I'm Evil. And I do it all for free. Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need!" (Lord Evil via Voltaire)

Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:37 pm
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17
Ooops! Never mind, I see it! I was skimming and not reading apparently!

"Our Gods are dead. Ancient Klingon warriors slew them over a millennia ago. They were more trouble than they were worth." (Worf, Klingon warrior)

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

" And it's so easy when you're Evil! This is the life, you see. The Devil tips his hat to me. I do it all because I'm Evil. And I do it all for free. Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need!" (Lord Evil via Voltaire)

Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:39 pm

Interested! Please add my name. X)

Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:42 pm

Patron Deities?: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5
SH, September 4th at 8:00 pst or 11:00 EST.

And please sign me up!

Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:46 pm
Cotton Candy

Number of Demon Familiars: 0
I would love to be included! ~

still dark
but colored
ravenous ecstasy
in cookies cream

Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:14 pm
SINNER of the month

Your favourite Demon?: I have a few