The Vessel is Empty?

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

I have been asked this a few times, people wanting me to scan their vessels and see if they are empty.  This is not a service that S&S will do and I will tell you why…

First… yes there are conjurers out there that are scammers and just sell blank rings but there are also sellers out there that shield and distort the energies around their bindings because they don’t want things to be scanned or stolen. On top of that, there are thieves out there in the community who do no research on their own and just prey off of other conjurers who actually do their research.   Ironically these ones are probably the ones invoking fear into the buyers and telling them that they are cursed, or blocked or that their vessel is empty.  It really is a shameful practise all around and hurts people on their spiritual path.  Usually if someone is willing to put in the time to talk to you, answer your questions, cast for you and work energies for you, they know what they are doing.  This is why it is so important in the beginning to ask many questions of your conjurer and see if they are approachable.  

Honestly, I won’t get mad for being asked questions, I only get mad when people bad mouth me behind my back for things that I did not do, or because I didn’t say what they wanted me to say.  Those are things that upset me, asking me questions though even confronting me with your feelings will not make me mad.  

Second… This can be a horrible practise, there are sellers out there that make a profit from scanning vessels of people who are having trouble connecting to their entities and spirits and will tell them there is nothing there.  It honestly discredits the whole community when sellers do this! It is impossible that there is only one seller out there that can do this! This is an ancient practise that has been used by magicians for over 6000 years and every family, every family has their own methods! So for one conjurer to know the vibrational frequency and to be able to identify all the species, all the vibrational frequencies and all the conjuring locations of everything in the spiritual world is folly.  It is impossible.  In my Facebook feed I have certain conjurers pop up and sometimes I don’t feel anything from the listings,  usually this is because I am not attuned to that frequency.  We all have entities that we work well with.  Some people connect strongly with some more then other beings.    Others still you will have to work to attune yourself to,  

Attunement is the key, when an entity or spirit is from a region with a specific vibration and you are not attuned to it, you are not going to sense it! Necromancy is the art of speaking to the dead and it requires a very different set of skills and attunements to working with living entities.   This does not mean that one is not viable and the other is, this just means that they require a different set of skills.  

I have also had people approach me with vessels from other sellers and myself that they say others have said are empty!  This statement actually flat out shows that the person who said it is slightly ignorant of the binding process, especially my binding process…

What do they mean empty?

Do they mean that there is no entity within the vessel?  Ummm of course not! This comes from the old Djinn in a Bottle Mythos. All those Djinn who were bound forcibly in a bottle and ordered to grant wishes and do their master’s will.  Even the Disney movie Aladdin got it right, they are prisoners.  They are entrapped in their vessel and locked in it, which means that it is a forcible binding, so of course if you are scanning for something that is trapped and locked in a ring you are not going to find it, this is because this is one set of bindings and a set of binding that I do not agree with or use. 

My bindings are flexible bindings which means that the energy in the Crystal is combined with specific energies attuned to the demons to bridge the connection between the demons realm and our realm and create a focal point for interaction, influence and communication. Once you are properly attuned to your demons energies, you won’t even need the vessel unless you want to have it or if you have a special ritual that you do with the demon that includes their vessel.  

Do they mean there is no energy attached to the Vessel?

Well this is just silly, the Crystal itself has energy so of course the vessel has energies and also the bindings are crafted using the crystal’s energies. So if you don’t know what you are looking for you might just feel the energies of the crystal.  This does not mean the vessel is empty, this just means the person doesn’t know what they are looking for and cannot sense energies.  

Most people can feel something coming off the vessels, a powerful force, an energy vibration, a pressure on their third eye, they will feel drawn to the vessel.  Even the other day I was out for breakfast with a friend and she looked at Tigers ring and said, that ring has such incredible power to it, it has incredible spiritual vibrations, and I just smiled. She didn’t know it had Tiger’s bindings attached to it.  There will just be something about the vessel that is enticing to those who are spiritually sensitive.  

A lot of times when people say that vessels are empty they have ulterior motives.  True conjurers want people to connect and work with spirits and they support this community.  They want it to grow and thrive so they will either refer the individual back to their conjurer for help, or they will offer suggestions helping them to connect.  It is really important in the beginning to do your research and make sure you select a conjurer you trust,  but it is equally important to be careful what people tell you.  Many scammers have ulterior motives and like to incite fear and panic to block people’s skills, cut down their confidence and sell them their snake oil skin.  

On any spiritual path, come from a place of empowerment, not a place of fear.  If someone is pushing fear I would question their motives.  Spiritual Conjurers should be seeking to empower people who work with spirits and ones that come from fear are highly suspicious.  

Be empowered! Be Inspired, and remember you are stronger then you think!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Glad you posted this. Today I saw someone claiming to be a conjurer and selling spirits, who a few months ago was complaining they wanted to learn how to conjure and threw a temper tantrum when they were told to read a book and given suggestions on where to start.

Know who you are buying from and what their background is.

I've heard of/seen other sellers use the fear tactic too. I wouldn't buy from anyone who is unethical and I think having ethics speaks volumes about you Akelta and S&S.

Thank you for posting this ^^
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Akelta Thank you for writing this Post . I Would agree with Eilana here that its important to know Who your Buying from to Make ' The Seller is not unethical
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Thank you Akelta for posting I believe a lot of newbies within the spirit keeping community can learn from this. When I first started out last year I remember how desperate I was for people to communicate or scan my vessels and so I foolishly went to many sellers some reputational sellers and others who weren't very well known.... I quickly found out the difference between the legit sellers and the scammers.... The legit sellers quickly told me off (in a very respectful manner) by stating that they do not read vessels from other sellers for multiple reasons and saying they won't communicate or scan my vessels that I bought from them because they wanted their buyers to try to connect with their own spirits as that's the only way for them to create a reliable and amazing bond.....

The scammers on the other hand told me straight off the bat that some of my vessels were empty and one seller even said that my beings were malevolent. I got a bad feeling in my gut from hearing all that that I knew something wasn't right I totally dismissed everything they told me and started to listen to what my intuition told me....

I'm not saying that every seller who offers to communicate with the vessels are necessarily scammers but just take note of a lot of the things that Akelta has said here and learn to trust your own gut feelings

:ghost:
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
Darth Moronius

Interesting article, fear tactic :)devil:
Can also be ego things, that a so called master can't see the entity, and when we tell the binding, they will of course say it is empty or negative energy
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

There are all kinds of reasons why a vessel may seem empty.....maybe it needs charged! I discovered that after a few months, ALL of my spirit bindings would fizzle and go seemingly blank. It contributed to me buying new ones all the time. I could certainly feel the energy of a brand new binding but after a while, I got nothing! I am a Vampyre and I eat energy. I did not eat the spirit, just whatever energy they used to communicate with me. Especially if they are not a living being, they do not HAVE a renewable or unlimited source of energy, unless you put a permanent charging on them. The conjurer was not to blame, and since I was not aware, neither was I. I am sure there are other reasons out there. Spells placed on you in a past life, stuff like that.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Great share Akelta, I agree with what Eilana said here.
learningk120
Patron Deities: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U
Your favourite Demon?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U,T,Z,V,E,Z,Z,U

yes i agree with " fear " ways, i had been twice experienced with this motive. they said spirits or entities from other conjurer is dangerous and "blocked " our communication or manifestation their spirits, the most ridicoulus they said their spirits will eat them :lame:
sometimes scammers do bad things too to their customer, and sometimes their threatening their customer.

i feel vessel from akelta never empty, i think companions never stay at vessel but their around me. i just have experince my crypt spike or claw is accidentally touch my body, is feel like syringe.

my suggestion is important to get know, who is your conjurer and their experience, and never do to read our vessel or get sketch from unknown or unfamiliar people. my experience most of scammers will give you direction to do this :angrydevil:
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family

Eilana wrote:Glad you posted this. Today I saw someone claiming to be a conjurer and selling spirits, who a few months ago was complaining they wanted to learn how to conjure and threw a temper tantrum when they were told to read a book and given suggestions on where to start.

Know who you are buying from and what their background is.

I've heard of/seen other sellers use the fear tactic too. I wouldn't buy from anyone who is unethical and I think having ethics speaks volumes about you Akelta and S&S.

Thank you for posting this ^^

Thank you Eilana! I have never understood fear tactic approach, I really have not. Really if you believe in what you do would you want your clients to be empowered so that they can have incredible experience! That is what I alway thought. I always wanted people at the end of the day to be like YES I CAN DO THIS!! and have genuine experiences. This is why I always want to hear all the block you have! Because if I know the blocks I can work at finding ways to help people overcome them. Blocks happen, some people are at different levels then others. If we work together to support each other and share ideas we should be growing and embracing our gifts.
velle wrote:Akelta Thank you for writing this Post . I Would agree with Eilana here that its important to know Who your Buying from to Make ' The Seller is not unethical
Thank you so much Velle! it is really important to know who you are buying from and be very careful.
alikat13 wrote:Thank you Akelta for posting I believe a lot of newbies within the spirit keeping community can learn from this. When I first started out last year I remember how desperate I was for people to communicate or scan my vessels and so I foolishly went to many sellers some reputational sellers and others who weren't very well known.... I quickly found out the difference between the legit sellers and the scammers.... The legit sellers quickly told me off (in a very respectful manner) by stating that they do not read vessels from other sellers for multiple reasons and saying they won't communicate or scan my vessels that I bought from them because they wanted their buyers to try to connect with their own spirits as that's the only way for them to create a reliable and amazing bond.....

The scammers on the other hand told me straight off the bat that some of my vessels were empty and one seller even said that my beings were malevolent. I got a bad feeling in my gut from hearing all that that I knew something wasn't right I totally dismissed everything they told me and started to listen to what my intuition told me....

I'm not saying that every seller who offers to communicate with the vessels are necessarily scammers but just take note of a lot of the things that Akelta has said here and learn to trust your own gut feelings

:ghost:
You are very welcome Alikat13, and this is so true, trust your intuition and your gut, if something someone tells you feels wrong go with it! Our intuition is so powerful and when it activates it is trying to tell us things. It is amazing the journey that you went through. It sounds like it was really educational for you and that is part of the journey too, learning from our experiences, even if they are not the best if we learn something from them it can benefit us.

This is true most legit sellers will tell you they won't read vessels and will advise you to go to your conjurer for help. It is horrible what the scammers do! Instilling that fear can be really damaging. I am glad you listened to what your intuition told you and not them :confuseddevil:
Darth Moronius wrote:Interesting article, fear tactic :)devil:
Can also be ego things, that a so called master can't see the entity, and when we tell the binding, they will of course say it is empty or negative energy

This is true! sometimes they are not at the vibration they can see the entity. Sometimes to the entities hide from them.
Satan's Hellcat wrote:There are all kinds of reasons why a vessel may seem empty.....maybe it needs charged! I discovered that after a few months, ALL of my spirit bindings would fizzle and go seemingly blank. It contributed to me buying new ones all the time. I could certainly feel the energy of a brand new binding but after a while, I got nothing! I am a Vampyre and I eat energy. I did not eat the spirit, just whatever energy they used to communicate with me. Especially if they are not a living being, they do not HAVE a renewable or unlimited source of energy, unless you put a permanent charging on them. The conjurer was not to blame, and since I was not aware, neither was I. I am sure there are other reasons out there. Spells placed on you in a past life, stuff like that.
Yes, there are so many reasons! and really unless the person understands the casting system and bonding procedures of the conjurer they are probably not going to be able to figure out what is going on. I have actually received vessels with entities bound to them, forcibly and it has taken me months of analysis to work through the energies to release them. It is like a puzzle box at times, you have to work through what the magician did and figure out their system. It is a LOT of work.
DoubleD wrote:Great share Akelta, I agree with what Eilana said here.
Thank you DD!!
learningk120 wrote:yes i agree with " fear " ways, i had been twice experienced with this motive. they said spirits or entities from other conjurer is dangerous and "blocked " our communication or manifestation their spirits, the most ridicoulus they said their spirits will eat them :lame:
sometimes scammers do bad things too to their customer, and sometimes their threatening their customer.

i feel vessel from akelta never empty, i think companions never stay at vessel but their around me. i just have experince my crypt spike or claw is accidentally touch my body, is feel like syringe.

my suggestion is important to get know, who is your conjurer and their experience, and never do to read our vessel or get sketch from unknown or unfamiliar people. my experience most of scammers will give you direction to do this :angrydevil:
That is crazy!! eat them :lame: omg. It Is horrible that practise of scaring and threatening their customers. Just horrible. It is equally horrible when people just steal real conjurers words and listings. I know I have had my words stolen before. Many many times and I will see on some stores my words, phrases, descriptions. Its just horrible what some people do. Many other conjurers have experienced this too. Their words and information stolen.

It is true, the demons I conjure are not trapped in their vessels, they can move around and are free so anyone who says the vessel is empty has no idea of the conjurers practise I do and shows their ignorance. That is a brilliant suggestion and I agree completely!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I love to hear that you spent time and energy freeing forcibly bound spirits! I cannot imagine a person doing that to ANY being, much less a demon!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”