Question About Demonic Curse Breaker And Shield Of Shadows

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Question: Is this still helpful even if you have a DC who is skilled in protection and shielding?
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

Well it can be, it means they don’t have to work so much on it for you and also you don’t have to rely on them all the time. So they can focus on other things too. I also have a shield magickal from sns I use regularly even though most of my companions are very skilled in this area. Depends what you want I suppose. But having a curse breaker is a useful idea, depending on what you are doing and involved with. And you companion may not always be able to break the curses, again depending on what you are dealing with. It can also be a boost to their own magick as well. Depends how much protection you want and think you need.
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

TaipanTwist wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:37 pm
Question: Is this still helpful even if you have a DC who is skilled in protection and shielding?
Not all shields and protections might protect from curses. And protection doesn't necessarily mean they know how to remove curses.

So yes, I think it's helpful. Also it's able to return the curse to the sender.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

TaipanTwist wrote:
Yes. Totally. I’m going through something incredibly painful that I haven’t been able to get to the root of. I’m not short of protection but it wasn’t until I began to just carry the Shield around daily that I’ve found any relief. If it hadn’t been for it I would have blamed myself because I haven’t been able to get free (yet) of whatever “it” is. So , yes definitely, depending on what the issue is the curse breaker can be a great help.
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Zygimantas Puze
Patron Deities: N/A
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, lord Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

If I get cursed I use Om Hrim Klim Shrim....
Mantra because it removes curses and parasite entities from your body. It is very useful mantra if you feel like you got cursed.

How come it can’t fly no better than a chicken?’ Milkman asked.

Too much tail. All that jewelry weighs it down. Like vanity. Can’t nobody fly with all that [stuff]. Wanna fly, you got to give up the [stuff] that weighs you down.’

by Toni Morrison

More quotes

Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

TaipanTwist wrote:
It can be. I actually keep mine sort of near an altar. Truth be told,I don't actually use it for it's intended purpose. I've never activated for reversal. I mainly use it to establish a sort of sacred space. I am most in tune with Lilith,hekate,nahema,samael, basically most beings assosciated with shadow. It was cast partially with Hekate,actually. When most things manifest to me,they usually do so on the same side of the room the curse breaker is on.
I havent had the need to try and reverse anything yet.. Im extremely sensitive to energy flowing around,to,at,and away from me to the point if im in a relaxed state, my consciousness will trace back where energy is coming from.
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

User13453
Number of Demon Familiars: 7

All of these things are weaker than god. I realized that recently.
Ugliest human being in the world, that is me, one day I will, :h :meditate: eadbang: :deviljaw: :deviljaw: become super ugly. :deviljaw: :deviljaw:
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

mercy wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:19 pm
All of these things are weaker than god. I realized that recently.
The christian god is one of the weakest beings I have ever met. Sorry you seem to be blind to this. Why do you think so many wake up and stop serving him. He only takes because he can not give.

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”