Gnosticism and Lord Satan

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

AmaraMyathi
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Uphir, Bune, Azazel, Belial, Bathin, Beelzabub, Leviathan, Astaroth
Your favourite Demon?: all of above they are family to me
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Hi guys, sorry for not being active frequently as i have several work and family pressures to maintain. Dont mind if i asked this because there is no intention of disrespect on my demonic guardians. For i have seen several common mistakes like Lord Satan is Lucifer, Lord Satan is Shiva etc. I meant we all know that is not true but.. there was someone from social media LHP spiritual group who practice LHP and Gnosticis. That person said that our Demonic Divine lord Satan is Demiurge or can be even Begetter. I was like WTH?? WHY? . He said that is just theory of him and still he is finding out... main is he pointed something like..Demiurge is both darkness and Divine and he is father of dark divine beings ....and about begetter, he represent sun and first of consciousness the creator ... so this is weird topic but i belive this is very interesting thing to share with my beloved forum.
Does Lord Satan relate with Gnosticism and those beings?

P.S dont angry at me if this became offended, i apologized

With love and respect,
Amara :devilbow: :devillove:
Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Well going back a few years I heard pretty much the opposite.That Yahweh is the demiurge and tha Lord Lucifer was the true elevated god of enlightenment.
Personally my philosophy is far away from the whole idea of a demiurge. It’s a concept from a sect of Christianity (Catharism) that believed that physical matter was inherently evil.
I believe the physical can be no less sacred than the ethereal. The idea that you need to ascend past a body (which is inherently tainted) and progress into a fixed idea of perfection is kind of extreme rhp thinking imo.
Darth Moronius

diffrent theory, may be same meaning.
first reseach what he mean of demiurge,is it same with meaning in gnsoticism? or different? who is satan in gnsoticism?
why he relates demiurge with satan? what is yahweh in his theory? how about lucifer? what is sophia, adama, jesua in his theory?
AmaraMyathi
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Uphir, Bune, Azazel, Belial, Bathin, Beelzabub, Leviathan, Astaroth

Darth Moronius wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:16 am
first reseach what he mean of demiurge,is it same with meaning in gnsoticism? or different? who is satan in gnsoticism?
why he relates demiurge with satan? what is yahweh in his theory? how about lucifer? what is sophia, adama, jesua in his theory?

I am also confused as hell too... reality is, i didnt know what is Gnosticism until he talked.. i had no idea who is Sophia eh. I am newbie even in demonolatry path tho. So i asked in forum to get some solution of that theory or a mistake what so ever. I found there is not satan name in Gnosticism but I found Lucifer as Samael and Yaldabaoth is Yahwah. Maybe he thinks that way like " Lord Satan represent primal darkness and both dark and divine..may be that's why? Gnosticism is very complex , very hard to understand and my brain melted.. i believe that guy wanna say that Lord Satan is beginning of your Universe ...can be? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :scareddevil: :scareddevil:
Darth Moronius

AmaraMyathi wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:51 pm

I am also confused as hell too... reality is, i didnt know what is Gnosticism until he talked.. i had no idea who is Sophia eh. I am newbie even in demonolatry path tho. So i asked in forum to get some solution of that theory or a mistake what so ever. I found there is not satan name in Gnosticism but I found Lucifer as Samael and Yaldabaoth is Yahwah. Maybe he thinks that way like " Lord Satan represent primal darkness and both dark and divine..may be that's why? Gnosticism is very complex , very hard to understand and my brain melted.. i believe that guy wanna say that Lord Satan is beginning of your Universe ...can be? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :scareddevil: :scareddevil:
wait for his personel gnosis :crazy:
may be in his understanding that demiurge create materiel world, and satan promote materiel world, so demiurge is satan :devilread:
AmaraMyathi

yea, i think so.. thanks for your wonderful thought dear :devillove: :devilbow:
DrFaustus
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Haures, Belphegor, Belial, Leviathan, Lilith, Rosier

Darth Moronius wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:16 am
I believe he is represented as the angel Satanael that brings the truth, enlightenment, and freedom gifted by the goddess Sophia to those beings trapped in flesh.

Gnosticism is fascinating- and, I think, is necessary to understand modern day Satanism/Luciferianism as while the philosophies are very different they share many foundational beliefs and assumptions - but I don't think it represents "the truth" anymore than Christianity does.
I'll take you home tonight/To the center of your soul
I'll take you home tonight/Fire and flesh and blood
Touching the flames tonight/Touching the flames tonight
Morning star embrace me on these grounds
Angel of light

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”