demon bodies?

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

User13453
Number of Demon Familiars: 7

Hello, may I ask a few questions? Firstly, there are a bunch of sinners of the forum who were banned? May I ask if this was true? They do seem like ok people. For example, there was this tiger lady with 3000 over posts. She has a picture of a tiger on her profile picture, may I know what happened to her and many others who also had 1000 over posts and were also called sinners of the forum. Does being branded as a sinner mean that you are banned from this place?

Secondly, may I ask about demons in general? Why do they have such huge horns? And aren't their wings abit out of place? To use those wings I'd assume that you'll need to have giant mountains of muscle on your back. But this doesn't seem to be the case? For the most part they are depicted as human looking with wings and horns, which doesn't make much sense to me. My theory is that perhaps it may be eithe due to mind-conditioning, which makes the regular human being intepret them as such, or that they simply choose to appear in such a form as a spirit being. Either way, I feel that alot of the art we see in games/movies are wrong, they are simply drawn in such a way that the author would find it appealing for the company to have it sold. In nature, it is simply not the case. Either way, with or without horns, I find them depicted in a rather unbalance physical body. That's just how I feel. For example, many artists these days like to draw women with big breasts and bigger butts, however this is not the case in reality. Similarly, males are depicted as being overly muscular looking to the point when I start to doubt its geniunety as if this was the case, then is this male of the same species?
If you were to look back in the past, the sexual features surely weren't polarized thisss much? Either way, I don't think they look like that, overly muscular males and females with comparatively a lot smaller body but big boobs. This is definitely the perversion of the art and cultural scene at work, regardless of their natural form. And also, how can some of their bodies be so rugged when their faces are so smooth? Surely, this cannot be possible.

Either way, I feel that the art direction of humans these days lack the acceptance of ugliness, partitially due to advanced beautification techniques available and as well as the fact that the widespread use of the internet exists. Which essential gives you the delusion of undeath, whereby the same photo or video will never ever undergo death and decay. So perhaps, they don't really look as how they are depicted in popular art and media? Is it not the perversion of the art and media scene at work here? :shedevil:

And thirdly, may I ask about their life? Are they able to split into multiple instance at all times? If not so, then wouldn't a lord, king, queen, or general always be busy with their own work? Even if they could teleport to your side instantly, that's still a very very rough life that they are living. If we say that they have lives on the other side, then how does it all connect to here? Which brings me to my fourth point, which is that if they were to become extremely disappointed and bored with their connection, then wouldn't they just leave? Surely, they have no obligation to work for you just because a summoner summoned them for a while and another human bought them for a few hundred bucks? Remember they are kings and queens, would they really serve just about anyone? And also to the best of their abilities? Just a few questions regarding the disrepancies in status and servitude.
Ugliest human being in the world, that is me, one day I will, :h :meditate: eadbang: :deviljaw: :deviljaw: become super ugly. :deviljaw: :deviljaw:
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

mercy wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:43 am
Hello, may I ask a few questions? Firstly, there are a bunch of sinners of the forum who were banned? May I ask if this was true? They do seem like ok people. For example, there was this tiger lady with 3000 over posts. She has a picture of a tiger on her profile picture, may I know what happened to her and many others who also had 1000 over posts and were also called sinners of the forum. Does being branded as a sinner mean that you are banned from this place?

Secondly, may I ask about demons in general? Why do they have such huge horns? And aren't their wings abit out of place? To use those wings I'd assume that you'll need to have giant mountains of muscle on your back. But this doesn't seem to be the case? For the most part they are depicted as human looking with wings and horns, which doesn't make much sense to me. My theory is that perhaps it may be eithe due to mind-conditioning, which makes the regular human being intepret them as such, or that they simply choose to appear in such a form as a spirit being. Either way, I feel that alot of the art we see in games/movies are wrong, they are simply drawn in such a way that the author would find it appealing for the company to have it sold. In nature, it is simply not the case. Either way, with or without horns, I find them depicted in a rather unbalance physical body. That's just how I feel. For example, many artists these days like to draw women with big breasts and bigger butts, however this is not the case in reality. Similarly, males are depicted as being overly muscular looking to the point when I start to doubt its geniunety as if this was the case, then is this male of the same species?
If you were to look back in the past, the sexual features surely weren't polarized thisss much? Either way, I don't think they look like that, overly muscular males and females with comparatively a lot smaller body but big boobs. This is definitely the perversion of the art and cultural scene at work, regardless of their natural form. And also, how can some of their bodies be so rugged when their faces are so smooth? Surely, this cannot be possible.

Either way, I feel that the art direction of humans these days lack the acceptance of ugliness, partitially due to advanced beautification techniques available and as well as the fact that the widespread use of the internet exists. Which essential gives you the delusion of undeath, whereby the same photo or video will never ever undergo death and decay. So perhaps, they don't really look as how they are depicted in popular art and media? Is it not the perversion of the art and media scene at work here? :shedevil:

And thirdly, may I ask about their life? Are they able to split into multiple instance at all times? If not so, then wouldn't a lord, king, queen, or general always be busy with their own work? Even if they could teleport to your side instantly, that's still a very very rough life that they are living. If we say that they have lives on the other side, then how does it all connect to here? Which brings me to my fourth point, which is that if they were to become extremely disappointed and bored with their connection, then wouldn't they just leave? Surely, they have no obligation to work for you just because a summoner summoned them for a while and another human bought them for a few hundred bucks? Remember they are kings and queens, would they really serve just about anyone? And also to the best of their abilities? Just a few questions regarding the disrepancies in status and servitude.
Ok I can give a small answer of sorts to these. I'm sure others will do the same with what they know.

First, those who have been banned have been banned for a reason. If you have read the rules then know that some have been added/altered due to former members. I can not tell you exactly why but just know that they after being warned multiple times have broken the rules time and time again.

Being branded a SINNER is not a bad thing. Its a monthly award given out to those who had the most sins which are given by posting on the forum.

Secondly, not all demons are the same, a demon can appear to one person one way and to some one else they can look completely different. Sometimes they appear a certain way because of someone's perceptions and it is easier to see them as whatever they think they.

Not all demons have huge horns some don't have any at all, same goes for wings and tails. They are like humans in that sense as everyone is different.

Lastly, yes those that hold titles can be busy and have times when they are not able to come through, those who can 'split' will. I have experienced this a little when things came up in real life that I had to handle right away when at the same time I wasnt really there as mentally I was doing other things on an astral realm. it was a weird experience but not impossible.
Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

mercy wrote:

Well the most obvious answer to the physical appearance ‘questions’ is that Earth gravity and aerodynamics only apply to beings evolved to live on Earth in the 3d plane of existence.
Also if you don’t like art that you see try creating your own instead of griping about other people’s work. A person’s artistic style is part of their self expression and is answerable to no one.

No they will not ‘serve’ ‘just about anyone’. Spirit Companionship is just that Companionship, Satan and Suns will not get you a Demon to serve you or obey your command. That is a pre existing FAQ which you can read for yourself.
Firstly they do not come here to do anyone’s bidding. People who are drawn to them who seek a genuine connection based on respect and companionship may request a visit if the Demon is a prebound, whether or not the visit is successful is dependent on the energies of the human and Demon involved. If the Demon does not want to go with someone they are capable of telling the Priestesses.

If it’s a custom conjure then the whole reason it takes months is because the energies have to match and the Demon has to want to join you. They aren’t Hollywood genies here to take orders.
They are here because often they know the human from previous lifetimes, sometimes because they want to experience a human’s viewpoint.

A human lifetime is about a month of their time. It would be very rare for them to leave. Time and space work very differently in the Outer Spiritual World.

Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

mercy wrote:
Emphasis on seem. And the sinner title, as Redjoker said, has nothing to do with being banned.
mercy wrote:
Secondly, may I ask about demons in general? Why do they have such huge horns? And aren't their wings abit out of place? To use those wings I'd assume that you'll need to have giant mountains of muscle on your back. But this doesn't seem to be the case? For the most part they are depicted as human looking with wings and horns, which doesn't make much sense to me.
Why not have huge horns? There are several animals in our world who have ridiculously large horns.
Where should the wings be? Like Morrigan from Deadstalkers on their heads? That would make even less sense.
The wings are where they should be. Also demons have a more humanoid form and more demonic forms and some even have draconic forms.
They don't constantly run around with their wings out.
mercy wrote:
My theory is that perhaps it may be eithe due to mind-conditioning, which makes the regular human being intepret them as such, or that they simply choose to appear in such a form as a spirit being.
Yes. For some it's the one, for others the other, for some it is both.
mercy wrote:
Either way, I don't think they look like that, overly muscular males and females with comparatively a lot smaller body but big boobs.
Then you have never seen a hellborn demon. They're muscle mountains. The women there too sometimes.
mercy wrote:
And thirdly, may I ask about their life? Are they able to split into multiple instance at all times? If not so, then wouldn't a lord, king, queen, or general always be busy with their own work? Even if they could teleport to your side instantly, that's still a very very rough life that they are living.
If they have the ability, sure. But also their time works differently. A day there is who knows how many centuries here. Also a good ruler knows how to delegate. You don't do everything on your own or you might risk burnout.
mercy wrote:
Which brings me to my fourth point, which is that if they were to become extremely disappointed and bored with their connection, then wouldn't they just leave? Surely, they have no obligation to work for you just because a summoner summoned them for a while and another human bought them for a few hundred bucks? Remember they are kings and queens, would they really serve just about anyone? And also to the best of their abilities? Just a few questions regarding the disrepancies in status and servitude.
Then they wouldn't come here in the first place if they expected to be bored and disappointed. And they have no obligation to serve you. But they will help you if they came here for you.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

mercy wrote:
Hello, may I ask a few questions?
Absolutely. That what a forum is for: An exchange of ideas.
Secondly, may I ask about demons in general? Why do they have such huge horns?
Why does a deer have antlers?
Why does a peacock have huge tail feathers?

Now, I don't pretend to know the true form (or if they even have a singular true form) of any given demon; but keep in mind that they are from a different universe, let alone a different world, so there is no good reason why they would have to look like any earthly creature.

More likely, they choose to present themselves in a way that the observer would understand; and yes, I tend to agree that the observer's expectations and social conditioning would have a lot to do with the way they interpret what they're seeing.
aren't their wings a bit out of place? To use those wings I'd assume that you'll need to have giant mountains of muscle on your back.
Birds don't have huge muscles on their backs. They're pectoral muscles are more developed than ours, but they're in the same place.
And if a race evolved with pectoral muscles more like the smooth muscles in our heart, they would need to be all that massive to do the job.
I feel that a lot of the art we see in games/movies are simply drawn in such a way that the author would find it appealing for the company to have it sold.
I feel that you've hit that nail square on the head
For example, many artists these days like to draw women with big breasts and bigger butts, however this is not the case in reality. Similarly, males are depicted as being overly muscular looking to the point when I start to doubt its genuinely as if this was the case, then is this male of the same species?
That's nothing new. The name of Frank Frazetta comes to mind, but really, artists have been idealizing their subjects since the time of the pharaohs.
OTOH, I know a few men and women who fit your description rather well, but they're no more or less human than the ones who don't.
And also, how can some of their bodies be so rugged when their faces are so smooth? Surely, this cannot be possible.
Mayhaps you should ask William Perry, Vin Diesel, or Lou Ferrigno that question
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.
User13453

Well, so the conclusion is, regardless of their physical appearance. Its not about the quantity of cennection, but about the depth of connection. For if you could truly bring out the powress of a single demon through a very close bond, it dwarfs the amount of assistance that an "under-trained" demon lord/king/queen could provide.
Ugliest human being in the world, that is me, one day I will, :h :meditate: eadbang: :deviljaw: :deviljaw: become super ugly. :deviljaw: :deviljaw:
User13453

:fulldevil: :fulldevil: Well, either way, they would definitely need some serious muscle in that area to counteract their heavy bodies. Since, as durable demons, they have thougher bones compared to the ones found in birds and other flying animals. So, perhaps a bird would not be a good comparison. My other theory is that the horns are used to psi-related stuff. Perhaps not to jab people since their realm is more magicall, hence the need for magical horn extensions. And as for the wings I can't really find a use for them though. Maybe it serves a similar function and they are not for flapping and instead for extending their infuence of the aura??
User13453

TaipanTwist wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:36 am
mercy wrote:

Well the most obvious answer to the physical appearance ‘questions’ is that Earth gravity and aerodynamics only apply to beings evolved to live on Earth in the 3d plane of existence.
Also if you don’t like art that you see try creating your own instead of griping about other people’s work. A person’s artistic style is part of their self expression and is answerable to no one.

No they will not ‘serve’ ‘just about anyone’. Spirit Companionship is just that Companionship, Satan and Suns will not get you a Demon to serve you or obey your command. That is a pre existing FAQ which you can read for yourself.
Firstly they do not come here to do anyone’s bidding. People who are drawn to them who seek a genuine connection based on respect and companionship may request a visit if the Demon is a prebound, whether or not the visit is successful is dependent on the energies of the human and Demon involved. If the Demon does not want to go with someone they are capable of telling the Priestesses.

If it’s a custom conjure then the whole reason it takes months is because the energies have to match and the Demon has to want to join you. They aren’t Hollywood genies here to take orders.
They are here because often they know the human from previous lifetimes, sometimes because they want to experience a human’s viewpoint.

A human lifetime is about a month of their time. It would be very rare for them to leave. Time and space work very differently in the Outer Spiritual World.

Hello, you're missing the point entirely. I was merely presenting the fact that this "serving" discernment on their side increases with rank, no? A king/queen would definitely have much to say. And a high commander or genral have an army to tend to, and some of them live in just that much chaos. Just look at the life of Crypt Lord B, https://satanandsons.com/product/rare-c ... ry-mist-b/ . He looks to be in a pretty tough situation. Its just that demons have their own responsiblities, and for many of them they live in a very chaotic world. Having full commitment with a human being is a really huge investment, at least for some of them like this crypt lord B. You mean to tell me that it isn't servitude to make a commitment from one of such a high "status" in their realms?
Darth Moronius

may be physic, biologie, and chemistry in demon realm is different than here :devilpaint:
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

mercy wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:43 am
Well, so the conclusion is, regardless of their physical appearance. Its not about the quantity of cennection, but about the depth of connection. For if you could truly bring out the powress of a single demon through a very close bond, it dwarfs the amount of assistance that an "under-trained" demon lord/king/queen could provide.
Dwarfs it? No not even close. A Lord/king/queen/ whatever title you want is that for multiple reasons. They are not "undertrained" maybe not used to bonding with a human but that is not something that will hamper the experience at all.

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”