How to be part of the Satan and suns coven?

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

LouiseN22

I wanted to know how to enter the coven ? How is the process of entering the coven ? How does one becomes a priestess?.
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

If it was meant to happen then it would. It's not like a job you could apply to.
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Something you might want to consider, visit the encyclopedia section, the bar is on the right hand section of this page, read through the listings carefully and see if any of them "resonate" with you, for whatever reason. There is no right or wrong here, if no entry resonates, it doesn't mean anything. If one (or more) does, return to those, make notes on the details, study up on those beings, ask question here on the board, see if anyone here is actively working with these beings. If you feel so inclined, gather up items they like as offerings, find a quite place, chant the enn provided and politely reach out to them.

It does not have to be elaborate, just state that there was something about them that caught your attention, and you would be greatly honored if they would respond in whatever fashion they wished, should they choose to do so. Approach with the greatest respect and an open mind. One thing I would strongly urge, anticipate nothing. Hold no expectations as to how they "should" respond or how long it should take for them to do so. Or even that they should do so at all.

It is by no means a sign of "failure" if you get no response. I mention this because it is how I approached certain demons, and DL's when I first came to the board, and it worked for me. That your heart and attitude are in the right place is, I feel, of paramount importance.

ALSO...If you find an entry that resonates, go to youtube and see if that demon has a video of her/his enn being chanted. This is a really useful tool for connection. My suggestion is to find a time when you can be relatively certain you will not be disturbed, keep your breathing deep and even, your body as relaxed as possible, start the video and let it flow. :crazy:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

The coven is not open, Akelta does not take students and it is as redjoker said it’s not something you can earn your way into or anything if the sort.

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”