Spell Compounding

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

JohnKnox666

If you use 2 analogies: that of compound interest & that of chemical/ physical reactions powering other reactions.

Is it possible to use 1 or more spells to power other spells?

For example I want to bless a plot of land that is contaminated by chemicals. It’s physically unhealthy & has been so for a couple of years. Also there’re those profiting from the pollution adding fuel to the flame.

Correct me if I’m wrong, it requires huge amounts of energy to do that & a regular human mage like me will have 90%+ failure rate attacking it head on.

What if I approach the fae, maybe the god pan/Dionysius, maybe some arch demons & promise them the land & maybe do some working to punish the polluters?

There’re many very unhealthy areas in my country let’s call them black streams & they really influence the atmosphere.

What would you do if you were me?
elena.rose
Your favourite Demon?: hmm i dont have any yet
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I was blessed to be apart of a healing & land blessing with my old coven they hand called upon the nature sprits of the land & we also asked a god & goddess to assist us as well, we did a lot of energy work on the land it took a lot of work, time and energy to heal the land but we did it it was very rewarding. I would suggest getting more people to help you out for something like this. I wish you the best :)devil:
JohnKnox666

Have a great weekend;)
elena.rose wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 10:31 am
I would suggest getting more people to help you out for something like this. I wish you the best :)devil:
The problem is that ppl are scared of magic here
even white so sorcerers hide & many are hospitalised in psych wards.

Maybe you know ppl who can help me from a distance
And have other suggestions?
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

JohnKnox666 wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 3:13 am
If you use 2 analogies: that of compound interest & that of chemical/ physical reactions powering other reactions.

Is it possible to use 1 or more spells to power other spells?

For example I want to bless a plot of land that is contaminated by chemicals. It’s physically unhealthy & has been so for a couple of years. Also there’re those profiting from the pollution adding fuel to the flame.
. . .
What would you do if you were me?
To answer your first question, yes. That is the concept of spell layering, casting multiple spells over time towards the same goal.

And to answer your second question I would add some physical action, as well, such as picking up some trash or something like that. Calling on various spirits to help, doing your own rituals, and physically doing something to help the land would all work together pretty powerfully.

Best of blessings in your endeavors!
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”