diet for third eye

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

brandon3913
Patron Deities: Azazel,Lucifuge
Your favourite Demon?: Hellhound,Abaasy demon,Succubus,Demonic vampire
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

k guyz i heard thing could effect the third eye and was wondering if caffein really hurts it? i also need to know whats your diet to a healthy third eye growth.
Heidi

I know people who notice a huge difference when they stop drinking coffee or tea, but not everyone does. I drink a lot of coffee and I personally haven't noticed a difference compared to my teen years when I didn't really drink coffee regularly. When it comes to diet, most people report better results when they don't eat meat (especially when it comes to having more vivid dreams, better dream recall etc) but again, I eat a lot of meat and I personally haven't had trouble with my third eye (though I guess I'd have to give up meat in order to see if anything changes for the better). I think your best chance is to experiment and see if it makes a difference for you.
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

I agree with Heidi. Like most things, it's a matter of what works for you. I'd avoid large amounts of alcohol, personally, when doing a lot of third eye use. I'm still developing my senses, but I'm fueled by meat, nicotine, and caffeine. My body would cease to function should they be removed. So odds are good, I won't be giving these things up anytime soon. :wink:
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
brandon3913

Thanx guyz
badblood
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Azazel, Claunech

I would avoid anything too extreme, in one direction or the other. Unless you feel it's of benefit to you, of course.

If you are a heavy pot smoker, I'd stop or severely decrease how much you smoke. Many say pot "gets you in tune, man",
but after 15+ years of heavy use, I can tell you that is utter bullshit. I live a sober lifestyle now.

You know your body better than anyone else. And to be honest, very basic personal hygiene is good for all around good
spiritual health. Eat balanced, don't do anything extreme with regards to food. Food is good and pleasurable. Get 8+ hours
of sleep. Exercise, but do something you actually enjoy! Maintain positive relationships and cut out assholes immediately.
If you fucking hate your job, find a new one, and quit, do not look back! Go outside and be with nature as much as possible.
It is excellent for lowering stress and for grounding. Have awesome, joyful, passionate sex. FOR HOURS. Just do it. Do you
have pets? Spend time with them. Encourage love in your life. And most importantly, be kind to yourself.

There is a lot of New Age, flakey, go-vegan-and-avoid-fluoride nonsense out there for any spiritual work but it is bullshit.
Sorry/notsorry.

*steps off soapbox*

*kicks it*

:cheekydevil:
brandon3913

Damm bro well said thank you man, I really like what u wrote
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

yep thumbs up blood, that was pretty funny and so true. I am so tired of hearing how pot cures everything in the world and how vegan is how man is meant to me. Whatever peeps, you do your thing, i will do mine. Sober is the best way to be though...
badblood

Pot does't cure fucking anything except nausea and the inability to eat. Now, if you can *stop* eating after smoking... LOL!

Don't get me started on militant vegans.

If I see one more thing on how fluoride calcifies the pineal gland, my head is going to explode.

Fun facts: there are several different types of fluoride. You'd have to consume an astonishing amount of fluoride to calcify
ANYTHING...and by then, you'd be dead.

This was what my extreme brainiac Registered Dietician friend told me.

DoubleD, you're welcome :D
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

yep here here, I there with you. I am all for cannabis for cancer, or if it helps someone who is really in pain, (not hang nails people). Where I live I walk out my front door and I smell the pot store on the corner, I pull up to someone at a light and pot is wafting out the windows. Sick of it frankly.

Ah yes you said it well, militant. I should have really qualified my statement there because that is what I mean. I respect choice for whatever reason, be it health, religion or animal rights. I buy only local mean that is fed healthy, has a free cage free life and is put to sleep before having their throat cut, it costs me a pretty penny but for now I do it. It's the "I am better than you" attitude that many of these diet cult peeps carry. I don't eat fat, I don't eat oil, I don't eat this or that. Yeah okay great, that doesn't somehow make you smarter than I am you dweeb. Portland is ripe with both of these issues so I get hit non stop. that and clown bikes..

bleh

Blood did you get the job situation worked out? I know it was touch and go for a bit. I think it has been that way for a lot of us..
badblood

I wish humanely raised meat was more affordable. Single mom with a son – not buying it currently, but once in a while, I'll buy organic milk and/or eggs. Very occasionally will I buy grass-fed ground beef. That shit is delicious, no doubt, but pricey.

I landed a new job within two weeks of losing the other one. It sounded great, they really wanted to hire me, the pay was great...but I quit two weeks in. I fucking hated it. My anxiety was rising, and I was already dreading going in every day. Reminded me too much of my retail job that I held for 9+ years. Micro-mananging nonsense. NOPE.

I have some money in the bank since my house sold, so I'm not panicking about money. Newly separated, soon-to-be-divorced mama; totally new life. Good thing my ex and I are on good terms.

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”