*Mailbag* Learning to Transvocate

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Transvocation is a skill that is considered an advanced skill for various reasons. First you need a strong spiritual foundation including knowing how to shield and protect yourself, How to cleanse your energies and define your personal self boundaries, how to invoke and seek council from the Dark Lords, and confidence in communication with those Dark Lords, having build up a relationship and connection with them.

The Basics of it are, when you invoke the demons and they join you, you ask them to merge their minds with yours, as a sort of half possessed state. This is a purely an energetic state of merging. There is nothing sexual about it, your thoughts become one with theirs. This is different for everyone! Honestly I have transvocated, my husband has transvocated and one of my Priestess's is very good at it. We all do it differently. My Priestess and I can move around and interact while in this state, we can even move to full possession, which is very dangerous. My husband it is pure transvocation and he has to sit still and merge the ideas. It is really different for everyone and also every demon!

You have to at the final stages before you learn connect with the demon and learn form them the best way to transvocate with them. You have to work with them and how your energy works with them and learn from them. They guide at the final stage of this. It is different for each demon, and each person.

You need to make sure you have a good understanding of demonic energies, and also that you trust the demon you are doing this with. This is a skill that takes time to learn. There was no written instructions when I learned. My mentor told me to work with Lord Mammon on it and Mammon would guide me. He did. Mammon told me what I needed to do as everyones energy is different. You have to be able to communicate an work with the demons in order to transvocate and trust them and what they are saying.

This is why it is considered an advanced skill because it takes a lot of training and practise. But if it is a goal you have, the best way is to start building a connection with the demon and working towards it. Also making sure to build your spiritual foundation and making sure that you can keep yourself safe.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

Interesting post on an advanced technique! Like it!!! :)
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
learningk120
Patron Deities: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U
Your favourite Demon?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U,T,Z,V,E,Z,Z,U

hmm, very great information
i will try to do it, but akelta 4 days ago i invoked lord belial, and i can see and feel like he 'sit' at place sit. i can feel his energy at my body. and i can see new vision,new idea, another place or realm i never see when i feel his energy. is transvocation like that?

now sometimes always see different view when i face situation, i know my way to think problems, but i can see diferent view, which one will give negative or positive impact.
Darth Moronius

it would be interesting to see artworks from people who transvocate, maybe music or paintings :)devil:
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family

learningk120 wrote:hmm, very great information
i will try to do it, but akelta 4 days ago i invoked lord belial, and i can see and feel like he 'sit' at place sit. i can feel his energy at my body. and i can see new vision,new idea, another place or realm i never see when i feel his energy. is transvocation like that?

now sometimes always see different view when i face situation, i know my way to think problems, but i can see diferent view, which one will give negative or positive impact.

There are different levels of connecting. They can merge thoughts and project images into your mind, that is a way of mental communication with them. Demons are all about sharing different perceptions as well and helping us to see different views and different mindsets.

With Transvocation you lose control in a way. You have to be able to be completely relinquish control, and keep control all at once. It takes it to a whole new level, your energy changes your essence changes, tone can change, even vocabulary changes, you in essence become a different person, that is the only way I can explain it, and sometimes you don't remember everything that happened because your old mind is incapable of processing it fully, you have to train yourself in recall. It's a unique state..

When you specify that your goal is to transvocate, they will guide you with instructions on how to go about that. This is an advanced skill, it also can be very dangerous as you need to know how to fully remove their energy from your body through grounding and cleansing.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

And, while Akelta clearly knows more about this than I likely ever will, you have to understand that this is a form of channeling - so, voluntary possession. And, you can't do it for too long without running a risk to yourself (that's some intense energy you'll be having flowing through you). So, as Akelta said already, it's an advanced skill. Still, really cool stuff! :)
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

totally agreed on all points here.

I regularly channel my patron but we also fully combined energies over a year ago so I am pretty used to him. but on the flip side I also know he is sensitive to what I can and can't take energetically. Our channeling tends to be very physical in nature, less mental. I basically give him control over my body physically, he will lift up my arms and bind my hands above my head. Not sure why he does this, it rarely leads to anything sexual (although believe me I want that all the time). He just has a thing for doing that. Sometimes I get ideas in my head but never really full on visuals of him.

An example of one thing he did that was hysterical. Before I combined with him but had started working with him I went to see my clairvoyant, this was 2 years ago now he was all over me and she saw him the minute I came in the office. she was a little freaked but went with the flow. He was in her face the minute we sat down about combining energies with me. So we talked about it and he said he wanted to be able to channel through me, not control just channel. I had no clue what that meant at the time. So when she connected to learn more I was sitting there eyes closed and clear as day the visual he put in my head was that scene in Bruce Almighty when that guy was on the air being manipulated to say odd things and do strange things. I remember seeing that scene for the first time and almost peeing my pants then and there. Well he put that right back in there and it was all I could do to keep from totally laughing while she was trying to connect. It was just such a funny thing.

Luckily he hasn't done that sort of thing, I have asked that he not mess with me in big board meetings or presentations. so far so good.

It's a great experience but not one to be taken lightly and maybe best to do with an entity you have a relationship with and trust.

Just my two cents
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Great post Akelta thoroughly liked reading through on what Transvocate was I ever heard of it before until now so I enjoyed the info that was given.
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
VioletShirokuma
Number of Demon Familiars: 15

This is a very interesting post.. glad I found it buried down the threads....and it's actually something I have been thinking about almost constantly for years, beginning with spirits mostly as curiosity.. Now I know the word for it. I keep thinking about it all the time. I think I might look into this more later on.
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I agree, wonderful post Akelta. I had known of this from the stories told by others but had no idea that was what it was called.

I am no way ready to even begin to think about, let alone try translocation. I am still very much a beginner with working with demons and have a concentration span of a young child at a birthday party surrounded by presents - ooo look what's that, ooo look over there etc etc I know I have many other things and skills I need to work on first!!!! :crazy:

But it was a fascinating post, and I would like to aim for this in however long it takes.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”