*Mailbag* Best Demons for Revenge

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

I get asked this question a lot....Demons for Revenge.

The best Dark Lords I find for revenge are...

Amducias - The Demon of Destruction

Lucifuge Rofocale - Lowborn Demon and one who is a master of darkness and baneful magicks. He is incredible to work with especially with the elimination of ones enemies and sludge entities.

Svengali - Crypt Demon of Darkness and Destruction, one who revels in decay.

Sonnolion - Demoness of Hatred and Disdain, can bring upon destruction to her enemies.

Tezrain - Demoness of War and Battle, she can reduce enemies to nothing

The Best demons species I find for Revenge are... Mutilation, Chaos, Hellborn, and Crypt Demons, though honeslty, Lowborn, Abyssal, Noble, Solar, all of them really, if the individual demon trains and desired to pursue baneful magick, they can pack an incredible punch, I have met Noble demons that are the definition of Vengeance and make even mutilation demons look sweet. It all depends on the individual demon.

*Note - Mutilation, Abyssal, Noble, Solar, and Crypt Demons species, were discovered by Satan and Suns/Sons Priestess.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I am simply not a very vengeful person, but there is one guy that just will NOT learn his lesson, who wasted a lot of my life and did a lot of damage, and keeps messing with me! I can see me performing a working to let him know he will NOT force his will upon me! More along the lines of STOP YOUR CRAP OR DIE...YOUR DECISION! :devilflame: :winkdevil:
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

An interesting group of some very powerful DLs! Thank you, Akelta. Though I personally don't do much with baneful stuff, it's always good to know. And I completely agree, there are some of almost any background that can excel in the darker aspects of magick! ;)
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
learningk120
Patron Deities: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U
Your favourite Demon?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U,T,Z,V,E,Z,Z,U
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

i just know tezrain have skill like it :shocked: , i very agree with "make even mutilation demons look sweet " i meet her is very sweet and caring demoness. :devilshock:
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

SikruaSuncat wrote:I am simply not a very vengeful person, but there is one guy that just will NOT learn his lesson, who wasted a lot of my life and did a lot of damage, and keeps messing with me! I can see me performing a working to let him know he will NOT force his will upon me! More along the lines of STOP YOUR CRAP OR DIE...YOUR DECISION! :devilflame: :winkdevil:
woah woah woah hang on a minute here, trigger.... Suncat, do not go invoking revenge /execration demons. not yet please.

Please keep in mind these demons listed are NOT fluffy bunnies nor will they do your bidding just because you ask. for each one there is a particular protocol. The only one i would even dare attempt any execration magick with as a new person to demons is Lucifuge. This is because Lucifuge has no problems helping those new to the path and he will overlook a multitude of sins. The others, not so much.

Lets not forget, Sonnelion is the Priestess of HATE.
Amducius is the Dark Lord of WAR
Tezrian is the Priestess of BATTLE
Svengali.. hes in a league of his own. he is the demon of VENGEANCE.

You can approach them all day long but without the proper knowledge on how to do it, you will at BEST get nothing. at worst, you'll have your ass handed to you. Please approach with caution.
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
User3246
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel

Anatel wrote:
SikruaSuncat wrote:I am simply not a very vengeful person, but there is one guy that just will NOT learn his lesson, who wasted a lot of my life and did a lot of damage, and keeps messing with me! I can see me performing a working to let him know he will NOT force his will upon me! More along the lines of STOP YOUR CRAP OR DIE...YOUR DECISION! :devilflame: :winkdevil:
woah woah woah hang on a minute here, trigger.... Suncat, do not go invoking revenge /execration demons. not yet please.

Please keep in mind these demons listed are NOT fluffy bunnies nor will they do your bidding just because you ask. for each one there is a particular protocol. The only one i would even dare attempt any execration magick with as a new person to demons is Lucifuge. This is because Lucifuge has no problems helping those new to the path and he will overlook a multitude of sins. The others, not so much.

Lets not forget, Sonnelion is the Priestess of HATE.
Amducius is the Dark Lord of WAR
Tezrian is the Priestess of BATTLE
Svengali.. hes in a league of his own. he is the demon of VENGEANCE.

You can approach them all day long but without the proper knowledge on how to do it, you will at BEST get nothing. at worst, you'll have your ass handed to you. Please approach with caution.
Well, I am a several years down the road to something of this type...at LEAST! Lilith and a friend almost KILLED him to get me free of him, but I will never feel safe as long as he lives! He is a very powerful magician, capable of changing timelines, and I just won't! Yes, he is the Metatron-In-Training, who will evermore be known to me as the POS. Who knows? ...maybe he will leave me alone and I won't have to do anything by the time I am able. Am I angry? Yes. But, I am just starting to give offerings and farr from a working of this nature.....and regarding that can I ask a question? Do you give an offering in a full circle? Thanks! And thanks for keeping me safe! :hug:
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Great reply Anatel, I completely agree with what you are saying here. I think it's important to remember that we all have our place in the world, we all have our place in the reality that we have created and even if someone is negative against you doesn't mean you are innocent. Often times with demons of any nature you are going to be taught the same type of lesson that you are sending out to another, it's only fair that your own nature be tested, your own nature be viewed with the eye of another.

Wishing someone dead is very very serious business and I don't condone that for any reason what so ever. But that's me. If he is a powerful magician he will know what you are up too and stop it.

All said and done, it's your path and your choice but I doubt there is going to be a lot of support here for physically harming someone else, especially when we only have one side of the story, to which there are always two.
User3246

DoubleD wrote:Great reply Anatel, I completely agree with what you are saying here. I think it's important to remember that we all have our place in the world, we all have our place in the reality that we have created and even if someone is negative against you doesn't mean you are innocent. Often times with demons of any nature you are going to be taught the same type of lesson that you are sending out to another, it's only fair that your own nature be tested, your own nature be viewed with the eye of another.

Wishing someone dead is very very serious business and I don't condone that for any reason what so ever. But that's me. If he is a powerful magician he will know what you are up too and stop it.

All said and done, it's your path and your choice but I doubt there is going to be a lot of support here for physically harming someone else, especially when we only have one side of the story, to which there are always two.
I think you misunderstand me. I wish the guy would stop and leave me alone. If he does NOT, then I would have no problem making him dead. He has ALREADY forced his will on me. I think that the violence done my soul and self is quite, quite enough! Yes, I will stand up for myself, no matter what you or anyone else says! MY lesson is not to get into a situation where I trust someone who is untrustworthy. Was he the only one at fault? NO. I was, for believing in him when there were signs of his betrayal all along, which I did not want to see! I should let NO ONE treat me as he did! I am a unique, wonderful, and powerful being. Just because I am a Vampyre does not give him the right to harm me. I treated him as a brother, when he was disrespectful. I was WRONG. I will not stop treating people as brothers/sisters, but I will stand up for and respect MYSELF, too! None of the people I will meet in life have the right to harm me unchallenged simply because of what I am! Whether others support me or not...I support and love MYSELF enough not to let some a-hole destroy a part of my life! I pass this test! Whether or not anyone else believes what I say, I know the truth of it! If he damages another person because I let it go....then part of that is on me, for not showing him that his behavior is unacceptable, and I am NOT amused! Does he HAVE to die? No. Does he have to learn that he has no right to do to others what he did to me? Yes. :devilfre:

Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

SikruaSuncat wrote:
DoubleD wrote:Great reply Anatel, I completely agree with what you are saying here. I think it's important to remember that we all have our place in the world, we all have our place in the reality that we have created and even if someone is negative against you doesn't mean you are innocent. Often times with demons of any nature you are going to be taught the same type of lesson that you are sending out to another, it's only fair that your own nature be tested, your own nature be viewed with the eye of another.

I think you misunderstand me. I wish the guy would stop and leave me alone. If he does NOT, then I would have no problem making him dead. He has ALREADY forced his will on me. I think that the violence done my soul and self is quite, quite enough! Yes, I will stand up for myself, no matter what you or anyone else says! MY lesson is not to get into a situation where I trust someone who is untrustworthy. Was he the only one at fault? NO. I was, for believing in him when there were signs of his betrayal all along, which I did not want to see! I should let NO ONE treat me as he did! I am a unique, wonderful, and powerful being. Just because I am a Vampyre does not give him the right to harm me. I treated him as a brother, when he was disrespectful. I was WRONG. I will not stop treating people as brothers/sisters, but I will stand up for and respect MYSELF, too! None of the people I will meet in life have the right to harm me unchallenged simply because of what I am! Whether others support me or not...I support and love MYSELF enough not to let some a-hole destroy a part of my life! I pass this test! Whether or not anyone else believes what I say, I know the truth of it! If he damages another person because I let it go....then part of that is on me, for not showing him that his behavior is unacceptable, and I am NOT amused! Does he HAVE to die? No. Does he have to learn that he has no right to do to others what he did to me? Yes. :devilfre:
Im conflicted here a little. while i believe DD is giving some really good advice on being careful, i dont think there is "never" a reason to wish physical harm or worse on someone. Having been the object of several trying to throw shit my way (and on the receiving end of an abusive relationship) i say come down, come down hard and show no mercy. I say be prepared. Do your homework, then do it again for good measure. I see a lot of misinformation out there - some are making demons out to be fluffy unicorns dancing on clouds willing to serve, others go too far the other way and use them as a way to test their metal so they can be seen as hard and increase their badassery because they played with "evuullll" . I say they reside somewhere in the middle. You have to have a solid reason. You have to FEEL that conviction that you've been done wrong. Be Justified. You have to not give a shit about that person, their family or anyone they could be with at the time the hammer falls. Believe it or not thats a huge burden for the average person. As it SHOULD be. You also have to hope like hell they dont have protection or , as DD said, be in tune enough to know you were the one sending it or you could be in a heap of shit. Put in your time, your study, your practice. dont get hotheaded and rush, is what Im saying. A cool head wins the battle. A hothead loses every time.
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

I agree with Anatel. Such things have a place, albeit a very rare situation. And when that time comes, you better be prepared. And you better be ready to accept any and all consequences. Second and third order effects will happen. Sometimes more far reaching. So, it is not something for the average person or something to take lightly. Before anyone wanders down this road they need tons of preparation and study. I can say that I don't ever want to walk that road. But if I do, at that point where something so egregious has happened to bring me to that place, black magick will be the least of people's concerns. I'm gonna go all "man on fire" on that shit! Let's hope that day never comes. :)
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”