*Mailbag* I was told a spirit is blocking my communication?

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

It has come to my attention that some people in the meta community believe that their spirits can be blocked from communicating with them. Worse yet, there are some conjurers who propagate this myth by telling clients that this is an issue. I would like to address the issues that I see surrounding spirits purportedly blocking other spirits/entities from communicating with you.

First, if ANYONE says this to you, question their motives. This is especially something to consider if they try to tell you that a spirit or entity you purchased from another conjurer is blocking other spirits (to include the one that they have sold you). If they tell you this, you have every right to send them a laundry list of questions asking them to explain themselves.  

Aside from that and all the ethical implications, there are several thing wrong with this:

1)  From what I know, this is not possible unless it is a sludge entity attached to you and eating  at your third eye.  Spirits don’t have the authority or ability to block our third eye abilities from other spirits.  The third eye is in tune with our senses, a spirit cannot block our psychic senses any more than they can block our vision, or hearing.  

2. Just as one person cannot silence another from talking to you, spirits cannot prevent you from talking to other spirits. Additionally, we have natural defenses to prevent sludge entities from damaging our third eye senses. The damage usually only occurs when the person gives the sludge the authority to do such things.  

By way of example, I once saw a case where a child had his vision affected by a sludge. He was in such a bad situation that he was on death's door by the time it got to that level. Needless to say, his vision was the least of his concerns. He lost the ability to walk, speak properly, and was having serious nightmares and insomnia.  If something is trying to block your communication it is only possible through serious third eye damage. In those rare cases, not being able to hear your spirits will be the least of your problems.

3.  Other spirits in your family would stop them. This is especially true if you have a Demon in your family.  Demons can DESTROY sludge. To say that there is a spirit blocking communication is really disempowering and also really irresponsible.  It takes away your personal power. The worst part is that you are allowing it to happen through your own belief.  If you are just experiencing lack of hearing the most likely reason is you haven't developed your hearing yet, or are under external or internal influences, such as stress, which are not supernatural in origin.

4. Why? why would a spirit or entity block communication?  What is their motive behind it?  If anyone says this to you, ask what their motive is. Why would the spirt do that? Why would the conjurer tell you that? Why would the spirit take the time to do that, especially if they came to you with the intent to help you in your life and walk this life with you.  That would be like going over to a friends house and stabbing their eyes out. So, again, why?

Are there beings out there that want to destroy your life? Of course there are.  But when you get a spirit or entity from a reputable conjurer you have nothing to worry about.  These spirits and entities want to help you. If you can feel your spirits and entities, but not hear them, no one is blocking you.  You are just clairsentient instead of clairaudient. The former is a good thing! The later may develop over time, or come back when your own internal and external stressors slow down.  

5. In a family of demons and other dark beings, do you REALLY believe one spirit is blocking your communication?? It simply does NOT work that way. I have been attacked by beings that were unbound and even have had sludges attack me.  Their goal was not to silence my communication.  That is the last thing they want to do. Instead, their goal was to take me out - to eat my energies - silencing my communication would do nothing, as my demons would still be there. It's a waste of time if they want to silence your communication because your spirit family would already know what was happening. In my case, my demons took them out before they got close.  

6. A spiritual family works in unity to help empower their human companion.  If one spirit is causing problems, the others will sit them down for a chat. I encourage everyone to create unity with your spiritual family!  Even if you do have a trickster that is toying with your senses, you just ground and take back your spiritual authority and say "no."  They can't block your communication with other beings.  They usually just do things like make orbs appear, make sounds, or cause objects to fall off tables.  To block an entire sense though?  That would not happen.  

7. Even if you have no spiritual companions, you still can build your own shields and keep the negative entities/spirits/energies out.  Most of the time though, these beings don't want to stop communication. They would rather use your abilities to toy with you and scare you.  

8. Think about all of this in terms of physical senses: short of someone killing and maiming you, people cannot stop you from talking to another human.  But, you can have limitations in your senses.  The third eye is another sense like our physical senses.  If you can't hear and I am talking to you, no matter how much I talk, you won’t be able to hear me unless your ears can learn to pick up the vibrations of my voice.  But I can hand signal to you, or take your hand and you can see me hand signing and feel me touching your hand.  You need to work with the skills you have to build a communication bridge with your spirits and entities, starting with the areas you are strong in.  

Saying a spirit is blocking your communication is like telling a deaf person, you can't hear because people are blocking your ability to hear... No you can't hear because your ears are not picking up the vibrations or your brain isn't interpreting those vibrations.  You can't hear your spirits and entities because you are not attuned to their vibration.   At least yet. Work on it! In time, it likely will develop.

We get a lot of questions on people having communication issues.  I would like to try to address this here. Can you be cursed?  Yes. Can you have a blocked? Yes. Can your third eye not be fully engaged? Yes! Can you also fix all this? YES!!

99 times out of 100 the problem has nothing to do with outside forces.  Most of the time the problem has to do with where you are in terms of spiritual development.  It sometimes takes time to work with our third eye in order to hear them.  If you start out being clairsentient, which is the ability to feel energies, you wont be able to hear them right away.  I started out being clairsensient, I could feel energies and through training and working with my demons and my skills I was able to hear, then see, and I grew my skills.  But it all started with being able to feel energies. I could feel energy words and communicate like that.  But I never heard like some people hear.  Psychic senses are vast, there are so many of them and the key to developing spirit communication is to find the one you are strong in and use that as a base and allow that skill to grow.  

Don't compare yourself to other people.  We have a priestess who hears perfectly.  My strength is in sensing and my ability to distinguish and interpret energies. Another one of our priestess' can detect long range problems and is very good at revealing the truth of a situation.  We all hear, but we all hear differently.  Honour and be true to your skill!

Being in a learning stage of development you might have energy blocks. They happen in the aura, they can be from beliefs, thoughts, injuries... there are millions of reasons why you can be blocked but you have to remember that blocks can be removed! They can be fixed and you can step back into your power and heal yourself and work at releasing your energies.  You can have a healer help you with this, but remember blocks are temporary and as we heal and shift our energies they fall away.  Spirituality is about empowerment!

Also, look at what you are trying to communicate with.  An outer spiritual world demon who is attuned to you is going to be easier to feel and hear then a spirit who isn't attuned to you.  This is not a spirit blocking your communication, but is you growing and learning to tap into your ability and learning to tune into different frequencies of spirits and entities.  I see working with various beings like tuning into a radio.  You have to tune in to the radio frequency you want to hear what is playing on that station.  
Be patient with yourself.  Fear and frustration are two things that will cause blocks and stagnate third eye growth.  If someone is instilling fear in you they are not empowering you and they are not good for your spiritual path!  Make sure you do your research. The third eye is very powerful, but in many people it is in developing stages.   

Take what you hear from those people with a grain of salt. Ask if it empowers you, or puts you in a place of fear.   Spirituality is about empowerment; and with a strong spiritual foundation, we can take back our spiritual authority, step into our skills, and grow our abilities with or without spirit companions.  They want to help us. That is why they wish to come work with us: to empower us and help us to grow.  We all have growth to do, we need to learn things, and we all have lessons to learn. And, yes, sometimes scary things happen. But it is damaging to us to be put in a place of oppression and fear!

Hearing is one of many spiritual skills.  If you want to develop communication with your entities and spirits, find your skill and grow that skill,  we have a resource to help you narrow in on your strength and exercises to help you grow it.  It is a free downloads here...

https://satanandsuns.com/blog/wp-conten ... cation.pdf"

If anyone says to you that a spirit is blocking your communication with other members of your family, feel free to send them this list....

What type of spirit is blocking my communication?
How are they blocking my communication?
Are they blocking my hearing? my vision? my energy sense? what sense are they specifically blocking?
What is the reason they are blocking my communication?
Why would a spirit or entity want to block my communication?
What does this spirit or entity look like?
Are they blocking all the levels of my third eye or just a specific one?
Are they blocking my sight? my hearing? or my sensing? Because I can still feel energies just not hear them.
I am weak in hearing, why would they block an area I am weak in while not blocking an area I am strong in?
A hearing block of this magnitude caused from an outside force would cause serious damage to my aura, why am I not experience any other symptoms?
I have personal shields and have spent time developing my spiritual foundation, how did this entity/spirit get through?
What exercises can I do to develop my spiritual foundation to stop this?
What exercises can I do to remove the block?
Are you sure this is a spirit, and not just where I am in my psychic development?
Why are you so sure it is a spirit?
Are you in communication with this spirit?
What is the name of the spirit that is causing the block?
Are they a spirit or an entity?
Do you know this because you scanned my third eye or because the spirit/entity told you?
If you scanned my third eye, what did you see in terms of blocks?
If the spirit/entity told you, what method did you use to determine they weren't lying to you?
How can you tell it is a member of my spiritual family vs an unbound?
What specific frequencies are they blocking me from?
Do you understand the difference between attuning to a spirit and being blocked from one?
Could it just be I am not attuned to my spiritual family?

Most likely they wont reply to this. But if they genuinely feel that there is a spirit blocking your communication it is their duty to answer this laundry list of questions. If they can't or wont, and if any of the answers feel off to you, I would question their motive.  Be empowered buyers! This is your spiritual path and no one has the right to make you feel fearful.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

Great and well written post Akelta! There is tons of information here that should be helpful to those of us who are developing on our journeys. It's always a good idea to beware of some conjurers in these situations. As we develop, things become more clear. Caveat emptor is defininitely an important maxim for all "keepers" to apply (I hate that term). And it's not a bad idea to question people's motives and to apply a great amount of common sense and situational awareness in these matters. Again, thank you for your guidance! :devilgrin: :devilclap: :devilthumbs:
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

this needs to be said. and should be stickied. I have seen this so much and just roll my eyes at the absurdity. Almost always its a seller and almost always they have the magic solution.. at a cost. whatever. great post thank you
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
learningk120
Patron Deities: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U
Your favourite Demon?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U,T,Z,V,E,Z,Z,U

nice share akelta :cuteghost:

two year a go when i first time take spirit i had this experienced, that conjurer said i must buy another spirit and do some attunment :angrydevil: .

one of seller forced me to buy his spirit, if not he will take back all my spirits. i never buy from him, after i can see and sense it. is just empty stone, i had been deceived
When i visit him at AP, he didn't know i visited him and just had 3 weak spirits and he had no skill or barrier :devilgrin: . he always said he had close relationship with darklords, gods and many seraphim angels :lame: i remember he said can make lord lucifer bow to him . :scareddevil: before i go from his place one of my demon give him sludge to play with his life :ideadevil:

i can make some result most of conjurer said it just for take more money from their customers. sometimes this cheaters, they had people or friends to help them doing it, to make their customer believe that conjurer. :devilfre:

if i can give some advice never bought spirits or entity from money minded seller. :mwahahaha:
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family

Thank you Anatel and Cka!
learningk120 wrote:nice share akelta :cuteghost:

two year a go when i first time take spirit i had this experienced, that conjurer said i must buy another spirit and do some attunment :angrydevil: .

one of seller forced me to buy his spirit, if not he will take back all my spirits. i never buy from him, after i can see and sense it. is just empty stone, i had been deceived
When i visit him at AP, he didn't know i visited him and just had 3 weak spirits and he had no skill or barrier :devilgrin: . he always said he had close relationship with darklords, gods and many seraphim angels :lame: i remember he said can make lord lucifer bow to him . :scareddevil: before i go from his place one of my demon give him sludge to play with his life :ideadevil:

i can make some result most of conjurer said it just for take more money from their customers. sometimes this cheaters, they had people or friends to help them doing it, to make their customer believe that conjurer. :devilfre:

if i can give some advice never bought spirits or entity from money minded seller. :mwahahaha:
Thank you :)devil:

This is the exact situation I am talking about. Highly unethical! and impossible. This is a fear based approach, if you dont' do something for the person they will hurt you, it is forcing you to to what they want and taking away your personal power! which is not what spirituality is about!

And anyone who says they can make Lord Lucifer bow to them is lying, Lord Lucifer is an Outer Spiritual World Dark Lord, he isn't bowing to anyone! And from your post.. your demon agrees hehehe. Demons all around dislike people who are disrespectful to them, and try to dominate them. All demons are like this as they are a species that delights in their freedom. They are very powerful divine beings and showing them respect is the way to build connections with them.

What you say here to is very true! you can see and sense! you can AP! what is so sad is when people cant :( These people run off the assumption that you are blind :(

Trust in your skills, trust in your companions and don't let anyone try to disempower you! If you are put in a situation like this questions it! I want to do more educated posts to help empower buyers so that they can protect themselves against these situations.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Milagre

Thank you for this topic Akelta!

At my beginning with spirit companions, i would feel/sense nothing, and i went to this seller attracted by the very nice listing and beautiful pictures.

I asked to have a dark angel, and first stuff seller asked was : "Do you have a Volk spirit?"
Volks blocks you and all your spirits and are weak spirits that run way from serious battle, :scareddevil:

First you must remove the Volk, and all yours spirits (at this time, i had 7 spirits/living entities , all coming from reputable sellers!)

She have tell me: all spirits "bridged to you" will just block your true abilities and f*ck with your chance to have a sucessful paranormal experience (i think you know who seller "bridge"spirits, LOL)

Even in everyday life, if a normal seller , would try to sell me something while trying to put down another seller, ho boy it just can't work for me!!!

Then this seller have asked me my full name and my birth date, and i gave it (i was so young in the middle during this time,nowadays i would never do such thing!!!LOL)

But this seller can feels energy, she knew during this time i was just in need of some attunement/removal of blockage works and to work myself to attain my goals.I was just a beginner in need to exercise, there was no spirit blocking me,hehe.

After she saw my full name, she never answered to me again,LOL!^^

I remember she telling me : "if you tell it there (talking about the famous paranormal forum) what i am saying to you here about their Volks, they will block you too...

Ooooookkkk...now she was trying to make me fear something, AGAIN, i said to myself: "enough"with this b*tch!

During this time, i contacted my seller who have sell to me the vessel of my Volk, who is not even from the famous site who sells Volk spirits, because mine is a living entity.
My seller have explain that is impossible for my entity to do such a thing, and i believed in my intuition too, and i have keep my Volk and everything went well.

Meanwhile, my spirits have felt i was getting worried with all this, and they gave me my first big manifestation during the same night, to prove me no one was blocking me, that was lovelly!^^

This seller is now blocked in the site of the other very famous sellers,lol.
And of course, she continues to tell beginners all this bullshit to get customers.

Seems she will sell to beginners that are already sensitive too, that is the reason her site on Bonanza is plenty of five stars, so normal, when you don't sell to "blocked people" who needs to work more then others,haha!^^

I don't even believe such a b*tch has so much power, enough to conjure powerful spirits, but at least she gave me hope, if someone so rotten like her can have it, so i can have it too!

LOL, now all those stuff from my very beginning on all this makes me laugh a lot,haha, that was 1 year ago, i have changed so much, and i feel so glad because from the start i was able to buy from reputable ethical sellers, so i was not left on the dark, and all of my questions where answered.

Happily there is still plenty of nice sellers here and outside there, doing their business in peace without doing all a astral war for nothing.

Thanks for reading! :mrgreen:
Milagre

And anyone who says they can make Lord Lucifer bow to them is lying, Lord Lucifer is an Outer Spiritual World Dark Lord, he isn't bowing to anyone! And from your post.. your demon agrees hehehe. Demons all around dislike people who are disrespectful to them, and try to dominate them. All demons are like this as they are a species that delights in their freedom. They are very powerful divine beings and showing them respect is the way to build connections with them.
LOL, making Lord Lucifer bow,haha, best joke of the day!!! :lol:

Last year i was looking to my first companions, and like lots of people, i wanted a Incubus ( purely for knowledge purposes,cough! :mrgreen: )
I have first find a site , where they sell incubus as your sexual slaves.

First stuff that came in my mind: demon treated as slave= nasty rebelion!
What is pretty true is to find a incubus that likes games of submission,but if a demon is bind against his will and the worse, to become a slave, ho my gosh, i don't even want to know what will happen to his human fake master once the demon will get free,because soon or later he will,ugh!
And only a sick mind wants to have spiritual slave.Freedom is one of the most beautifull stuff in all realms,and i admire demons for that, they are FREE and cocky,haha!^^

I know better the strength of my demon companions now, what makes me wonder if this guy was REALLY selling incubus demons, because one must have a incredible spiritual strength to bind those powerhouse against their will, so i got freaked out, coz maybe the seller is sending vessels with unknown nasty stuff in people homes,eeek!
:scareddevil:
There is 4 demons that have accepted to be my companions, and i do love imagining them running free and wild in whatever place they wants to go.

Next month my demon duke from a solar realm is coming home too, when he send images of himself to me, he is in the top of a dune, in the wind, with his horse, do it sounds like a slave?haha!
Trust in your skills, trust in your companions and don't let anyone try to disempower you! If you are put in a situation like this questions it! I want to do more educated posts to help empower buyers so that they can protect themselves against these situations.
Like Akelta said, if someone is trying to get way our freedom and free will, it's time to think twice, do something about it , or simply get way from them!^^
EmpressM

Insightful post
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Akelta wrote:It has come to my attention that some people in the meta community believe that their spirits can be blocked from communicating with them. Worse yet, there are some conjurers who propagate this myth by telling clients that this is an issue. I would like to address the issues that I see surrounding spirits purportedly blocking other spirits/entities from communicating with you.

First, if ANYONE says this to you, question their motives. This is especially something to consider if they try to tell you that a spirit or entity you purchased from another conjurer is blocking other spirits (to include the one that they have sold you). If they tell you this, you have every right to send them a laundry list of questions asking them to explain themselves.  

Aside from that and all the ethical implications, there are several thing wrong with this:

1)  From what I know, this is not possible unless it is a sludge entity attached to you and eating  at your third eye.  Spirits don’t have the authority or ability to block our third eye abilities from other spirits.  The third eye is in tune with our senses, a spirit cannot block our psychic senses any more than they can block our vision, or hearing.  

2. Just as one person cannot silence another from talking to you, spirits cannot prevent you from talking to other spirits. Additionally, we have natural defenses to prevent sludge entities from damaging our third eye senses. The damage usually only occurs when the person gives the sludge the authority to do such things.  

By way of example, I once saw a case where a child had his vision affected by a sludge. He was in such a bad situation that he was on death's door by the time it got to that level. Needless to say, his vision was the least of his concerns. He lost the ability to walk, speak properly, and was having serious nightmares and insomnia.  If something is trying to block your communication it is only possible through serious third eye damage. In those rare cases, not being able to hear your spirits will be the least of your problems.

3.  Other spirits in your family would stop them. This is especially true if you have a Demon in your family.  Demons can DESTROY sludge. To say that there is a spirit blocking communication is really disempowering and also really irresponsible.  It takes away your personal power. The worst part is that you are allowing it to happen through your own belief.  If you are just experiencing lack of hearing the most likely reason is you haven't developed your hearing yet, or are under external or internal influences, such as stress, which are not supernatural in origin.

4. Why? why would a spirit or entity block communication?  What is their motive behind it?  If anyone says this to you, ask what their motive is. Why would the spirt do that? Why would the conjurer tell you that? Why would the spirit take the time to do that, especially if they came to you with the intent to help you in your life and walk this life with you.  That would be like going over to a friends house and stabbing their eyes out. So, again, why?

Are there beings out there that want to destroy your life? Of course there are.  But when you get a spirit or entity from a reputable conjurer you have nothing to worry about.  These spirits and entities want to help you. If you can feel your spirits and entities, but not hear them, no one is blocking you.  You are just clairsentient instead of clairaudient. The former is a good thing! The later may develop over time, or come back when your own internal and external stressors slow down.  

5. In a family of demons and other dark beings, do you REALLY believe one spirit is blocking your communication?? It simply does NOT work that way. I have been attacked by beings that were unbound and even have had sludges attack me.  Their goal was not to silence my communication.  That is the last thing they want to do. Instead, their goal was to take me out - to eat my energies - silencing my communication would do nothing, as my demons would still be there. It's a waste of time if they want to silence your communication because your spirit family would already know what was happening. In my case, my demons took them out before they got close.  

6. A spiritual family works in unity to help empower their human companion.  If one spirit is causing problems, the others will sit them down for a chat. I encourage everyone to create unity with your spiritual family!  Even if you do have a trickster that is toying with your senses, you just ground and take back your spiritual authority and say "no."  They can't block your communication with other beings.  They usually just do things like make orbs appear, make sounds, or cause objects to fall off tables.  To block an entire sense though?  That would not happen.  

7. Even if you have no spiritual companions, you still can build your own shields and keep the negative entities/spirits/energies out.  Most of the time though, these beings don't want to stop communication. They would rather use your abilities to toy with you and scare you.  

8. Think about all of this in terms of physical senses: short of someone killing and maiming you, people cannot stop you from talking to another human.  But, you can have limitations in your senses.  The third eye is another sense like our physical senses.  If you can't hear and I am talking to you, no matter how much I talk, you won’t be able to hear me unless your ears can learn to pick up the vibrations of my voice.  But I can hand signal to you, or take your hand and you can see me hand signing and feel me touching your hand.  You need to work with the skills you have to build a communication bridge with your spirits and entities, starting with the areas you are strong in.  

Saying a spirit is blocking your communication is like telling a deaf person, you can't hear because people are blocking your ability to hear... No you can't hear because your ears are not picking up the vibrations or your brain isn't interpreting those vibrations.  You can't hear your spirits and entities because you are not attuned to their vibration.   At least yet. Work on it! In time, it likely will develop.

We get a lot of questions on people having communication issues.  I would like to try to address this here. Can you be cursed?  Yes. Can you have a blocked? Yes. Can your third eye not be fully engaged? Yes! Can you also fix all this? YES!!

99 times out of 100 the problem has nothing to do with outside forces.  Most of the time the problem has to do with where you are in terms of spiritual development.  It sometimes takes time to work with our third eye in order to hear them.  If you start out being clairsentient, which is the ability to feel energies, you wont be able to hear them right away.  I started out being clairsensient, I could feel energies and through training and working with my demons and my skills I was able to hear, then see, and I grew my skills.  But it all started with being able to feel energies. I could feel energy words and communicate like that.  But I never heard like some people hear.  Psychic senses are vast, there are so many of them and the key to developing spirit communication is to find the one you are strong in and use that as a base and allow that skill to grow.  

Don't compare yourself to other people.  We have a priestess who hears perfectly.  My strength is in sensing and my ability to distinguish and interpret energies. Another one of our priestess' can detect long range problems and is very good at revealing the truth of a situation.  We all hear, but we all hear differently.  Honour and be true to your skill!

Being in a learning stage of development you might have energy blocks. They happen in the aura, they can be from beliefs, thoughts, injuries... there are millions of reasons why you can be blocked but you have to remember that blocks can be removed! They can be fixed and you can step back into your power and heal yourself and work at releasing your energies.  You can have a healer help you with this, but remember blocks are temporary and as we heal and shift our energies they fall away.  Spirituality is about empowerment!

Also, look at what you are trying to communicate with.  An outer spiritual world demon who is attuned to you is going to be easier to feel and hear then a spirit who isn't attuned to you.  This is not a spirit blocking your communication, but is you growing and learning to tap into your ability and learning to tune into different frequencies of spirits and entities.  I see working with various beings like tuning into a radio.  You have to tune in to the radio frequency you want to hear what is playing on that station.  
Be patient with yourself.  Fear and frustration are two things that will cause blocks and stagnate third eye growth.  If someone is instilling fear in you they are not empowering you and they are not good for your spiritual path!  Make sure you do your research. The third eye is very powerful, but in many people it is in developing stages.   

Take what you hear from those people with a grain of salt. Ask if it empowers you, or puts you in a place of fear.   Spirituality is about empowerment; and with a strong spiritual foundation, we can take back our spiritual authority, step into our skills, and grow our abilities with or without spirit companions.  They want to help us. That is why they wish to come work with us: to empower us and help us to grow.  We all have growth to do, we need to learn things, and we all have lessons to learn. And, yes, sometimes scary things happen. But it is damaging to us to be put in a place of oppression and fear!

Hearing is one of many spiritual skills.  If you want to develop communication with your entities and spirits, find your skill and grow that skill,  we have a resource to help you narrow in on your strength and exercises to help you grow it.  It is a free downloads here... http://satanandsuns.com/blog/wp-content ... cation.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If anyone says to you that a spirit is blocking your communication with other members of your family, feel free to send them this list....

What type of spirit is blocking my communication?
How are they blocking my communication?
Are they blocking my hearing? my vision? my energy sense? what sense are they specifically blocking?
What is the reason they are blocking my communication?
Why would a spirit or entity want to block my communication?
What does this spirit or entity look like?
Are they blocking all the levels of my third eye or just a specific one?
Are they blocking my sight? my hearing? or my sensing? Because I can still feel energies just not hear them.
I am weak in hearing, why would they block an area I am weak in while not blocking an area I am strong in?
A hearing block of this magnitude caused from an outside force would cause serious damage to my aura, why am I not experience any other symptoms?
I have personal shields and have spent time developing my spiritual foundation, how did this entity/spirit get through?
What exercises can I do to develop my spiritual foundation to stop this?
What exercises can I do to remove the block?
Are you sure this is a spirit, and not just where I am in my psychic development?
Why are you so sure it is a spirit?
Are you in communication with this spirit?
What is the name of the spirit that is causing the block?
Are they a spirit or an entity?
Do you know this because you scanned my third eye or because the spirit/entity told you?
If you scanned my third eye, what did you see in terms of blocks?
If the spirit/entity told you, what method did you use to determine they weren't lying to you?
How can you tell it is a member of my spiritual family vs an unbound?
What specific frequencies are they blocking me from?
Do you understand the difference between attuning to a spirit and being blocked from one?
Could it just be I am not attuned to my spiritual family?

Most likely they wont reply to this. But if they genuinely feel that there is a spirit blocking your communication it is their duty to answer this laundry list of questions. If they can't or wont, and if any of the answers feel off to you, I would question their motive.  Be empowered buyers! This is your spiritual path and no one has the right to make you feel fearful.
great post Akelta I have heard some people from other sites talking about this . I am not having any problems like this but its very good information you are giving as to how to deal . with the problem thanks
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
User1444
Patron Deities: Satan, Baphomet, Agni, 1 Secret
Your favourite Demon?: Satan, Lucifer, Lilith, Baphomet, Agni, Paimon, Hekate, Santa Muerte, Qayin ben Samael, 1 Secret

I'd like to ask you this. I'm in not comfortable position right now and it may be good thread is excellent for my question.

I use to be christian. I was born in strict christian country. So I was believing in all that things so I was clearly brainwashed and I didn't even know it. So one day I started to connect with Lord Satan and well I wasn't into occult at that time but I was very interested in that... I had plenty of books that time. So person helped me to get a bond with Him. I'm not gonna tell what happened after but the thing is my mom is still a christian. I'd say she is extremely hardcore and brainwashed christian. She absolutely hate Lord Satan and don't accept what I believe. I keep struggling from it. So my question is... if someone is praying for you to thr tyrant god Yahweh or Jesus to bring someone BACK for beeing catholic and christian. But I DON'T want to. I get a huge amount of knowledge about my former religion, its origins, etc. But I'm still persecuted by her... You see I can see her in my dreams sometimes... hanging around me and she usually taking me to... yeah... catholic church. There is some mass... in one dream I took a "holy" communion which was very disturbing. But I remember I was happy in my dream cause I didn't go to confession so I basically did wrong thing to Xtian god. So the thing is... is all of this can block not only your 3rd eye but ability to move on. I can only guess my mom asked a lot of people to pray for my... soul. But I don't want to go back to that lie I lived.
Lord Satan said He wants me to be free and independent and He knows I can't do it at this moment but He'll help me. It was over 2 years ago... I changed spiritually, I became more dark and I don't afraid to work with demons that are scary and dangerous to most people.
The easiest thing would be move away from where I live but the problem is she's the only physical family I have left... rest just passed away or don't care anymore. Is there someone that can be done to neutralize prayers, xtian energies and if it can really block someone for good? I'm in very bad position at this moment so maybe that Lord Satan sent me here to you cause maybe He wants to help me somehow though you.

Well, hope you read this Akelta and give me some answers.

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”