*Mailbag* I was told a spirit is blocking my communication?

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

fawnwings

I somehow missed this post when I first joined the forum, but I'm very glad to read it now. Thank you, Akelta.
Yrtys
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

When the Sludge Possessed another
Thalam

I started out being clairsensient, I could feel energies and through training and working with my demons and my skills I was able to hear, then see, and I grew my skills. But it all started with being able to feel energies. I could feel energy words and communicate like that. But I never heard like some people hear. Psychic senses are vast, there are so many of them and the key to developing spirit communication is to find the one you are strong in and use that as a base and allow that skill to grow.
This gives me so much hope! I’m clairsensient myself and trying to develop my abilities. Hoping to one day be like you and those with developed abilities. Thank you for the exercises pdf :devillove:

Btw I believe the seller everyone is talking about is still in business as I’ve contacted one seller and they spew the exact same lies! Fear tactics were also used. I can see why beginners would fall for the lies and tactics. Bumping this thread so more people could read the it.

Lycana
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Diana, Belial, Naamah, Sobek, Juno, Hethert etc
Your favourite Demon?: arachne, spectral, hellborn, void, mutilation. serpentine and tempest

Very informative. thank you for taking the time to explain all of this. I tend to be skeptical if such claims because it’s followed up “buy such and such service.”
Thank you for talking about this honestly and at great length.

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”