A Question On Darklords

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

alikat13 wrote:Okay so I'm a newbie on this and I have a question concerning the dark lords. I heard that dark lords can sometimes step forward if they're trying to contact you or want you to contact them but what if a dark lord were to come through when you're not ready? Is that possible? I feel in my heart that I'm not ready for something like that yet as I'm barely starting out my journey here so I intend to learn a lot more things here and I'm studying demonology as well but what if a dark lord were to make their presence known to me before I was 100% comfortable and ready? I feel it would be disrespectful to turn them down when they've made their presence known but what if you have to?
Well I know for me I could feel a calling to work with Lord Rosier he is the only dark lord .. I am working with and things are going very well ' I am learning a lot about myself that needs . to change but its worth it in the long run . giving the fact your willing to put in the time that's ' needed for this change to happen and I am willing so yeah its more who you feel called to work with
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
4dropsofwater
Patron Deities: none
Your favourite Demon?: Samael, Lucifer,Asmodeus
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I have received a calling from Lilith but how should I approach her? I don't want to accidently offend....
"The dance between darkness and light will always remain-- the stars and the moon will always need the darkness to be seen, the darkness will just not be worth having without the moon and the stars."

C. Joybell C.
user4558013
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

4dropsofwater wrote:I have received a calling from Lilith but how should I approach her? I don't want to accidently offend....
do as much research as you can on lilith and just come from a place of respect. I feel like a lot of people end up severely overthinking things when it comes to dark lords or any entity/spirit for that matter when it comes to being respectful

find as much reading material as possible to learn as much as you can about them and just be respectful when you do connect with them
Start and end every conversation with laughter.

You might as well laugh now because you’re going to laugh about it when you're further down the road anyways.
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

I don't think it is quite as easy as maybe Velca is suggesting, but I agree that it's best to come from a place of humility and respect.mi would probably start by reading books on demonolatry rituals and do a small ritual of welcoming and gratitude. But, that's just me. :devilthumbs:
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

I just was thinking about Dark lords and I forgot all about this thread.... lol it's good thing this comes in handy a lot now that I'm finally ready to start working with a dark lord I was thinking about what you needed to know before starting out on the journey but now I see this and I'm grateful for all the advice given. I am typically seen as a lazy disrespectful person because I say vulgar things and thing lewd thoughts 24/7.... I also just let it all out at times....I just like to kick back and not try so hard, but Dark lords re entirety different beings then us and they have different lifestyles and ways of thinking then us....

I was scared I would come off as disrespectful considering my lifestyle and my way of thinking......I know I need to learn proper manners and adequacy.... it's hard I just asked my mom if I had good manners and she laughed at me so did my thoughtform... :confuseddevil:

yeah I have some ways to go... but I'll just have to learn correct manners...
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”