How Does Customization Work

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Pwnie

Okay so I aim on getting a DC in Febuary and want to know how they work and/or how the customization is done.

Like say I were to describe what it is I am needing help with or they just know or how?

Super curious and am aware I will have to work, but will they help open doors or??
user309

Pwnie wrote:Okay so I aim on getting a DC in Febuary and want to know how they work and/or how the customization is done.

Like say I were to describe what it is I am needing help with or they just know or how?

Super curious and am aware I will have to work, but will they help open doors or??
list down what you want or need. Pass it to Akelta and let her see and figure out what is best for you and how to go around it. LOL. ALL DC are very very very capable of helping you. Just that each individual DC have an "area of specialty". If you really do not know how, just make a list of what you currently need to fix or help with and give it to Priestess Akelta for her to help you decide :) I can't think of any better way than that :P

Once you connect with them, they will help with whatever you need as long as you are open to learn and will be willing to do the work they ask you to
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

I kind of had this question too, well moreso about cost as well ...
I was wondering why there isn't an "open conjure" (for lack of a better word) listing in the store. Like I inquired about an idea I had, but didn't know how to go about paying ... does price vary depending on what she finds? Mine wasn't really one of the categories in the store. I guess she'll let me know if she needs a downpayment or something to get started.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
user309

Just give priestess akelta an email. The price can be negotiated later and mainly base on the work involved and as far as i remember.. what the entity ask for. She got layaways too if you are wondering..
Shifa

*nod nod* I did. Then I felt bad for making a newbie mistake of asking for a custom then offering payment later! ;p
But it depends on what she finds really. I'm sure she'll let me know. I just let her know what my idea was and asked if she could look into it (or I was just crazy lol), then let me know what the price was.
I'm sure I worry over nothing, ha! I don't want her to think I mean her to do work without pay ... ;p
Inanna
Patron Deities: Lilith, Hekate
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Azazel

All you need to do is decide on a rank, do you want a DC or a king or a duke et cetra. It's one price for each rank regardless of what qualities you're looking for. You could ask for a DC who specializes in revenge or wealth or health et cetra.
Thou shalt know that all battles can be won through silence.
Shifa

Coffee Queen wrote:All you need to do is decide on a rank, do you want a DC or a king or a duke et cetra. It's one price for each rank regardless of what qualities you're looking for. You could ask for a DC who specializes in revenge or wealth or health et cetra.
Oh I didn't think about that. I was more like, "is there someone out there interested" kind of thing, you know? Unfortunately I think I put much of the work on Akelta to make some sense out of what I said, lol, I was like, "is this possible?" I'm sure she can fit it into one of the pricing niches though once a match is found. It may be a hybrid, a breeder, or non-ranked, or who knows.
Inanna

Lokakisa wrote: Oh I didn't think about that. I was more like, "is there someone out there interested" kind of thing, you know? Unfortunately I think I put much of the work on Akelta to make some sense out of what I said, lol, I was like, "is this possible?" I'm sure she can fit it into one of the pricing niches though once a match is found. It may be a hybrid, a breeder, or non-ranked, or who knows.
I am sure there are many many beings out there who want to come to you for nefarious or benevolent reasons once a call was made. An easy way to narrow it down is decide on your budget first. For example if you can only afford a demon king, it wouldn't be nice to do an open call and have DCs turn up XD
Inanna

Oh, and this might help. Although I appreciate all the beings who have come into my life, but if I could do it over I would prioritize my funds on custom conjures for beings who had a positive past life connection with me, preferably way back to when we were both living in the outer spiritual world. Reuniting with old friends and family is a wonderful thing.
Shifa

Good points!
I just went by a weird dream I had and my obsession with cats/hellcats lol ... I don't mean to sound that I'm not serious of course. it was to say, this is really sticking out to me and I'm wondering if there is a match for me ... I guess that was my version of a personal connection. Arrgh I feel like such a newb, like so many more things I could've asked and I didn't think of. I wonder will Akelta "interview" me for clarification? I was throwing out all kinds of things from hybrid ubi to hellcat to breeder, gah I hope I made some sense ... and didn't put myself in a huge budget hole. I really just wanted to know what the options were, and who was really calling ME, not that I was saying 'find all these guys for me.' Especially since there is an ubi listing already that I could just buy and ask about hybrids there.
I don't have the ego to assume there are many who are chomping at the bit to be my companion. I have a dream or something that sticks out, so I assume it's just one. *scratches head*
I did make the point to say that it was a positive experience, and tried to give feelings and details that might be helpful.

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”