3rd Eye Working Also Chakra Fixer

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Pwnie

I have noticed when reading the testimonials that the 3rd eye and other chakras are worked on. Does this also work with all the other chakras in the body as well?
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Hi Pwnie,

There are actually two workings. The Lord Uphir Third Eye Attunement which is done with Lord Uphir only and focused specifically on the third eye. And there is another working that includes Lord Azazel and Lord Uphir and is for all Chakras. The second product isn't officially listed yet in the store, but has been offered to some people. So it's probably the second one. You can request that from Akelta if you want that, the cost is different, so if you wanted one with all chakras I would email her and check. I know she is planning on getting the official listing up soon, it just has been busy.
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Pwnie

Wait; so are their other unlisted workings as well? If so what are they?
Darth Moronius

Maybe email Akelta and ask All Chakra Working by Lord Azazel and Lord Uphir. And ask if there is other unlisted workings.
Hokage _Sarutobi

Eilana wrote:Hi Pwnie,

There are actually two workings. The Lord Uphir Third Eye Attunement which is done with Lord Uphir only and focused specifically on the third eye. And there is another working that includes Lord Azazel and Lord Uphir and is for all Chakras. The second product isn't officially listed yet in the store, but has been offered to some people. So it's probably the second one. You can request that from Akelta if you want that, the cost is different, so if you wanted one with all chakras I would email her and check. I know she is planning on getting the official listing up soon, it just has been busy.
WOW!!! That's amazing. That's what I want.
“As in most fairy tales, there's a prince and a princess, dragons and some magic, and the feeling it gives you that anything is possible if we could stay this way forever.”
― Crystal Woods, Write like no one is reading

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
~ Pierre Teilhard de Chardin (French Geologist, Priest, Philosopher and Mystic, 1881-1955)

"... My will creates your body, and your sword creates my destiny..."

user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Pwine you Also could Do some Work with 'Lord Azazel on your Chakras . I have been working with him on mines so This is Something he can help you with if your looking to have some Work done on them there are even exercises that He can point you to that will help you out also after your done Working with him ' on this Matter so it depends on you
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”