can changes go both ways?

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Craig

I wasn't really sure where to drop this thread, so it might need to move to another space.

Anyway - my thought here, or question is around working with the Demonic.

If they affect our lives here on the physical/matter plane, and have an impact on our lives, feelings, motivations, and even in some instances the actual physical matter - do we have effect on their environment or their worlds and spaces?

Can we or do we change their world in any way or can we effect any lasting change in their environment as well?

Are we changing their environments? do we have effects on the spirit world as well?

This is a thought that just occurred to me now and I've not had time to spend time to ask those Demonic I know I can ask (and I will ask).

I'm curious to hear your thoughts, understanding or evidence about two(or more)-way effects across the worlds.

cheers

Craig
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Craig wrote:I wasn't really sure where to drop this thread, so it might need to move to another space.

If they affect our lives here on the physical/matter plane, and have an impact on our lives, feelings, motivations, and even in some instances the actual physical matter - do we have effect on their environment or their worlds and spaces?

Can we or do we change their world in any way or can we effect any lasting change in their environment as well?

Are we changing their environments? do we have effects on the spirit world as well?

This is a thought that just occurred to me now and I've not had time to spend time to ask those Demonic I know I can ask (and I will ask).

I'm curious to hear your thoughts, understanding or evidence about two(or more)-way effects across the worlds.

cheers

Craig
'' Hi Craig That is a Very Good Question rather are not We can effect . The environment of Companions, I Was told Yes in Some ways Because Demons are Made of Energy So with ' us connecting with them ' I Would think when that they take in some of Our energy like We taking in Theirs when We make Contact with them '' Now as for rather are not our energy Would effect their environment that ' I am not Sure about being that there are Still some things ' I don't know The answers to ' But thank you for bringing this up because ' I know who would know the answer to Your Questions ' our Demon companions The Dark lords So this is Something that ' I would like to know also Sorry that ' I couldn't answer any of your Questions and be more help to you :cheekydevil:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

Craig wrote:I wasn't really sure where to drop this thread, so it might need to move to another space.

cheers

Craig
This my friend is an interesting question that will provoke a lot of debate. I anticipate that those who come from the spirit keeping mentality will view this significantly different than the theistic satanists. And I think that even in those two major camps, everyone will have a slightly different theory. I do believe, that by in large this answer, or what you believe to be the truth will ultimately be derived from you and taken as a direct result of your personal experiences. We are all prisoners of our own experiences.

That being said, I think the answer is yes and no. At least for me. In this plane of existence, we don't have the influence we might out in the spiritual world in our true forms. So, a direct ohysival impact, unlikely. But for those that are skilled in AP, you may have an impact. In fact, I'll concede you likely do. For example, if you meet your demons in their home, "out there" and have a conversation - especially one where they're interested in learning from your experience and put some of your words into action, then I would argue that you did just influence and therefore impact their world. But, probably not to the significance that you (and even they) can influence here.

Then again, a butterfly flaps it's wings in china today....

And if you start looking at it with the concept of a multiverse, hologram theory, and a few other scientific theories... well, shit might get really crazy.

All that aside, what do YOU think?
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

All I can hope for is that their experience will be enjoyable.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Knowing Demons, they would not be doing it if their was not some benefit in it. If affect my demons' thoughts, even, I am affecting their world.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Heidi

Sure we can. The astral is way more malleable than the physical world is, and it's therefore easier to create something there (or destroy something). When I astral travel to other dimensions, I am as solid as any being that lives there is and I can interact with the environment directly, just like I'd do in the physical (only the choices are less limited than they are in the physical). And of course, you meet all kinds of beings out there and just as the meeting can have an impact on your life so it can have in their life.

There's not as great a difference between us and them as one might think. This world we live in is one among countless dimensions. There are countless worlds that are higher and less dense than ours, countless worlds that are more dense and heavy than hours and countless worlds that are close in vibration to ours.
Marosey

I'm doing a lot of lucid dreaming lately and I got to say.
It feels so real. I'm sure there is an effect in different worlds we
touch.

We can always ask our companions how we effect other worlds.
There should be some interesting answers.
Craig

Great responses from everyone :)

Enjoyed reading them all today.

cheers
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Totally agreed. I do think we effect them, their world not sure but them individually yes. I believe they work with us to grow and mature in their own ways, relationships are quid pro quo. In all of my workings with my clairvoyant and her discussions with my companions they all say the same thing. It benefits them to work with us.

but this is a thought provoking topic love it...
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

I never really considered the possibility that I would really have much of an effect or alter my Companions.
But recently I've been going through a whole load of stuff - really crazy stuff - and I couldn't figure out why everyone was acting so weird. :??:
It really upset me and it wasn't until I got told that it was ME. My energy, my being. And that they were all responding to me that I got a clue.
Things are settling down but everyone is a little bit different and my oldest/closest Companion .... well, I almost don't recognize him.
We're into something completely different and I like it but wow! yes, it has changed my opinion completely on the matter.
We can intensely affect them - though I would add to that - IF they want to be affected. And I'm sure that filters out into their own environments.
It probably is like anything else; it depends on just how close you are to your Companions and what the relationship is. I want everything. So I guess I'm getting it.
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”