can changes go both ways?

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Craig wrote:I wasn't really sure where to drop this thread, so it might need to move to another space.

Anyway - my thought here, or question is around working with the Demonic.

If they affect our lives here on the physical/matter plane, and have an impact on our lives, feelings, motivations, and even in some instances the actual physical matter - do we have effect on their environment or their worlds and spaces?

Can we or do we change their world in any way or can we effect any lasting change in their environment as well?

Are we changing their environments? do we have effects on the spirit world as well?

This is a thought that just occurred to me now and I've not had time to spend time to ask those Demonic I know I can ask (and I will ask).

I'm curious to hear your thoughts, understanding or evidence about two(or more)-way effects across the worlds.

cheers

Craig

This is indeed an interesting topic. Do we effect our demon companion's "world" the way they can effect ours?
Hmm ... I Would like to test this. However I have not tried to Astral project. I feel that the only way we could possibly effect their realm is by being there. I am sure this works as a two way street sort of thing. It's not only our companions that can effect our realm.
Next question to what degree can we effect their realm in our spiritual form? Can we manipulate their matter? In theory, I will say yes. We are divine as well. We are also energy. Energy can be used to manipulate environments. We are just right now held back due to our human vessels we currently occupy. However when one astral travels they are freed from the restrictions of the human vessel.
I am excited to start learning about astral projection now. I have something I'd like to test ^-^.

Also, come to think of it, I don't think it'll be such a bad idea to speak with my bf's Divinity King on this topic. Especially since that race of demons are masters of manifestation.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”