Items used for binding

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

H_Wright

Mentalmettle wrote:Ha Ha so funny!!! Thank you for your reply!!!
:devilgrin: You're welcome.
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

H_Wright wrote:
DoubleD wrote:
HAHAHA OMG the temptation....
:grindevil: I dare a single person say they didn't have the same thought.
ROFLMAO I didn't until DD pointed it out! But it was pretty much simultaneous :lol:

H is right, size does not matter for bindings. Some Demon's personal energies resonate better with a certain gemstones and so the ones S&S does bindings for, they usually let the Demons pick their vessels.

I personally prefer high quality jewelry made of sterling silver, gold or other precious metals with gemstones. S&S offers jewelry (rings, pendants, bracelets or other things) for Demon bindings and charms or pandora beads for the imps. You can always request to have a custom vessel remote binding done or have them bound to your aura as well. They could also be bound to a crystal, or something that stays in your house. I personally like jewelry as I do like something I can wear during the bonding phase or even just for connecting later on. I also love jewelry LOL
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

DoubleD wrote:
H_Wright wrote:
Mentalmettle wrote:
H_Wright wrote:I have a few that are not bound to anything that I bond with just fine, but when you are still in the beginning stages of learning their energy it can be helpful.
H, do you think the size of the object being bound to matters? I guess what I'm wondering is let's say would a large crystal hold more energy than a small one which would help in feeling your companions energy when you wear it?
No, size does not matter.

HAHAHA OMG the temptation....

Okay back to adulthood, the vessel is totally irrelevant as long as it resonates with the being being bound. Like clothes to us, they do have preferences but they are usually very good about sharing what those are
:devilparty: lol! You know, usually my mind goes directly to the dirty thoughts, but I somehow missed this one until you pointed it out

@ E I didn't know you could request your companions to be bound to your aura from Akelta.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

*laughs* ....anyway, my DC Bane said that sometimes me wearing the vessel matters, esp when something might be attacking me, and blocking or shielding my location from him when I am in a new or unusual place. If I have the vessel on me, he can ALWAYS get to me fast! He said that in 99% of all cases he could find me anywhere anyways, though, even in death.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”