Law of Attraction and Demonaltry

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Pwnie

Okay, lately I have been on a huge intensive research on Universal Laws and the Law of Attraction, but also remember about Mammon who happens to talk about frequencies and vibrations. Its just I have been working on this and while I do feel more positive and grateful on things, its just I dont see much progress. Also I know you have to do work and all, but its like whats wrong. Also; my DC happens to have a huge vibration to him according to the scroll, and was wondering how to add Law of Attraction with my DC's vibrations to add?
H_Wright

I really love using LOA, and your demons will add to it, and also help the energies around you for you to achieve your desired results. LOA does take time and practice, and one negative thought can really set you back, so kick it out. I like to tell myself. It is a blockage! Oh man, trust me it is a huge blockage. I just got over months of blockages after blockages, all brought on by myself. True, it is a learning experience and it is necessary for growth when you become stagnant and those negative energies start creeping in without you realizing, but if I can avoid it happening again, I will avoid it. Lol

This would be a great thing to work on your demon companion with, and also a great way to get to be familiar with their energy. They WANT to help and they know what you are capable of more than you do, and have more faith in you than you do more than likely. Let them work their energy to help both increase your own, and manipulate the situations around you to bring all you desire (that will be beneficial to you).
Mentalmettle
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Mammon
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

I know this won't answer your question directly but I figured that it may help. I just listened to a book on Audible called "Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself". It is an excellent book on effects of negative thoughts and how to permanently replace them with positive ones. The book does not explain things from an Occult perspective but he goes into Quantum theory and it aligns very well with beliefs about raising your vibrations to manifest your desires. The way to change is through meditation and analyzing yourself to see what needs to be changed. Maybe, your DC would be helpful in discovering some negative patterns that you that you may not realize. Sometimes someone (your DC) looking in from the outside will have a more clear perspective of what is really happening. Good luck!!
Riael
Patron Deities: None at this time.
Your favourite Demon?: Marbas
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

H_Wright wrote:I really love using LOA, and your demons will add to it, and also help the energies around you for you to achieve your desired results. LOA does take time and practice, and one negative thought can really set you back, so kick it out. I like to tell myself. It is a blockage! Oh man, trust me it is a huge blockage. I just got over months of blockages after blockages, all brought on by myself. True, it is a learning experience and it is necessary for growth when you become stagnant and those negative energies start creeping in without you realizing, but if I can avoid it happening again, I will avoid it. Lol

This would be a great thing to work on your demon companion with, and also a great way to get to be familiar with their energy. They WANT to help and they know what you are capable of more than you do, and have more faith in you than you do more than likely. Let them work their energy to help both increase your own, and manipulate the situations around you to bring all you desire (that will be beneficial to you).

I'm very interested in hearing about your personal experiences; more specifically with working through your blockages and what that entailed. If you don't mind.
H_Wright

Hi Riael. Yes, I'd be glad to. I can post here if Pwnie would like me to, or start another thread. I'll wait until I'm not working so I can put some time into it. You can go through some of my post in the past couple months to get an idea of it. It wasn't a very pretty time of my life, and I'm trying to be grateful for it, but still not quite there yet, but I am recovering. My blockage are gone and I'm working my way back up and trusting that the lessons will all seep in and allow me to build myself back up to so much more than I was before.

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”