*Mailbag* What is the best option of your third eye workings

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Q: What is the best option of your third eye workings?

~Uphir psychic surgery
~Satanic Orb spell
~Hecate Psychic Gifts Enhancement

A: It is hard to say what the best option is, as they all are unique and wonderful workings, but I will lay out their differences so that you can see which one will suit your situation the best.

The Uphir Third Eye Working is an energetic working to clear any sludge blockages, brain connectivity issues, and to clear the third eye for developing. It is performed with Lord Uphir.  The working goes deep into your third eye and cleanses the chakra, activates dormant gifts that you have, attunes you to various spiritual frequencies and also makes sure your third eye is connected and functioning as it should be.  This is a great working to start with as we really do a deep cleanse of your chakra and make sure that all the energies are flowing smoothly.  Our philosophy is that the third eye is a muscle and that working with it and training it will make it strong and sharp so we include post attunement exercises  to help you continue your third eye growth and development.  It is a very powerful working and a great one for people to start with.   

http://www.satanandsons.com/product/uphirthirdeye" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Satanic Orb is a powerful energy tool that is created by Lord Satan and attached to your Chakra.  It is attuned to the demonic frequencies and aligned with the energies of darkness so you are naturally attuned to demons, the Dark Lords, and many other dark entities.  Different spiritual beings exist at different spiritual frequencies and this tool helps you awaken dark creativity and can enhance connections with the Dark Lords. This is a good spell to have cast if you are looking to shift your third eye work to darker elements and work with it for dark creativity and working with demons.  It will bring you closer to the demonic frequencies and help you to understand them and work with them. The dark currents of divinity are wonderful and incredible and the Satanic Orb aligns you with those currents.  You can get this spell cast at anytime.  It is open to anyone who feels called to the Darkness you do not need to be a Satanist, Demonolotor or Demonosopher to have it cast. Anyone can have it cast and it is a powerful tool for anyone who wishes to work with the dark currents and connect to the creatures of the night.  

http://www.satanandsons.com/Satanic_Orb ... 18872.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Hekate Psychic Gifts Enhancement is a ritual that lasts for three days.  It is designed to tap into your natural psychic skills and infuse them with the powerful energies of Lady Hekate.  This ritual for three days infuses you with her powerful psychic vibrations.  They target your third eye and your natural skills.  It also targets dormant gifts and helps them to grow and awaken.  The powers of this spell are meant to enhance your work.  This is a great spell to have cast after the Third Eye Working because it works to take the abilities that you are working with and empower them.  Strengthening your natural skills and awakening your natural abilities.  Lady Hekate is the Empress of Magick and her abilities empower and inspire all that she touches.  She is the balance of light and darkness and she knows the dark secrets of the shadow.  

http://www.satanandsons.com/product/ladyhekatespell" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Akelta wrote:Q: What is the best option of your third eye workings?

~Uphir psychic surgery
~Satanic Orb spell
~Hecate Psychic Gifts Enhancement

A: It is hard to say what the best option is, as they all are unique and wonderful workings, but I will lay out their differences so that you can see which one will suit your situation the best.

The Uphir Third Eye Working is an energetic working to clear any sludge blockages, brain connectivity issues, and to clear the third eye for developing. It is performed with Lord Uphir.  The working goes deep into your third eye and cleanses the chakra, activates dormant gifts that you have, attunes you to various spiritual frequencies and also makes sure your third eye is connected and functioning as it should be.  This is a great working to start with as we really do a deep cleanse of your chakra and make sure that all the energies are flowing smoothly.  Our philosophy is that the third eye is a muscle and that working with it and training it will make it strong and sharp so we include post attunement exercises  to help you continue your third eye growth and development.  It is a very powerful working and a great one for people to start with.   

http://www.satanandsons.com/product/uphirthirdeye" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Satanic Orb is a powerful energy tool that is created by Lord Satan and attached to your Chakra.  It is attuned to the demonic frequencies and aligned with the energies of darkness so you are naturally attuned to demons, the Dark Lords, and many other dark entities.  Different spiritual beings exist at different spiritual frequencies and this tool helps you awaken dark creativity and can enhance connections with the Dark Lords. This is a good spell to have cast if you are looking to shift your third eye work to darker elements and work with it for dark creativity and working with demons.  It will bring you closer to the demonic frequencies and help you to understand them and work with them. The dark currents of divinity are wonderful and incredible and the Satanic Orb aligns you with those currents.  You can get this spell cast at anytime.  It is open to anyone who feels called to the Darkness you do not need to be a Satanist, Demonolotor or Demonosopher to have it cast. Anyone can have it cast and it is a powerful tool for anyone who wishes to work with the dark currents and connect to the creatures of the night.  

http://www.satanandsons.com/Satanic_Orb ... 18872.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Hekate Psychic Gifts Enhancement is a ritual that lasts for three days.  It is designed to tap into your natural psychic skills and infuse them with the powerful energies of Lady Hekate.  This ritual for three days infuses you with her powerful psychic vibrations.  They target your third eye and your natural skills.  It also targets dormant gifts and helps them to grow and awaken.  The powers of this spell are meant to enhance your work.  This is a great spell to have cast after the Third Eye Working because it works to take the abilities that you are working with and empower them.  Strengthening your natural skills and awakening your natural abilities.  Lady Hekate is the Empress of Magick and her abilities empower and inspire all that she touches.  She is the balance of light and darkness and she knows the dark secrets of the shadow.  

http://www.satanandsons.com/product/ladyhekatespell" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
' Thank you Akelta for this amazing information on The Upir Psychic Surgery and The Satanic Orb spell and .The Hecate Psychic Gifts Enhance have all three Workings Done has been awesome for me more of my Psychic gifts awaken each Day :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family

You are very welcome Velle! Thank you so much for your kind words on the workings. It makes me so happy to hear you have had such amazing results with them!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Akelta wrote:You are very welcome Velle! Thank you so much for your kind words on the workings. It makes me so happy to hear you have had such amazing results with them!
' Your Welcome Akelta all there Workings are amazing to have each one opens up your Psychic Gifts in different ways so having all three Done is a great ideal for anyone :D :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Inanna
Patron Deities: Lilith, Hekate
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Azazel

If I understand correctly, these workings clear the way to one's potentials but one still has to work on those potentials to activate them. If one hasn't been doing psychic exercises after the workings, is there an expiration date on the benefits of the workings (except for the Satanic orb obviously as it's an one time permanent installation)? Is it too late to start doing the exercises, say, after a year has passed after the workings or would one have to have the workings repeated again?
Thou shalt know that all battles can be won through silence.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void

Coffee Queen wrote:If I understand correctly, these workings clear the way to one's potentials but one still has to work on those potentials to activate them. If one hasn't been doing psychic exercises after the workings, is there an expiration date on the benefits of the workings (except for the Satanic orb obviously as it's an one time permanent installation)? Is it too late to start doing the exercises, say, after a year has passed after the workings or would one have to have the workings repeated again?

Yes, the workings open doors and activate things but you still have to work with your third eye and make use of your talents. There are many factors in psychic third eye awakenings. They really are like muscles and the more you work on them the stronger they get, but you do have to make sure they are in good health and you do have to make sure you have a solid routine.

There is the component of making sure your third eye is in good health. This is what the Uphir does...

Then there is allowing your mind to build a communication foundation so that you can translate what comes in from the spiritual world. This is were a lot of people have a hard time, the third eye can be working perfectly but if the mind cannot translate what is coming in nothing the third eye picks up will register. It is like if you were blind, then suddenly one day woke up and could see, but had no idea what anything was and there was no one around to tell you what things here. You would have to go through an adjustment phase of figuring out what everything around you was. It would get easier over time. Really learning to translate spiritual energies is like learning a new language. It takes time but once you get the foundation it gets easier.

Then there is the component of growth. Tapping into your skills and working with them to grow and thrive. This is where the Hekate Ritual works wonders, helping you to grow and nurture your natural abilities and allow them to be stronger.

You can start the psychic exercises at any time. The Uphir some people like to have done again as it is an energy working so sometimes life circumstances and our situation or something we doc can cause our third eye to need an energy working again, some people also like to have it again because we can build on the work we did last time and work at attuning your third eye to more spiritual frequencies but it is not necessary. You can also work to keep it clear with energy cleanses and just working on building it up.

The Hekate energies do not have an expiry date and nether does the Satanic orb. Once they are cast they are with you :)
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

It sounds strange but, if we have to learn the spirit language, must demon companions learn our human language aswell?
I mean when I talk to a spirit, will it understand what I want from him or must he also tune into my language?
Or will it happend automatically on the spirit side, so that they will understands what I want from them, like via telepathy ?

And is there a Demonic language?
I mean, for example, the Demonic Enns.
Why did we get better access to the Dark Lords when we use Enns?
How is this fits in with the Demonic language and telepathy?
How is it possible that demons understand every human being on this planet via telepathy,
without speaking German, English and so on, but they still have a Demonic language like Enns?
I thought every spirit or entity would use only telepathy for conversation.
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”