PM funtion, or lack thereof.

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I'm not sure who to direct this to, I'm hoping it is a mistake. My PM function has been disabled and my messages have gone away. What happened? I have only PMed one person, and the last time I did so was to wish her a speedy recovery from whatever bug she had. What, precisly, did I do? Or is this a mistake"
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Kharybdis
Patron Deities: Hel, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Leviathan
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

There was a news announcement made about this issue. The PM system has been disabled across the board for all members, with no ETA of its return. Worry not; it's not just you, and it's nothing you did to warrant its removal.
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Kharybdis wrote:There was a news announcement made about this issue. The PM system has been disabled across the board for all members, with no ETA of its return. Worry not; it's not just you, and it's nothing you did to warrant its removal.
Phewwww. (dabbing forehead with a hanky) I wonder if other boards are affected? I don't spend a lot of time on-line, and I'm not really much of a "joiner" This is the only board I am active on at this time.
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”