Demons for beginners

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Mizu-Taki
Patron Deities: Father Asmodeus
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Azazel, Lilith
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Hello, I am new to S&S and I am curious about what demons are good for beginners. Seeing as how I have never interacted with a demon or talked to one, i figured it would be a good idea to ask. Thanks!
I didn’t do it, it was Rai

Hail Father Asmodeus, Great Prince of Lust
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

Hi Mizu,

How about a custom? Honestly there is no fixed answer. Different people will gel attuned differently with the energies. If you are gearing towards the higher vibrational energies, then a noble or divinity may be good. Or you can always start with creatures, familiars and Imps! They will gradually get you attuned to dark demonic energies if you are super sensitive to it.
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
Mizu-Taki
Patron Deities: Father Asmodeus
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Azazel, Lilith

Customs are expensive, and what do you mean by “noble”?
I didn’t do it, it was Rai

Hail Father Asmodeus, Great Prince of Lust
darkstarfyre

Hi i would suggest you contact akelta and ask her for a custom, which includes your conditions like you are a beginner. That way you can get any type of companion you want.
Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I'm also pretty new here, at the moment I am reading as much as I can and also watching videos from the Satan and Sons channel on YouTube which helps very much. You can search "Satan and Suns" or click on this link
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq6Epe ... erjLV8-yFQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:devilcomp:
I'm also learning about spiritual cleansing, healing, banishing negative energies and shielding from them which is also discussed in the YouTube channel. :angrydevil:
If you search here in the forum you will find more or ask Akelta if you like.
I think meditation is important and is mentioned here on the forum.

:zen:

Only then I would consider it safe to think about building a relationship with a demon companion which Satan and Sons can help with. Better to prepare properly than rush into anything. That's just my suggestion.

I hope this helped. :)devil:
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

You can put any custom on layaway and make monthly payments.
Darth Moronius

divinity is good :)devil:
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

Noble as in demons from the noble realm. There are many realms that different demons are connected to Mizu.. but yea reading in the forum on the different demon types and getting a sense of which ones you may be interested in works. Or you can consult Akelta and the ladies at SnS on a list of criteria you may be looing for and a price range you are comfortable with. And customs are not necessarily more expensive than pre-comjures..
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias

A thing I did was, go to the Satan and Suns Store, read every listing, irregardless of your level of interest in any particular offering,even if you don't want to buy anything, just to give yourself an idea of the options available. If something catches your interest, come back to the forum and ask all the questions you want.
The Demon Encyclopedia is also something you may find useful.
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Calin

Before you put money down, can I suggest you listen to Akelta's enn chanting videos if you haven't. The energy demons give can be very overwhelming at first and may not be readily your vibration. Try lighting a candle and using Lord Satan's enn and seek counsel with him. He will come, and you will get a very good sense of his energy and whether it is suitable for you. Plus if you are attuned, you can learn a lot from him in a single session, it can be transformational.

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”