Chakra Removal

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

PhoenixRising
Patron Deities: N/A
Your favourite Demon?: DC K
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Hey so for years now I have heard about individuals completey dissolving their chakras and it converting back to the core star. What are you guys opinion on the subject ?
Like the phoenix that rises from the ashes I am eternal !!!
PhoenixRising
Patron Deities: N/A
Your favourite Demon?: DC K
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Benefits of a unified and fully open core star without chakras:

– Ability to receive and express much greater energy from our spirit or higher self.
– Ability to handle and experience higher frequencies.
– Allows more direct connection with our higher self (no chakras in the middle)
– Acts like a force field that helps screen out other people’s pictures of reality. (Most of us walk around in other peoples’ energies because our energy bodies are separated.)
– Feelings of being more centered, calm, secure, powerful, peaceful, and self contained.
– Greater clarity.
– Psychic abilities begin to unfold and develop more rapidly.
– Removal of limitations imposed by the chakras.
– No need to put time, finances, or effort into clearing blockages from or balancing your chakras.
– No more crown chakra induced headaches.
– Your spirit is unlimited. The limitation has been in the etheric and astral structures and programming within our energy body including thought forms, etheric wiring, implants, chakras, devices, parasites, and other structures.

Disadvantages of Chakras:

– Chakras limit the amount of energy coming in from our core star and our energy fields.
– Chakras separate the energy of our core star, which makes it easier for others to attach cords and drain our energy.
– The chakras were implanted so that specific energies could be accessed, thereby allowing control and manipulation of our energy fields.
– The chakras may act as blockages of energy that can cause physical deterioration of the body and psychological illnesses.
– Chakras keep our body’s energy field segmented, making it easier to manipulate from an external source.

This is a useful step in removing our limitations and manifesting our I AM presence. Once your chakras are removed, it is permanent. Your body will go through clearings and activations as your body is getting used to your new energetic body.i
Like the phoenix that rises from the ashes I am eternal !!!
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Chakras are natural energy centers within our bodies. The structure of our physical energy body is similar to the circulatory system, with the central points being the chakras with various smaller channels flowing out throughout the body all connected. Energy flows through starting from the top or bottom of the chakra pillar, earthen energy flowing up, and divine energy flowing down, and then flowing throufgout the body. At least that's my understanding of it.

Each chakra governs a different part of your energy, and is explained here:

viewtopic.php?f=163&t=3592" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Each chakra is tied to a seperate part of your body, and the physical body and energetic body are directly connected. If a chakra is damaged, the physical components of that chakra are also affected, such as a heart attack resulting from a very damaged heart chakra and so on.

Altering or messing with your chakras will more than likely have severe adverse affects on your physical body, and could cause permanent damage or death if you don't have full knowledge of what you're doing and the consequences of it.

I'm also highly skeptical of people saying they did that without a full understanding of exactly what it is they did and the long term affects of doing it. Reading those tells me those people don't have a very good understanding of the chakras and their functions.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
User54634
Patron Deities: Yui, Inari, Ri, Drakinaka, Yakumi, Rei MouMou, Lilith
Your favourite Demon?: RIMMA, DAMICA, LAILA, FELIKINA

From my higher self answer:
Be thankful with what you have.
Aprophis

PhoenixRising wrote:Benefits of a unified and fully open core star without chakras
The irony in this is that working with the chakras/dantiens is supposed to unify them all into one, so that all of you is one, unified chakra/dantien. Just nobody talks about it, ever, probably because it takes a lot of time and dedication.

The energy that flows through your chakras make up the layers of your aura. I have no idea what would happen if you remove them. And no matter if you have unified them or have separate chakras, attaching and draining is easy if there is no shielding.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Aprophis

PhoenixRising wrote:Hey so for years now I have heard about individuals completey dissolving their chakras and it converting back to the core star. What are you guys opinion on the subject ?
Also converting it back to the core star. That there was a core star to begin with and chakras are implants, that's more personal gnosis of certain people or assumptions based on certain experiences.

There is a truth in it though, since different people might have different energy systems, so it might be the way for a very few people. Others might just suffer from it.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Aprophis

Also after a bit of a search, since I remembered a post about it, something to read on another site.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Darth Moronius

how to n who teaches?
User54634
Patron Deities: Yui, Inari, Ri, Drakinaka, Yakumi, Rei MouMou, Lilith
Your favourite Demon?: RIMMA, DAMICA, LAILA, FELIKINA

The only thing i can think of why my higher self said that. 7 chakras more better than only 1.

7 chakras, screw up a few wont kill us but if is just 1 core star, i imagine once damage or broken not just rip our human life and since it connect so close to our higher self it might damage our spirit too.

Absolutely super risky. :shocked:

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”