Needing Help With Negative Entity

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

PorkyPig

As far as I know ANPUT (or Input, Inpewt o Yineput) is a Goddess from the Egyptian Pantheon linked with funerals : she is both Anubi's Sister and His Consort .She is an assistant of Isis in mummification rituals and guard the Holy Body of Osiris .

With all my respect for this medium, it is hard to imagine such a powerful Entity wasting her time harassing a person.
I have often heard and read about low-level, tricky spirits who hide themselves behind the name of far more powerful Entities , from Satan to Archangels . ...
sms906
Patron Deities: Azazel, Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Titan wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:32 pm
I see no reason as to why a goddess would spend her time trying to ruin a magicians life. I think its either a tacky parasite who is portraying as her and using the energy you feed it to continue the lies and antics.

It could also very well be the entity but if they are in your life it's for a reason, I know people who have had Demons attack them or scare them as an initial test.
I'm not sure if the OP is still reading this thread or not, but I have to say that I second this comment that I quoted. I've had something like this attached to me too. Mine came from my ex-BFF, her family was into witchcraft, her father didn't want me around her anymore because she wouldn't take her life seriously enough after high school. So, he used this entity to read my thoughts so he could scare me off by making me think they were watching me all of the time. Once I left, this spirit starting the attacks. These types of entities are extremely good at impersonating other spirits or deities, even right down to imitating emotions and using that spirit's essence and all. They are like parasites or emotional vampires. Once I picked up on this pattern of triggering negative thoughts, and then feeding off of the negative energy from that emotion, I started going through all of my weaknesses and working through them as it would it exploit them. It would start taunting me with certain thoughts, then I would do soul searching, and reflect on it and work it out, facing the problem. I've tried the LBRP a couple of times, I've tried 'cord cutting' meditation, I've also done the prayer of St. Michael, and nothing seems to work. I've come to the conclusion that it has free will, because when I invoked Azazel to ask him, that's what he told me. I've dealt with it for over 27 years, and I've gotten to the point where I live my life and not pay 'much' attention to it, because it is just like someone trying to get you roiled up. I wish I could offer more advice, but at least you know there are others going through the same type of thing.

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”