Needing Help With Negative Entity

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Smear

For years, I have lived with a very negative, very sexual, controlling spirit that someone has sent me, not by my choice. It has portrayed itself as a succubus, incubus, demon, and a multitude of other spirits. Currently, while working with a medium in my area, we have established that it is actually Anput, an Egyptian Goddess who has made it her mission to spend her existence trying to ruin my life. Energetically, psychologically, emotionally, physically; she does it all. Recently, about 2 months ago, I decided to stop doing some negative activities and behaviours that were just feeding her, and not helping my life. She has been on the warpath ever since, with 24/7 antics aimed at maintaining my attention on her, and breaking me, so she claims.

With the help of this medium, and some instruction from a 3rd gen witch he knows, we have been able to create a working ritual that would expell her from my system, and on occasion, from my home. The longest this ritual has had effectiveness is 5 hours before she is back. Sometimes she is back within minutes, doing her thing. We have tried sending her back to whoever sent her to me, and also asked the Archangels to take her to the light to be dealt with accordingly. She always returns. According to the medium, she is getting weaker, but that does not get her out of my life.

Magick is not my thing and I have little working knowledge of it, but have a vast library on the subject, and quite a bit of knowledge from what I have read. Despite that, anything I have tried, other than the below ritual, has had little to no effect, and usually provokes and attack from her; usually hitting me with so much energy that I am literally shaking, or draining my energy to the point of almost being lethargic and sick.

What I am looking for, hopefully, is that anybody would have any idea in how to deal with this sort of thing.

Currently the ritual includes burning frankenscense, myrrh, mugwort, sage, and another herb whose name i cannot remember, while burning a picture of her; all the while telling her that she is not welcome here, that she is to return to her original sender, or for the Archangels to take her away to the light, to be dealt with accordingly.

It seems, the more we do this ritual, the less effect it has on her presence, although it does expel her from myself. The longest this ritual has an effect on her is 5 hours, and the more I perform it, the less effect it has on her, although it does get her out of my system. Sometimes she is back at it within minutes. She is making a point of digging in her heels, and making this a war of attrition. Playing dead and ignoring her has little effect, but it is a good way to build mental stamina if you can hold out for the 8 hours for her to knock it off. The medium does claim that she is getting weaker, by the way the energy around me and my house is shifting/lightening.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Haven't tried these myself yet but that's what came to mind, and they're on my list in any case.

https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2017/0 ... ia-hecate/

https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2017/0 ... -with-you/

Not sure if they will help you, I hope so.
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

Darth Moronius

Smear wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:36 pm
Energetically, psychologically, emotionally, physically; she does it all. R
take care of psychologic, emotion, an physicall too. not just energetic
go therapist and doctor to take care that
:devilchain:
wanderer
Patron Deities: Astaroth, Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

This is the blind leading the blind since I've never dealt with this, but my computer started spazzing when I hit reply, so maybe that's a sign I'm onto something. When it did I used the chant "hekas hekas este bebloi" Supposedly from the Eleusinian mysteries, it's a golden dawn chant for banishing.

To deal with her, the only thing I could think of is to form a pact or relationship with another deity, archangel, demon and ask for protection.

If you're more comfortable with angels ask Michael for protection. He has a reputation as a warrior who protects people from spiritual attacks and is at the top of the pecking order in heaven so he's more than capable.

For demons, I know murmur is a protector. Any dark lord can probably protect you if they want to. Azazel is a warrior who is quite approachable and friendly, maybe try him.

Connect with whoever agrees to protect you, maybe invoke them when she attacks, ask them to talk to her for you, offer them things and ask for them to drive her away, or teach you to defend yourself, or something.

Basically to combat a god enlist the aid of a stronger god.

I can't help but wonder why she is attacking you? Did you ask her? And are you sure it's her and not some imposter?
“If the path before you is clear, you’re probably on someone else’s.” – Joseph Campbell
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Perhaps the reason you can't get rid of her is because you created her. I don't mean your waking self, which is THEE most clueless part of anyone's multidimensional selves, but is a manifestation of some part of yourself you are working on on the Astral. She is the embodiment, literally, of the problem, but not the problem itself. Just my two cents
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Azrael
Your favourite Demon?: My Demon Friend Companions. :)

wanderer wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:12 pm
This is the blind leading the blind since I've never dealt with this, but my computer started spazzing when I hit reply, so maybe that's a sign I'm onto something. When it did I used the chant "hekas hekas este bebloi" Supposedly from the Eleusinian mysteries, it's a golden dawn chant for banishing.

To deal with her, the only thing I could think of is to form a pact or relationship with another deity, archangel, demon and ask for protection.

If you're more comfortable with angels ask Michael for protection. He has a reputation as a warrior who protects people from spiritual attacks and is at the top of the pecking order in heaven so he's more than capable.

For demons, I know murmur is a protector. Any dark lord can probably protect you if they want to. Azazel is a warrior who is quite approachable and friendly, maybe try him.

Connect with whoever agrees to protect you, maybe invoke them when she attacks, ask them to talk to her for you, offer them things and ask for them to drive her away, or teach you to defend yourself, or something.

Basically to combat a god enlist the aid of a stronger god.

I can't help but wonder why she is attacking you? Did you ask her? And are you sure it's her and not some imposter?
My PC also crashed for a second when I wrote your post... Must be something in it. :P
Azrael
Your favourite Demon?: My Demon Friend Companions. :)

Well if I were you, instead of listening to so called "experts" who create made up theories like "you created her" or you're crazy or whatever, maybe instead ask that medium... is this is your past life problem? Cause way I see it is maybe you was connected to Her in past life and did something against her? Cause nobody attacks anyone without a reason. So maybe just try ask someone to talk to Her and ask what is Her problem. And I feel there's another reason She's attacking you. She is Goddess of funerals so it's likely connected to your past life.

I suggest you contact Baphomet - since every spirit and literally everything is part of It - including Her - and ask It to help deal with Her and give you instructions how to make Her leave you alone.
Smear

Thank you all for your responses and advice.

Yes I have talked to her, and most of what she says is a bunch of bs aimed at creating distress. It usually has something to do with provoking me into fighting her, saying "I need to stand up for myself," but then does everything possible to stop me from actually fighting her. Quite often, she just speaks thoughts that I've already had about this situation, sort of like using them against me to create confusion. Always saying "you don't actually know who you are dealing with, why do you keep trying something that doesn't work, I'll come back, You are my property, I'm controlling you, etc." Most of it is just bullshit. Usually, she refuses to answer questions and gives confusing one word answers like "This."

A lot of this is tied into the addictions I let go of 2 months ago. She would leave me alone during the week, usually, but as soon as I was high, drunk, relieving myself sexually, she would get in my face. When I ended all of that, she became a 24/7 problem.

As for her identity or not, the medium was in contact with Archangel Michael, before we performed the ritual the first time. Through use of a pendulum (yes I know they can be manipulated) he confirmed that it is in fact Anput, and that Archangel Michael would in fact, help us remove her. I ask for his help each time I perform the ritual, but it just doesn't have the same impact as when the medium was here with me, helping me. Also the fact that I can burn or smudge a picture of her and feel a great deal of energy and heaviness releases off of me only confirms it. Although she does like to pretend like what I am doing is working, only to rub in my face that I failed, such as grounding. Before I usually get to the point of actually pushing the energy from me, she usually backs off, as a way of feigning that it worked, only to come back harder a second later. She does this with sheilding as well, often saying "You're shields are weak." She has an obsession with trying to get me to perform the LBRP, and then when I actually do it, she starts off with this bullshit that "It takes months to learn in."

She is basically fucking with me in any way that she can. It is usually chaotic, without an actual plan, usually abandoning what she is doing, even though it is working, like she has severe ADHD and cannot stay on point. She'll spend hours hitting me with sexual energy creating lust, trying to get me actually masturbate, but as soon as I entertain the idea of actually doing it, she switches sides and does everything possible to stop me from doing it. It really makes no sense other than that she is trying to create stress, confusion, and negative emotion.

Despite her desire to create distress in my life, every night is a very, very intense and realistic sex dream. I never had those until 2 months ago. And on the days where those don't happen, I am always in a dream where I am fighting someone I care about. These are very brutal and graphic dreams, often involving intense scenes of gore, death, or hords of people attacking me.

There is belief that something in me is subconsciously calling her back, or that I may actually be a portal, and that is how she is able to find me so easily, despite me efforts to put her out of my mind and go about my life.
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

Well like others have already stated maybe try looking at yourself first, if you don’t already cleanse ground shield and ward do that. also look at sludge entities - there is some good info on the forum about them. Also sorry if this comes of as harsh but how can you actually gaurantee it’s the goddess? Spirits can be very capable liers, even with mediums. Other then that if it truly is that goddess( I kind of think deities have better things to do then Follow around humans tormenting them) even so I think she would send netjeri to do so, if it is even her. That said if it is a goddess I would be trying to find out why and what the reason is behind the issue is. Also I very much doubt banishing a goddess would work, you would probably need another deity on your side to hold any weight in this area. In this case propitiation would probably work well. But I really do agree with passchendaele’s post and also with Azrael. It’s probably best to look to yourself first ( because the entity keeps coming back to you) and work out why this is happening and find out the cause behind the grudge.
Smear

I agree completely that is has something to do with me. I'm working with a shaman to close some doors tonight; hopefully that helps. As for finding out the grudge, she won't actually talk to me. A statement here, a vision there... Nothing of substance. It's only when things get really intense that she adopts a male personality, and actually uses more than one sentence. All of it, fear mongering though.

As for working with demons, I have my reservations about that. Although it is a path I want to explore, I wanted to wait until she was out of my life before doing so. When I had spirits in my life (they've all been returned now), she did everything possible to blame her antics on them to create mistrust. I eventually gave up due to the interference. I can only imagine it would be the same with a demon, even though they could hear me, I would never be able to have an actual conversation; it would be all one sided and I would have to go on blind faith. It might end up just adding more gas to the fire. It is something that I am looking into, though. I have lots of books on the subject, sigils, associations, etc. For years I have had a calling to Lucifer and Asmodeus, but haven't persued it yet.

Grounding, shielding and warding is something I going to be doing again. Everytime I did, though, she just blasted through like I had done nothing. It felt futile, so I just gave up. That has part of the problem. Too much time playing dead, instead of actually addressing the problem, ineffective or not.

Lol, on the bright side, my psychic senses have been blown wide open as a result with absolutely no effort on my part. This is more than likely my crucible to see what I am actually going to do with my life.

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”