Why does nothing I do work???

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

letjoin

I have done many rituals to summon demons from different books.

Nothing I do works.

I have the main materials, incense, magick circle, demon sigil ect.

I can't see or hear the demons and they don't even do what I have requested them to do.

How do I get magick to work?
user4558013
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

letjoin wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:46 am
I have done many rituals to summon demons from different books.

Nothing I do works.

I have the main materials, incense, magick circle, demon sigil ect.

I can't see or hear the demons and they don't even do what I have requested them to do.

I would like to first point out, a demon, a dark lord/lady, an entity is not required to listen to you. Right off the bat from your other post it seems like you don't even know much about them. If you can't take the time to do research them and give them the respect that they deserve why do YOU feel entitled to get any results from them? A ritual isn't some magic switch that will grant you anything you wish for no matter what. There is so much more to rituals, so many layers to it that require attention and nurturing before the ritual and after. A change of mindset, vibration..reading. SO much more.

Like I told you in your previous post, I really suggest you start doing your own research and utilize the tools and information provided on this forum. And also realize that we work with demons, beings in general from a place of respect. You are not going to get people nearly as nice as me pointing out how disrespectful posts like these come off as.
Start and end every conversation with laughter.

You might as well laugh now because you’re going to laugh about it when you're further down the road anyways.
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

letjoin wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:46 am

If you can't see or hear them, you will never know what they will want in exchange from you
Or what they want you to do to achieve what you want.
The ritual is like a phone call. You wouldn't call a plumber and expect him to work to fix your toilet for free, just through the call.
You either make friends with him or pay him or both.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I'm going to add to this even though it is an old thread.

My advice to anyone is if you want to be friends YOU put the effort in. A ritual which is perfectly timed is wonderful but if your heart and sincerity are not in it then no deity or demon etc is going to bother with you. Why should they.

However as a working mum to 4 children with a hubby who works away and is home a few times a year i can tell you know that honestly I have all the tools of the trade but hardly the time. So what do I do?? I chat throughout the day to the universe, to thin air (cos hey no one might be around), I chat when I get up, when i'm walking to work etc etc

What things do I say?

I say good morning to the demons and my patron deities. I let them know how my sleep has been, what my plans for the day are, I ask them out loud what do they think the weather will be like today. You name it I say it. I say it as if I was talking to a close family member, I chat as if I'm chatting to my boss, I cha as if I am chatting to a friend. The reason is because that even though I do not always have the time to do a ritual I am making my own little rituals each day by thinking about them and acknowledging them. My heart is in it, I am always respectful with my language but everything is said from a place to respect, trust and loving kindness. There are times I even say "right i need a kick up the arse today as I'm just not feeling it. Who fancies the job!" So yes I even share a joke with them. I also apologise to them. I admit my failings and what i aim to do to do better or rectify a situation eg "I'm sorry I have not had the time this week to say your Enns or light your candles etc etc, the children have been unwell, or they have had so much homework etc, but I have spoken to the children and have told them that this xyz day that at xyz time I am going to do my rituals to you and have put it on the calendar."

So basically I am saying spend time throughout the day thinking about and chatting to your demons, deities etc. A ritual does not have to be perfect. It can be you sitting down after a busy day and lighting a candle and just saying thank you.

As my nan would say "its the thought that counts".
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
VioletShirokuma
Number of Demon Familiars: 15

"I can't see or hear the demons and they don't even do what I have requested them to do."

This statement is more telling than anything.

Stop doing rituals or attempting to petition or anything. I would suggest doing more studying and research, and honing your senses, than trying to make something happen. I think those on the forums here are just going to put it realistically.

Also came upon one of Akelta's older posts today: viewtopic.php?f=111&t=4986

"When you first ask a demon to help you attain something, you are not always at a mindset where you can accept what you have asked for. Many people have had experience of where they get exactly what they ask for but they didn’t understand what they were asking for and it turned out bad. When you work with demons they want to guide you and show you how to shift your energies to get into the mindset to receive what you desire. They will guide and direct you and align you with what you want but you have to be open and ready to receive it. That is why they work with you and I always say, when working with demons you have to put in your 50% of the work. This is for your benefit and you will be able to get what you want and enjoy it!"

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”