Lilith and naamah

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

as far as i can tell yes, lady Naamah's sigil is difficult to find in general.
Inanna
Patron Deities: Lilith, Hekate
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Azazel

I’d like to see a clear image of that sigil. I’ve always loved all the sigils that Akelta channels.
Thou shalt know that all battles can be won through silence.
Noctua
Patron Deities: Loki

There is an entire Naamah invocation, related sigil and mantra in Thomas Karlsson's well known text 'Qabalah, Qliphoth and Goetic Magic'. I'm not going to copy it here, as you can easily find the book.

Any/all sigils or seals you find are going to have been channeled from someone down the line. There are three types of potency when it comes to sigils for deities based on this. One is a widely known and accepted sigil that has power behind it through its exposure, another is the type which has been hidden for centuries, and the last is one that is personal to/for you.
It may be a worthwhile reminder that you don't necessarily need one to connect in the first place, you can make initial contact without it and then if you are serious about your work with a spirit or deity over time you can derive your own should the reason arise. For what it's worth, using the name or an appropriate epithet of the deity to connect (depending on your purpose of calling) is just as manageable in most cases.

I know some may say it is a case of 'wanting' one rather than 'needing' one, because I can't imagine the majority are practicing complex rituals which demand for the symbology, rather I suspect these are mostly being applied in meditation or for small offering/request where they are not actually necessary. But what this translates to is wanting a tool through which to make things easier or pretty imagery to represent them by.
I'd suggest in this case that eventually you're going to want to be able to place the reverence and significance of your calling into the power of your Will for their presence instead of relying too much on particular symbols and words. You make command of deific symbols and enns ultimately by attuning to them as a frequency to be harnessed, because all they are is a material manifestation of that which we wouldn't be capable of comprehending otherwise.
"Do you even know that I know everything? I can see you like a.. sponge."
Daxflame

"No."
David Lynch
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

thanks for sharing this Noctua- it is a timely reminder. I've actually found rather recently that some of the beings I work with are requesting I don't use sigils or physical objects anymore as that had started to become the focal point instead of actually connecting fully to the being, so I agree about the eventual placing of the calling into our Will. When I first connected to Lady Naamah I didn't use a sigil either.
Inanna
Patron Deities: Lilith, Hekate
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Azazel

Noc, I agree that ultimately one’s connection to the deity can evolve beyond the need for symbol space. I appreciate the aesthetics of various sigils though and adore the Lilith sigil you channeled for me years ago.
Thou shalt know that all battles can be won through silence.
Lucienne
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Leviathan

Snowy_River wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:28 am
Here is the enn: Adnanon ehon Naamah etay vah
Here is the enn chanting video with her sigil: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oyLynGIGQ-o
Both of these are done by the S&S coven. :)
Awesome!!!
Hail Lucifer :devillove:

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”