Lilith and naamah

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Blaze312

Hello everyone, I have been doing lots of reading and researching demons. After meditating for a while about this there are two names that come to me as to who I should work with because of where I am at currently in my life. They are Lilith, and Nammah, (stronger desire to work with Naamah. I have a few questions about this though.

1. Will lilith and/or Naamah work with men?
2. Does namma have her own sigil and enn?
3. Will I work with Naamah as I work with Lilith?

I have done lots of reading and researching on Naamah and what she can do, but I have not found anything about her sigil, or enn for approaching Naamah. Any help would be appreciated.
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

So yes to all of your questions, i work with both of them. For more resources look at qliphotic things, vk jehannum and asenath mason have sigils for both these Ladies. Naamah rules over nahemoth and Lilith - gamaliel. But yeah be respectful about it and while i don't know where you are at or why you are working with them both but will suggest that if it has anything to do with just wanting sex from them then, they can see that as very disrepectful. However that isn't saying you do or anything just a warning.
Heretique
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O

missed edit window, forgot to add that i am female though but they do work with men as well
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

Blaze312 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:19 pm
2. Does namma have her own sigil and enn?
Seems like there is one, maybe even couple..
Blaze312

Hello everyone, thank you for the replies to my questions. No I am not wanting to work with either Lilith, or Naamah for sex, lol. It has to do with a personal relationship that I am currently in so.... How
Heretique

Okay well here are some links https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2017/09/01/nahema/ and https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/tag/naamah/ the first line is the chant I used to contact her but I never used a sigil for her though I think Asenath Masons sigil works well. Another DL was the one who connected me to Lady Naamah, so I went about connecting to her ina different personal way.
Lucienne
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Leviathan

I work good with ama Arachnid Lilith and with Godess Arachne. With Nahemoth a little through the Qliphothic sphere.
Hail Lucifer :devillove:
Lucienne
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Leviathan

And did you guys find an enn for calling Naamah?
Hail Lucifer :devillove:
Snowy_River
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel, Hekate, Leviathan, Satan, Uphir, Lilith, Belial, Rosier, Unsere, Mammon, Lucifer

Here is the enn: Adnanon ehon Naamah etay vah
Here is the enn chanting video with her sigil: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oyLynGIGQ-o
Both of these are done by the S&S coven. :)
Azazel who has perfect control on everything forever, i accept everything you decide. Thank you for everything.
Inanna
Patron Deities: Lilith, Hekate
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Azazel

The Youtube video showcases a delicate sigil, is it one channeled by and exclusive to Satan and Sons?
Thou shalt know that all battles can be won through silence.

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”