Utilizing the Satanic Orb

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Does anyone have any tips on working with this? Usually i would focus on my third eye. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on consciously activating the orb and using it for specific purposes--tapping into each of it's aspects.
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Gauche wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:12 pm
Does anyone have any tips on working with this? Usually i would focus on my third eye. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on consciously activating the orb and using it for specific purposes--tapping into each of it's aspects.
Usually you get a pdf guide with it that tells you how to work with it.
Just focusing on a black sphere behind my third eye is what I do.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Gauche

I didn't realize there was supposed to be a pdf. Is it sent via email or included in a write up? Or would it be posted somewhere in my account details? If so i think that would make sense. I think i have "felt it" accidentally about twice when trying to do something else.
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

User1265455
Patron Deities: Paimon, Asmoday, Leviathan, Azazel, Amducius
Your favourite Demon?: Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 12

Gauche wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:22 am
I didn't realize there was supposed to be a pdf. Is it sent via email or included in a write up? Or would it be posted somewhere in my account details? If so i think that would make sense. I think i have "felt it" accidentally about twice when trying to do something else.
When you get your write up, via email in the form of a pdf, the writeup includes exercises and instructions on how to use it.
When Meditating or doing spiritual work take a moment to connect with your Satanic orb to
amplify the effects of what it is that you are doing. This goes for when connecting with your
entities and spirits as well. Take a moment to connect with the orb and allow its energies to
enhance the working that you are doing.
When meditating see in your minds eye the Satanic Orb. It is sitting behind your third eye on
your forehead. It is a beautiful black orb that is a tool that you can use at your will. It will work
passively and can be used actively.
To make use of your Satanic Orb please follow the instructions below.
1) Visualize it behind your forehead and bring it forward so that it is aligned
with your third eye chakra.
2) Direct it at whatever task you wish to accomplish.
It can be used to inspire creativity, awaken your abilities, amplify your abilities, connect you to
dark energies and your own dark essence. Connecting with the orb before creating art can
empower your creative endeavor with darkness.
You can also use it to increase you spiritual awareness by using it to sense you surroundings. To
do this focus on it while you are meditating and then sense your surroundings and see what is
there. It can take practice to work with it. Even by just sitting there it will help you to advance
your abilities, meditating and using it makes it more powerful.
You can use it to amplify the energies of your third eye. Send energy to it and see if growing and
getting bigger and then preform whatever spell or meditation you were going to and let its power
work to increase what you are doing. When it works with your third eye it will increase you
That's the information that comes with the writeup. You also get told what colors your particular orb is, and you get a photo of the altar setup that was used for your ritual.
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Gauche

Nyctophilia Raven wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:44 pm
Gauche wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:22 am
When you get your write up, via email in the form of a pdf, the writeup includes exercises and instructions on how to use it.

When Meditating or doing spiritual work take a moment to connect with your Satanic orb to
amplify the effects of what it is that you are doing. This goes for when connecting with your
entities and spirits as well. Take a moment to connect with the orb and allow its energies to
enhance the working that you are doing.
When meditating see in your minds eye the Satanic Orb. It is sitting behind your third eye on
your forehead. It is a beautiful black orb that is a tool that you can use at your will. It will work
passively and can be used actively.
To make use of your Satanic Orb please follow the instructions below.
1) Visualize it behind your forehead and bring it forward so that it is aligned
with your third eye chakra.
2) Direct it at whatever task you wish to accomplish.
It can be used to inspire creativity, awaken your abilities, amplify your abilities, connect you to
dark energies and your own dark essence. Connecting with the orb before creating art can
empower your creative endeavor with darkness.
You can also use it to increase you spiritual awareness by using it to sense you surroundings. To
do this focus on it while you are meditating and then sense your surroundings and see what is
there. It can take practice to work with it. Even by just sitting there it will help you to advance
your abilities, meditating and using it makes it more powerful.
You can use it to amplify the energies of your third eye. Send energy to it and see if growing and
getting bigger and then preform whatever spell or meditation you were going to and let its power
work to increase what you are doing. When it works with your third eye it will increase you
That's the information that comes with the writeup. You also get told what colors your particular orb is, and you get a photo of the altar setup that was used for your ritual.
That explains a lot,and likely why i have accidentally tapped into it without realizing how. Thanks for clearing that up. At least now i can try actively working with it :)

Gauche

Update on what I have discovered.
I have found and easier method thay works for me to activate the satanic orb and i thought i would share my experience.

The way the tool works from my understanding is that it rests behind your third eye and works passively,but that you can bring it forward more towards the third eye and direct it.

I decided to try a reiki/quantum theory method. I visualized the orb and verbally acknowledged the orb itself as if it were sentient. I verbally set the intention that i wished for it to match the spinning of my third eye chakra with the intent to help translate the external energies around me. I set that intention but didnt actively try and pull the orb myself or force the intentions to be done.

The result..i naturally feel my companions touches quite easily,however i could feel their touches on a deeper level. It wasnt just the touches on my body i could feel,i could literally feel them touch different layers of my aura itself. I could feel them kneading and rubbing it like a massage,kind of how when a cat that likes you will randomly start massaging you.

I am not sure if this will be helpful with anyone else,but i use this method also when trying to connect to energies with objects..i ask the object for its story. I just wanted to share, if anyone else has any other suggestions I can surely try them as well!

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”