Messaging system

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Obsidian Goddess
Patron Deities: Hekate, Belial, President Camio
Your favourite Demon?: My own Demonic Darkness
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Lately I've been having issues trying to send private messages on here. I've never had a problem before, but now when I try to reply to messages, or when I try to just send a new message, the message ends up in my outbox and I don't see it in sent messages. I am not very patient with this type of thing... could anyone explain how to send messages that keep ending up in the outbox, or why they keep ending up there?
Passion, sadness, eroticism... the pain and pleasure of lust... so deliciously and dangerously irresistible!
Heidi

The inboxes here have a small amount of messages they can get before they get full. If it's in your outbox this means the person you sent it to most likely has a full inbox and they need to delete a few messages first in order to receive this one.
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

When a message is in the outbox, it means it has been sent, but the person receiving it has not opened the message.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

I've had the same challenge on occasion and I don't know what happened to the messages because I don't think they ever went through. I thought It was just me but eventually I think I just used email .... sorry, not very helpful.
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”