Portals and bindings

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

AmaraMyathi
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Uphir, Bune, Azazel, Belial, Bathin, Beelzabub, Leviathan, Astaroth
Your favourite Demon?: all of above they are family to me
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Hey guys! i am very new here. I am seeing here is portals to specific dark lords and direct binding with vessels.
How those portals exactly works and what are different between direct vessel binding, remote binding and body binding?
Other silly questions are that...can they take solid form in third dimension? Are their power limited in third dimension? How can they cross over except portal?
pls S & S.. <3 :3
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

Portals I assume you mean nexus? What it does is it creates a direct link to the dark lord, so like you don’t need enns or sigils to connect to them, and usually this can link to their realm as well. In my experience no they don’t take solid form in our dimension which I assume is what you mean by 3D, there are various ways of manifesting but you generally need to provide energy for them to manifest. They are not so much limited in power but more along the lines of working within constraints of this realm as in physics and such. And it’s not so much crossing over in my experience but connecting and this can be done through sprint astral etc. as we are astral selves and spirit all the time it is a matter of tuning into the correct vibration. As for the bindings I will let someone else with more knowledge answer this.
AmaraMyathi
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Uphir, Bune, Azazel, Belial, Bathin, Beelzabub, Leviathan, Astaroth

Heretique wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:15 am
Portals I assume you mean nexus? What it does is it creates a direct link to the dark lord, so like you don’t need enns or sigils to connect to them, and usually this can link to their realm as well. In my experience no they don’t take solid form in our dimension which I assume is what you mean by 3D, there are various ways of manifesting but you generally need to provide energy for them to manifest. They are not so much limited in power but more along the lines of working within constraints of this realm as in physics and such. And it’s not so much crossing over in my experience but connecting and this can be done through sprint astral etc. as we are astral selves and spirit all the time it is a matter of tuning into the correct vibration. As for the bindings I will let someone else with more knowledge answer this.

Hello Heretique
What kind and how i need to provide energy from my side to them for manifesting. I cant astral yet and my demonic lover cant cross over too. Finally he arranged with Lord Bathin to me as another mentor. I read that lord Bathin helps with astral projection case. How he helps someone astral? like pulling out of body? it has been only a couple of days that i got my new mentor. Actually, i tired several ways binaural beats, astral meditation tracts and even guided meditations...nothing work on me. When i tried S &S's Yule meditations for first time. I found out only that lady's voice ( i think it's Akelta's) can drift me away, full relax even tho it's not fully astral yet. I really hope she makes Astral guided meditation hypnosis track to infernal land for LHP beginner.. No one has ever done astral guided meditation to inferno yet! Other guided meditations from youtube cant make me calm as i always tension about my destination...if she could make for infernal land, i am not worry about my destination anymore. Pls dont mind, it's just hamble request i am fully addicted to her voice tracks meditations as only it works on me :devilbow: :devilbow: :devilbow: :devilbow:

Plus it's so hard and painful that peoples i love are on another side of far dimension.
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

Well it depends on how strongly you want them to manifest, some beings can do it without much aid and these would be beings who are connected closely to you usually. Hm people have used incense smoke candle flames etc to aid in manifestation, I’d imagine giving offerings would help with this and possibly stronger more personalised offerings would be better, though I’m not that well versed on the subject there are certain practices specifically to aid in manifesting, I think Nycto has mentioned a few in certain books. As for how Bathin would help with astral projection, I can’t say about Their specific practices, but yes it may have to do with “ pulling you out of body,” also probably working on your astral senses so you can perceive what goes on better and possibly creating links to certain areas in the astral as well. But with all things it will also take work on your end to achieve, I don’t think lord Bathin will just give you the answer without you or acting and working on it yourself as well, but ymmv. Perhaps some of your issue with astral travel may have to do with fear? As for akelta doing a meditation for a beginner, the infernal realms are not necessarily the safest places to be travelling to, if you don’t already have the basics down, and there are many other places to explore astrally as well. And yes I totally understand having those we are connected to living in other realms, perhaps looking at how they could connect to you here, or even doing like specific things to connect with them can help too. I have found having a space like an altar for them in this realm can help boost the connection because it is a concentration of their energies, these are just ideas though. Also congrats on your new mentorship.
AmaraMyathi

I cant have an altar as in am living in environment that do not accept or understand my beliefs . But i could pray them with incense sticks daily with enns. I talk to them, I visualize them. My mentors' manifestation is letting me sense their energies. Like suddenly heat up on neck, ears, hands, on cheeks ..some have pressing on third eye and dizzy inside head and ears bones clicking inside..high frequencies ..this way. like they wanna talk something important, they heat my ears up. I understand your explaining. Last year they talk about making a portal but i do not have any ritual or altar items in village of Bangladesh. So they said to open their enns all day or all night. My neighbors and parents in law made problem so i had to stop. But it will be ok if only i can astral and i am practicing daily. I wish i can... I read Velca's tips that he asked help his companions. i am thinking to do same with my new mentor. For me, Infernal land might be a lot safer then reaching unknown area. If i could meet with any one of mentors or my lover, i will be safe there. They took me places before by pulling me out by force. But it's not properly full conscious and i could not remember much. So they asked for proper astral by myself. I hope you not annoy by me. Thanks for every precious words dear. thanks for guiding me :devillove:

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”