how i make magical thoughtform servitor?

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

AmaraMyathi
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Uphir, Bune, Azazel, Belial, Bathin, Beelzabub, Leviathan, Astaroth
Your favourite Demon?: all of above they are family to me
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Hello, I wanna know the basic of making magical thoughtform servitors and can any one explain me detail about them and how dense they can manifest in our dimension? Pls thank you :devilbow:
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

AmaraMyathi wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:07 pm
Hello, I wanna know the basic of making magical thoughtform servitors and can any one explain me detail about them and how dense they can manifest in our dimension? Pls thank you :devilbow:
There is already a difference between thoughtform and servitor.
So you'll have to consider what you want to make, a thoughtform or a servitor. Thoughtforms aren't necessarily conscious creations and are also usually not very permanent and can become dangerous if they become strong enough and want to survive.
A servitor is something that is intentionally created and programmed and safer.

Any thinking person creates thoughtforms every day. As soon as you imagine something or think about something you've created a thoughtform. Usually they just fade away. The longer you think about them, the stronger they get. But they will always need your attention for the energy.
Thats why they can get dangerous if you stop thinking about them and they have a desire to live. They then will go bad and make you give them attention, negative attention by creating troubles in your life, make you feel afraid, etc.

There are servitors, which either are created through sigils or through energy manipulation. The sigil is probably the easiest and safest method to create them, since you have a visual and a clear intent in the sigil, including safety measures if you want to.
Usually such creations should be limited to certain tasks and then cease to exist before they grow too much and might become dangerous. Or you go and reabsorb them before they do so.
The other method is, using different energies, you make a structure, fill it with the necessary energies, program it with your will and intent. Although for that you will have to have a clear outline of everything you want them to do and be, including safety measures in your head and need to focus on all of that. In case you should forget to think about something or if you let your subconscious interfere and put something there that shouldn't be there, you could get into trouble. So I wouldn't recommend it if you're not trained/experienced in energy manipulation and of course, have the clairient senses to see what's happening and can fix things if they go wrong.

Thoughtforms and servitors who are called/fed by multiple people develop into godforms, which can be independent from one person but also become more powerful and therefor are basically uncontrollable because they'll go off and do their thing.

There is also tulpas, which is a word that's often used to designate something like an unintentional godform. Things like urban legends, that come to life because people are afraid of it.
But the word tulpa comes from tibetan magic and actually was used to create certain avatars of the gods that can be filled with their divine spirit. You could call it a personal copy of said god, that only has desired abilities/personality. Like if you want an avatar of Kali, but only her benevolent side.

How they can manifest in our dimension? That entirely depends on your skill.

tl;dr: If you want to create servitors, probably the safest way would be to look into sigil based servitor creation.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
AmaraMyathi
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Uphir, Bune, Azazel, Belial, Bathin, Beelzabub, Leviathan, Astaroth

Aprophis wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:30 am
AmaraMyathi wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:07 pm
There is already a difference between thoughtform and servitor.
So you'll have to consider what you want to make, a thoughtform or a servitor. Thoughtforms aren't necessarily conscious creations and are also usually not very permanent and can become dangerous if they become strong enough and want to survive.
A servitor is something that is intentionally created and programmed and safer.

Any thinking person creates thoughtforms every day. As soon as you imagine something or think about something you've created a thoughtform. Usually they just fade away. The longer you think about them, the stronger they get. But they will always need your attention for the energy.
Thats why they can get dangerous if you stop thinking about them and they have a desire to live. They then will go bad and make you give them attention, negative attention by creating troubles in your life, make you feel afraid, etc.

There are servitors, which either are created through sigils or through energy manipulation. The sigil is probably the easiest and safest method to create them, since you have a visual and a clear intent in the sigil, including safety measures if you want to.
Usually such creations should be limited to certain tasks and then cease to exist before they grow too much and might become dangerous. Or you go and reabsorb them before they do so.
The other method is, using different energies, you make a structure, fill it with the necessary energies, program it with your will and intent. Although for that you will have to have a clear outline of everything you want them to do and be, including safety measures in your head and need to focus on all of that. In case you should forget to think about something or if you let your subconscious interfere and put something there that shouldn't be there, you could get into trouble. So I wouldn't recommend it if you're not trained/experienced in energy manipulation and of course, have the clairient senses to see what's happening and can fix things if they go wrong.

Thoughtforms and servitors who are called/fed by multiple people develop into godforms, which can be independent from one person but also become more powerful and therefor are basically uncontrollable because they'll go off and do their thing.

There is also tulpas, which is a word that's often used to designate something like an unintentional godform. Things like urban legends, that come to life because people are afraid of it.
But the word tulpa comes from tibetan magic and actually was used to create certain avatars of the gods that can be filled with their divine spirit. You could call it a personal copy of said god, that only has desired abilities/personality. Like if you want an avatar of Kali, but only her benevolent side.

How they can manifest in our dimension? That entirely depends on your skill.

tl;dr: If you want to create servitors, probably the safest way would be to look into sigil based servitor creation.

Hello, I have cleared everything with your reply. I think i understand what to do. My mentor demon Lord keeps telling me to visualize them everyday even in unnecessary times. Main is they want me to see them always corner of my eyes. Sometime, i forgot to visualize and talk to them. So they angry sometime and they said that i am fading the link away. You said very precious and just the point i need so if you dont mind can i save your reply in my journal and pls can i know how to make sigil servitor please. I wish i could click million times thanks to you. :devilbow: :devillove: :devillove: :devillove: :devillove: :devillove: :devillove: :devillove: :devillove: :devillove: :devilbow: :devilbow: :devilbow: :devilbow:
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

AmaraMyathi wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:27 pm
You said very precious and just the point i need so if you dont mind can i save your reply in my journal and pls can i know how to make sigil servitor please. I wish i could click million times thanks to you.
There are a lot of resources on sigil creation on the internet.
Here and here are some about sigil creation.

And this, this, this and this should get you started on the servitor creation.

Also I'd suggest you start out with short term, short lived servitors in the beginning to get some practice down.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
AmaraMyathi

Aprophis wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:33 am
AmaraMyathi wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:27 pm
You said very precious and just the point i need so if you dont mind can i save your reply in my journal and pls can i know how to make sigil servitor please. I wish i could click million times thanks to you.
There are a lot of resources on sigil creation on the internet.
Here and here are some about sigil creation.

And this, this, this and this should get you started on the servitor creation.

Also I'd suggest you start out with short term, short lived servitors in the beginning to get some practice down.

Woah, ok Aprophis...now Million thanks and million salute . Thank you for links. Yes i will start practice on simple basic one after reading those properly :devilpaper: :devilread: :headbang:

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”