Sacred chants ( need help)

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

AmaraMyathi
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Uphir, Bune, Azazel, Belial, Bathin, Beelzabub, Leviathan, Astaroth
Your favourite Demon?: all of above they are family to me
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Hi it's Amara again. I saw some dark lords have sacred chants along with enns. I didnt find lord Satan's scared chant too. With the help of S & S youtube channel, i understand how to chant enns but I am having trouble pronouncing sacred chants i donno the right sound or right way to speak out. Can you ples anyone teach me how to pronounce sacred chants or pls can you make meditation videos of sacred chants like enns .Thank you. :devilbow: :devilbow: :devilbow: :devilbow: :devilbow:
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

AmaraMyathi wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:17 am
Hi it's Amara again. I saw some dark lords have sacred chants along with enns. I didnt find lord Satan's scared chant too. With the help of S & S youtube channel, i understand how to chant enns but I am having trouble pronouncing sacred chants i donno the right sound or right way to speak out. Can you ples anyone teach me how to pronounce sacred chants or pls can you make meditation videos of sacred chants like enns .Thank you. :devilbow: :devilbow: :devilbow: :devilbow: :devilbow:
This isn't limited to only dark lords and ladies--angels and other beings also have sigils,sometimes enns and chants as well.

I think the most important thing is doing it to the best of your abilility to try and help you match a certain vibration and that the enns or chants help create the vibrations. The pronunciation i dont think has to be 100% accurate,and people depending on culture or preference use the same enns ect with different pronounciations. It doesnt make one right or wrong,but i would suggest going over the enn to see what feels right,and when youre content with the connection to it--work on your fluidity of it. Once you can fluidly do the enn or chant, add in trying to vibrate it--then fluidity with vibration.

Im no expert at enns or chants,but in my experience its more of like a tool to help you reach out, once you start feeling that swirly feeling or buzzes of connection, you'll know youre on the right track.
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

AmaraMyathi
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Uphir, Bune, Azazel, Belial, Bathin, Beelzabub, Leviathan, Astaroth

Gauche wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:39 am
AmaraMyathi wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:17 am
This isn't limited to only dark lords and ladies--angels and other beings also have sigils,sometimes enns and chants as well.

I think the most important thing is doing it to the best of your abilility to try and help you match a certain vibration and that the enns or chants help create the vibrations. The pronunciation i dont think has to be 100% accurate,and people depending on culture or preference use the same enns ect with different pronounciations. It doesnt make one right or wrong,but i would suggest going over the enn to see what feels right,and when youre content with the connection to it--work on your fluidity of it. Once you can fluidly do the enn or chant, add in trying to vibrate it--then fluidity with vibration.

Im no expert at enns or chants,but in my experience its more of like a tool to help you reach out, once you start feeling that swirly feeling or buzzes of connection, you'll know youre on the right track.

Thank for your advice Gauche. Ok, let me try on sacred chants first time as i am already get alots connection with my guardians by enns. But never try their sacred chant before. I am gonna try with the way you said. Gracious :devillove: :devillove: :devillove:
User1265455
Patron Deities: Paimon, Asmoday, Leviathan, Azazel, Amducius
Your favourite Demon?: Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 12

V. K. Jehannan's website has a lot of sacred chants listed with his entries about various demonic entities - some of which have pronunciation guides as a part of the entry.

Also, a lot of these chants are taken from Hebrew, Egyptian, Latin, and Greek languages - so if you can find a site that helps you pronounce syllables from those languages, figuring out which language a chant might be taken from, and thus how it should be pronounced, becomes much easier. :)
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Sometimes I find that I begin chanting / enn out loud then the vibrations flow through my body and I dance naked for Lord Lucifer. It helps me connect with him on a much deeper spiritual level, room heavy with incense smoke a well and lit by candles.

So my advice would be feel your way, words are great but it is the emotion that makes the connection, with dance I "lose" myself in a different realm. This form of dancing the vibrations while listening to the Dark Lord Lucifer Enn has sealed our bond.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
AmaraMyathi

friends <3 thanks for helping me out about sacred chant... it helped me a lot. thank you...Happy Carnival :devillove:

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”